TV Shows

Felix Lighter

Felix Lighter

Heads up on a couple of tv shows of interest for KBers.

Homeland.

A US Marine is rescued after eight years in Al qaeda captivity.A CIA operative suspects he may be a turned Al qaeda sleeper.

7 weeks in and so far it's been top notch.

Death Valley.

A tv crew follows the day to day exploits of a special police unit,The UTF (Undead Task Force), who's job it is to keep the streets clear of zombies,vampires and werewolves.

Fans of 'The Walking Dead' will love this,loads of gore and a good laugh.The UTF Captain is quality.

:thumbsup:

Homeland.

A US Marine is rescued after eight years in Al qaeda captivity.A CIA operative suspects he may be a turned Al qaeda sleeper.

Death Valley.

A tv crew follows the day to day exploits of a special police unit,The UTF (Undead Task Force), who's job it is to keep the streets clear of zombies,vampires and werewolves.

Fans of 'The Walking Dead' will love this,loads of gore and a good laugh.The UTF Captain is quality.

I downloaded the first episode of Homeland weeks ago, but never got round to watching it yet, mainly because it's the same bloke that was in "Life" and I liked that. i'll try and give it a viewing soon.

Dean Winchester

For something shown on a regular US network, I'm quite enjoying Person of Interest.

Brilliant show if you can get past the premise which I still find a bit bonkers.

Brilliant show if you can get past the premise which I still find a bit bonkers.

Yes, I have to admit I burst out laughing with the po-faced voiceover during the starting titles. Entertaining enough, though.

jamboinglasgow

Yes, I have to admit I burst out laughing with the po-faced voiceover during the starting titles. Entertaining enough, though.

Think I will watch this online, sounds a daft concept but sounds like it is well done.

• 4 weeks later...

Homeland.

Death Valley.

Homeland.

Death Valley.

Cheers really enjoyed "Death Valley" and after 11 episodes "Homeland" is tensely building to a finale.

Check out "Hell On Wheels" six episodes in an ex-Confederate officer hunts the Union troops who killed his wife.My favourite show while waiting for return of "The Walking Dead" and "Game Of Thrones".

Felix Lighter

Cheers really enjoyed "Death Valley" and after 11 episodes "Homeland" is tensely building to a finale.

Check out "Hell On Wheels" six episodes in an ex-Confederate officer hunts the Union troops who killed his wife.My favourite show while waiting for return of "The Walking Dead" and "Game Of Thrones".

I'll give that a look :thumbsup: ,what with Dexter finishing soon and Boardwalk Empire finished, decent programmes are a bit thin on the ground.

...a bit disco

This one looks promising too.

"Luck is a U.S. television series starring Dustin Hoffman and Nick Nolte. Michael Mann directed the

pilot episode, which is based on a screenplay by David Milch. The series premiered on December 11, 2011.

Luck follows a number of characters who frequent the same horse-racing track.

It stars Dustin Hoffman as "a man in his late 60s just released from four years in prison who's

autodidactic, intelligent, and deeply involved in gambling."

For something shown on a regular US network, I'm quite enjoying Person of Interest.

Got the first episode not seen it yet because I've started to watch Unforgettable which the pilot was good.

This one looks promising too.

"Luck is a U.S. television series starring Dustin Hoffman and Nick Nolte. Michael Mann directed the

pilot episode, which is based on a screenplay by David Milch. The series premiered on December 11, 2011.

Luck follows a number of characters who frequent the same horse-racing track.

It stars Dustin Hoffman as "a man in his late 60s just released from four years in prison who's

autodidactic, intelligent, and deeply involved in gambling."

Have got on the DVR. Plan on watching tonight.

Homeland.

Death Valley.http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/smiliz65.gif

Just finished episode 1 of homeland - im hooked!!

Im now waiting for episode 2 to download.

Cheers for the heads up OP :thumbsup:

Everybody loves Baz

Just finished episode 1 of homeland - im hooked!!

Im now waiting for episode 2 to download.

Cheers for the heads up OP :thumbsup:

Don't have to wait for them to download, all 11 episode here, Just click on the sockshare or putlocker links.

Think it uses a lot of bandwith so check your internet usage policy first.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived