Robbie Inerview on BBC Alba +JJ Trackside

Hambone

Me and Robbie Neilson looking more alike than ever :sob:

Don't know what you're moaning about. He's one handsome sonofabitch.

:thumbsup:

Italian Lambretta

Or maybe something else :whistling:

Looks like JJ and Sergio have a bond maybe JJ is rethinking Director of Football position??? :whistling:

RoussetsShorts

what a refreshingly articulate and worldly gentleman Robbie Neilson is. A true professional in every sense of the word. A role model.

what a refreshingly articulate and worldly gentleman Robbie Neilson is. A true professional in every sense of the word. A role model.

Saying "you know" three times in every sentence doesn't make you articulate. :whistling:

Saying "you know" three times in every sentence doesn't make you articulate. :whistling:

Fair enough but he did sound like he has his head screwed on & isn't the type to e.g. run to the papers ever few weeks saying, my wages haven't been paid again.

Fair enough but he did sound like he has his head screwed on & isn't the type to e.g. run to the papers ever few weeks saying, my wages haven't been paid again.

He did sound good in the interview. I just got irritated after the 100th "you know". :)

Always a gent as anyone who has met him will testify. A good servant to hearts and I wish him well. Too many on here willing to have a pop at Robbie. He was not without his faults but never as bad some on here make out.

JJ smartly turned out as ever. Almost Paulo Sergio-esque suaveness.

The problem there is Paulo looks like a ******* trout 9 times out of 10 :oohmatron:

Huge mistake to let him go. I would take him back in a minute. You always thought Hearts were going to score when he was in charge. So what he had a bad run every team does. I miss him :( :( :( :( :( :(

Radioactive Mince

Always a gent as anyone who has met him will testify. A good servant to hearts and I wish him well. Too many on here willing to have a pop at Robbie. He was not without his faults but never as bad some on here make out.

Well we've not had a right back as good at defending since...

I'm hoping Mcgowan can be that man. Mind you, suppose Jamie's a better all-rounder.

Why was jj there. And more to the point, why was he on the touchline?

The TV/radio set up at Tannadice is always very pitchside orientated and I believe that JJ was doing either some TV or radio work last weekend.

Clearly, Paulo has a lot of respect for JJ.

William H. Bonney

The TV/radio set up at Tannadice is always very pitchside orientated and I believe that JJ was doing either some TV or radio work last weekend.

Not just paulo but the players too. Perhaps we may see a co-op at tynecastle.

And rightly so.

JJ is probably the last 'Mr Hearts' we will see involved with the club. Well, aside from Lockie I guess.

Mr Jim did the commentary for Radio Scotland.

Well after all the talk recently about money problems it would've been interesting to hear that conversation between JJ and Sergio, particularly as JJ was doin the sign for "cash" as he was talkin to him! :whistling:

loved the rapport between old & new faces that game, seeing Skacel & Robbie at KO, Jefferies banter with the players at half time & ofcourse with Sergio too.

Hearts is a great club biggrin.gif

Mr Jim did the commentary for Radio Scotland.

He was indeed...and he was kicking every ball with us! :thumbsup:

You don't see that very often, a manager and the guy he replaced having what looked like a very meaningful conversation before a match! Love big Jim!. The guy is just Hearts through and through! :thumbsup:

:ninja:

Totally agree. Wish him and JJ were back with us.

Well we've not had a right back as good at defending since...

I'm hoping Mcgowan can be that man. Mind you, suppose Jamie's a better all-rounder.

totally agree mate.

Archived