Season Ticket Question

moogsy

Just a quick question. I pay monthly for my season ticket through Zebra and the direct debit is supposed to come off in the next couple of days. Due to my complete lack of self control I'm not going to have a bolt in my bank account until payday on Monday. Thus for the first time ever, my direct debit is going to fail.

Has this happened to anyone before? If so what's the script? Will my smartcard still work? Will it be cut off until payment is made (in which case I'm sure I can scrounge some money to pay at the gate)? Will Zebra try and **** me? Probably should have read the terms and conditions to be fair.

Any help appreciated, thanks in advance.

Ps wasn't sure whether to put this in here or in the shed, feel free to move

Just a quick question. I pay monthly for my season ticket through Zebra and the direct debit is supposed to come off in the next couple of days. Due to my complete lack of self control I'm not going to have a bolt in my bank account until payday on Monday. Thus for the first time ever, my direct debit is going to fail.

Has this happened to anyone before? If so what's the script? Will my smartcard still work? Will it be cut off until payment is made (in which case I'm sure I can scrounge some money to pay at the gate)? Will Zebra try and **** me? Probably should have read the terms and conditions to be fair.

?25 charge

Give them a bell tomorrow and it'll be fine to change the date.

The "signature" to your avatar is very apposite!

It'll still work imo. They'll just keep trying to get the money from your account until there's money in it.

You'll probably pay fines to the bank though. :down:

This happened to me last year.I forgot it was due to come off and it bounced.They charged me ?25 which they refused to refund.

Ignorant *****.

But you could be lucky and they may not go for it until Monday.Nowt comes off on a Saturday or a Sunday remember.

This happened to me last year.I forgot it was due to come off and it bounced.They charged me ?25 which they refused to refund.

Ignorant *****.

But you could be lucky and they may not go for it until Monday.Nowt comes off on a Saturday or a Sunday remember.

They're a pain in the arse like. Pretty sure they will try and take it off tomorrow :down:

Will try and phone early doors to see if there's any chance of them changing the date. No too bothered as long as the card still works :smuggy:

RoussetsShorts

if you have any good mates surely they would lend you the money until payday?!?!??!

I do not see how they are pains in the Rse or tw@ts if you are not leaving enough to pay them.

One suggestion is get a wee loan from Wonga. They will probably charge less than your bank would for bouncing the direct debit or paying it and putting you overdrawn.

I do not see how they are pains in the Rse or tw@ts if you are not leaving enough to pay them.

One suggestion is get a wee loan from Wonga. They will probably charge less than your bank would for bouncing the direct debit or paying it and putting you overdrawn.

Their excessive charges are a pain in the a**e. Fully accept responsibility for not leaving enough in the bank.

If I can't get the date changed tomorrow think I'll just take the hit. Would normally ask friends/family but not only is there nothing in the bank account it's also a fair bit overdrawn so it would take a lot more than just the ?38 to have enough for the direct debit.

Getting paid monthly is mince.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Their excessive charges are a pain in the a**e. Fully accept responsibility for not leaving enough in the bank.

If I can't get the date changed tomorrow think I'll just take the hit. Would normally ask friends/family but not only is there nothing in the bank account it's also a fair bit overdrawn so it would take a lot more than just the ?38 to have enough for the direct debit.

I'm sure Hearts will be understanding. The club's got quite a lot of experience of money not being available just when you need it most.

You, on the other hand, should brace yourself for a huge amount of media attention for your actions - all designed to take the spotlight off the Rangers finance issues.

Back page of tomorrow's Redtops for you, pal. :thumbsup:

If Vlad can do it, you can do it. Pay it when you can!!!!

Moogsy has lost a big bet IMO.

:ninja:

Haven't placed a bet since I blew ?50 on Arsenal to progress against Man Utd in the semi final of the 09 champs league after a 1-0 defeat in the first leg a Old Trafford

:sob:

Probably for the best really.

Radioactive Mince

This does not compute.

Direct debits still work if you're overdrawn, assuming an authorised overdraft?

I'm sure you meant something else but that's what it reads like.

oh ah grantona

You owe hearts nothing zebra paid hearts at start of season you owe them so is far as hearts are concerned u have paid so no prob with season ticket, extend overdraft with bank or call this zebra and start putting money aside for next season and pay up front and in future put the exact amount away monthly for ur season after that ticket simples

Archived