Remember This guy?

scott_jambo

Drylaw Hearts

Tam McManus?

Didn't bother me in the slightest tbh. Bit of a no mark. Why all the hate?

Just something about him I really didn't like.

It happens.

J Cheever Loophole

Just something about him I really didn't like.

It happens.

He's just another Hibby ne'er-do-well,who Hibs excel in producing.yucky.gif

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I remember he came on as a sub for Falkirk one time and just started screaming incomprehensible pish into the crowd where I sit in a really high pitched voice. Looked like he was about to burst into tears. Think he'd just won a throw in at the time. Strange.

Funny, I was thinking about him the other week, but couldn't for the life of me remember his name. Was it not him that got a bird in the home end at Tynie when he was warming up for a derby

Yeah, I hated him as well. Cannot fully articulate this here, but, it is quite a deep dislike.:)

I fondly remember an article talking about him getting turfed out a strippers bar and an "eyewitness" overhearing a stripped saying... "You know you can't touch, Thomas!"

Always makes me laugh. :)

him getting turfed out a strippers bar and an "eyewitness" overhearing a stripped saying... "You know you can't touch, Thomas!"

...and thus is conceived another JKB smiley :D

When Hughes was still manager at hibs, he begged him for a trial in a desperate attempt to get another gig with the vermin.

Even they turned him down.

:facepalm:

Patrick Bateman

I seem to remember Alan Maybury stamping on him at Tynecastle and punching him in the throat at Waster Road and getting away with it on both occasions.

:jjyay:

The People's Chimp

Used to loathe this guy. Thanks for reminding me he existed :seething:

Used to hate him, now I couldn't give a toss. He was on off the ball recently iirc and was alright. Typical Hobo jake though.

I seem to remember Alan Maybury stamping on him at Tynecastle and punching him in the throat at Waster Road and getting away with it on both occasions.

Malcolm Tucker

<3 Maybury.

The Great Khali

Normally I would tut and not be impressed by such actions but reading that made me smile. He is a cretin.

Creepy Lurker

I used to see him at Stirling Uni gym sometimes when he played for Falkirk. One time, I was training next to him with my Hearts top on; he kept looking at me like he expected me to say something, but got blanked like the irrelevance he is.

Bit chubby nowadays.

Was it not him who went one on one with our keeper and he sliced it out for a throw in.

It was one on one with Niemi at Easter Road and I think it went out for a throw further back from where he kicked it :lol:

RudiMustScore

Remember McAnus and his pal Murray had 1973 dyed onto the back of their heids in that classic New Year derby?

Oh what fools they were when we won 4-4 :thumbsup:

Archived