The Official Negative Post Competition

topcat

The phrase "You're the most negative poster on here" or something like it regularly appears on this forum but there seems to be no consensus as to who is genuinely the most pessimistic doommonger on Kickback

So I propose a competition. Come up with the most negative post you can, post it here and we'll see who's got what it takes to win the Golden Albatross a prize that sounds impressive but deep down you feel is going to be rubbish.*.

The competition is open to full time miserabilists and part time dilettante misanthropes

I will judge it but I may coopt others onto the judging panel

So good luck (as if)

*If you don't feel that then you've failed at the first stage.

Whoopee lets get started i reckon we will be dead in the water by next thursday 2pm .

if we last that long. (Winning so far?)

Tiberius Stinkfinger

"Close the door behind you, you Portugese waste of space pile of shit.

You make Csaba Laszlo seem like Sir Alex Ferguson.

You are without doubt the worst manager in the history of football and I feckin despise you."

You are without doubt the worst manager in the history of football and I feckin despise you."

OK, shut the thread.

Folk from here that have met me in real life will tell you i'm pretty negative when it comes to hearts but I don't tend to post much negativity on here because it'll just get me down even more :lol:

All roads lead to Gorgie

Is that you Vlad?

This thread would work better if you were to quote a truly shite post from another thread, instead of making up your own.

Regal Kingston

We have a massive squad of sub-standard professionals.

Our summer signings have been appalling and getting rid of Hearts legend Jim Jeffries is the most stupid thing our mental owner could possibly do.

Sergio is clueless and doesn't seem to realise that 80% of Scottish teams are total horseshit and we don't need to play ultra-defensively with one up front to win.

Scottish football is on its knees and we will probably lose 2000+ season tickets for next year as the product is absolutely dreadful.

And Ian Black will walk back into the team when his suspension is over and alongside Mrowiec will completes the most ineffective midfield duo ever to play for Hearts.

Meh.

Sterling Archer

Folk from here that have met me in real life will tell you i'm pretty negative when it comes to hearts

Must be because you're a hibee lesbian :greggy:

We are pish. The players are pish. The manager is pish. The club is a donkey which is being taken for a ride by Romanov. The club couldn't afford to buy a newspaper, never mind any new players. We're the laughing stock of Scottish Football, which in turn is the laughing stock of all football.

We've reached the bottom of the barrel.

We're humped.

scottish_chicP

The phrase "You're the most negative poster on here" or something like it regularly appears on this forum but there seems to be no consensus as to who is genuinely the most pessimistic doommonger on Kickback

So I propose a competition. Come up with the most negative post you can, post it here and we'll see who's got what it takes to win the Golden Albatross a prize that sounds impressive but deep down you feel is going to be rubbish.*.

The competition is open to full time miserabilists and part time dilettante misanthropes

So good luck (as if)

Really? huh.gif I thought we all know who the most negative poster is!

Ribery's Face

I think we have a clear winner out of one of these two!

Er Budapest and London?

I've spent more than most watching Hearts away this year.

I went to Dunfy too.

In all honesty tho i've stopped going to SPL games tho as I despise every other stadium, club, town, city,people and fans of all other SPL clubs.

Despise Glasgow, Motherwell,Aberdeen, Ayr, Paisley etc.

I go to Inverness too, no problem with Inverness.

How can I relax when my team is so shite!

Part of me (and I know I don't mean this) wants us to go bust so I can wash my hands of football once and for all.

I hate football more and more every day.

Tevez GTF

Sky TV GTF

Arab squillonaires GTF

People who don't support their local team GTF

SFA GTF

Garth Crooks GTF

G16 GTF

HD TV GTF

500 million Man U fans GTF

Balotelli GTF

James Nesbitt GTF u glory hunting ****

Seeding GTF

Man City losing ?190 million in 1 year GTF

Englands national team GTF

The Asian Premiership GTF

I just hate it all.

I think we have a clear winner out of one of these two!

A clear winner, but you can't decide?

:stare:

:cornette:

:stare:

Sterling Efforts so far and most of the big guns are still to show their hand

I'm ruling I8's posts out because he didn't post them himself. If he's going to win this competion then he's going to have to produce the kind of performance that we know he's capable of on the day, when it matters.

This thread is about as impossible as a thread on, "Post your pictures of the fattest people in America."

Pointless competition, I think we all know who will win hands down, the biggest troll on here, doesn't like Paulo Sergio, Hearts, Football, jvarious other random shit. Names on a postcard please.

I f*$%* and s*?%$ing bas!*%$? idea, a hate it. :verymad: :verymad: does this qualify TC? :thumbsup:

It was looking good right up until the :thumbsup: at the end

alwaysthereinspirit

You want negative? I'll give you negative.

I'm spending Thanksgiving in Atlantis. I might not check on the Hearts result till I get back.

Thats never happened in 23 years away from home. Now thats bad.

Jam Tarts 1874

Damn you Romanov!

I wanted Hearts to be homeless and paying a fortune in rent to someone else.

I wanted Hearts to still be millions in debt after moving out of Tynecastle.

I wanted Hearts to play a team of under-19's in front of crowds of 5,000.

I didn't want to get into the Champions League.

I didn't want to win anything.

I didn't want to see quality players.

I didn't want to qualify for Europe 50% of your tenure.

Damn you again mad Vlad!

You want negative? I'll give you negative.

I'm spending Thanksgiving in Atlantis. I might not check on the Hearts result till I get back.

Thats never happened in 23 years away from home. Now thats bad.

dinner's gonna get a bit wet no?

yabadabadoo1874again

Think this is strongest contender....has it all... succinct and fiery appraisal of our current plight!!!

We are pish. The players are pish. The manager is pish. The club is a donkey which is being taken for a ride by Romanov. The club couldn't afford to buy a newspaper, never mind any new players. We're the laughing stock of Scottish Football, which in turn is the laughing stock of all football.

We've reached the bottom of the barrel.

We're humped.

I believe that my previous 9,466 posts means I have this in the bag

:verysmug:

Ignoring the fact that about 8,466 of them were about fit bursds off the telly whose pants you'd like to steal your previous form coming into the competition counts for nothing. It's all very well being rated amongst the top seeds but You've got to deliver when the big competions comes round otherwise you risk being the Colin Montgomerie of Negative Posters.

Everybody knows you can whinge when the pressure's off but can you bring your A game when it matters

I believe that my previous 9,466 posts means I have this in the bag

:verysmug:

Bursting with positive thoughts. You are shite at this.

alwaysthereinspirit

dinner's gonna get a bit wet no?

Lets be honest. It was a disgusting pretentious post at its worst.

So good luck (as if)

Shaun's "I'm leaving,i've had it up to here" post was fantastically negative but i wouldn't even start to remember when it was....think it was in the Shed.

Maybe not pessimistic,more toys oot the pram.Could have another award for that maybe,TC?

Ignoring the fact that about 8,466 of them were about fit bursds off the telly whose pants you'd like to steal your previous form coming into the competition counts for nothing. It's all very well being rated amongst the top seeds but You've got to deliver when the big competions comes round otherwise you risk being the Colin Montgomerie of Negative Posters. Everybody knows you can whinge when the pressure's off but can you bring your A game when it matters
:laugh: Possibly not the competition for me but I wait with anticipation to see what i8 pulls out of the grumble bag. Silence reigns, work must be ongoing, it HAS to be a corker surely....

Think this is strongest contender....has it all... succinct and fiery appraisal of our current plight!!!

The sad thing is, it's almost entirely true.

my Dad died of Cancer before he saw the wee team win the Scottish Cup (he used to blank me when the derby was on)

Negative posts only please.

Archived