Name this player

dazajmbo

magalufhearts

Okay, how about this one:

s_26938_6163_2011_1.jpg

*to be fair, not sure if he ever actually played, but hey ho!

Beslija?????

The_razors_edge

that's ludek straceny.

:facepalm:

Without doubt the worst player i have ever seen in my 23 years of watching HMFC. Truly woeful

Hackney Hearts

i think this is that sutton lad??? seen him in the stands almost every game i think he is a season ticket holder :ninja:

Well spotted! He has definitely played for us tho - apparently scored 2 goals in one game once (older KBers may remember..?)

Still on the books I believe (but I think his last game for us was 19 Nov 2011 - will check Londonhearts)

The Great Khali

he came on as a sub and then got hooked never ever seen that before but if your that bad i suppose its poss

I'm positive that happened to Clum at Tynecastle. Cant for the life of me remember who it was against. Something is telling me Dundee Utd but I'm probably talking guff.

I'm positive that happened to Clum at Tynecastle. Cant for the life of me remember who it was against. Something is telling me Dundee Utd but I'm probably talking guff.

Remember it happening to Stevie Simmons, dont remember it happening to Ellio tthough.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Martin Petras :thumbsup:

yep :thumbsup:

he came on for Slovakia at the world cup last year, in injury time, in the 3-2 win against then world champs Italy :facepalm:

Definitely, and I'm pretty sure it's Karipidis about to "relieve him of his weapon".

Also bruno aguiar top left hand side..thumbsup.gif

Archived