11 11

J.C 7

Does anyone else see this?

For bout the last year I regularly see 11.11,usually in the time but its **** nuts,this happens regularly if not daily,sometimes other numbers. Should I be waitin on gazza comin to save me with a kfc?

Read about it being some phenomenon but dunno if im havin that. Very strange,anyone else?

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

If I stay up late I always look at the clock at 4.20. I used to smoke a shitload of weed so it's a bit strange.

Numbers are strange. 11.11 was one time I used to always look at the clock on the computerised system at work when I worked in Virgin Megastores. I always seem to get a text at 19:02 as well.

8 and 11 are my favourite numbers on the roulette wheel. especially when they like... come up.

:greggy:

8+11=19

:sob:

For bout the last year I regularly see 11.11,usually in the time but its **** nuts,this happens regularly if not daily,sometimes other numbers. Should I be waitin on gazza comin to save me with a kfc?

Read about it being some phenomenon but dunno if im havin that. Very strange,anyone else?

I've thought about this in the past too. Always seem to look at a digital clock at 11:11, things like that. Dunno if theres more in it or it's just more memorable than 9:13

Have a read of the spoon benders thoughts on it - http://site.uri-geller.com/en/are_your_eyes_attracted_to_11_11

I don't want to worry you, but the only other person I've heard talking about that is the megatwat Uri Geller.

http://www.urigeller.com/articles/11.htm

Yes, 11:11, me and my wife always comment on how often we see it, i'll go to call her and when i open my phone it'll be 11:11 or we'll be going to bedd and both alarm clocks will say 11:11 ... we see it loads and if we see it she'll say to me "quick look 11:11"

Weird!

Yes, 11:11, me and my wife always comment on how often we see it, i'll go to call her and when i open my phone it'll be 11:11 or we'll be going to bedd and both alarm clocks will say 11:11 ... we see it loads and if we see it she'll say to me "quick look 11:11"

Weird!

Both your bedroom clocks say the same time at the same time? That's madness!!

11.11 does keep cropping up, I try to ignore it as a coincidence but it keeps on appearing out of the blue saying look here I am again.

The Old Tolbooth

Number 28 used to follow me round constantly, used to get rather annoying.

It's a good job we sent him back to Lithuania after his loan spell then :ninja:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I see the following numbers on my clock all day long.

0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

It does my head in.

Archived