Send out message to potential buyers

hellokello

I know theres not much to be positive about at the moment,but i would urge everyone who cares about the club,to turn out in force next week,lets show everyone the potential we have,bring the kids,the wife,or mates that have drifted away,i know moneys tight,but if you can dig deep,and make a show of strength.The players would get a boost,so crank up the atmosphere,and make next week the fresh start we need,and get some positivity after the last few weeks.

Italian Lambretta

While i agree with what you are saying the reality is that there will still be 5000 empty seats at Tynie next week.

I know theres not much to be positive about at the moment,but i would urge everyone who cares about the club,to turn out in force next week,lets show everyone the potential we have,bring the kids,the wife,or mates that have drifted away,i know moneys tight,but if you can dig deep,and make a show of strength.The players would get a boost,so crank up the atmosphere,and make next week the fresh start we need,and get some positivity after the last few weeks.

If anyone is seriously interested in buying Hearts they'll know all about us already.

I seriously doubt turning out in force against Inverness will inspire some billionaire arab to ride in and snap us up.

Sorry to be the pessimist.

there is so much apathy in scottish football just now.you could have the nude miss world final at half time and we would still only have 12654 against cally thistle.

Would rather sit in my pants and play Modern Warfare on line that go to Hearts v ICT.

Fair play to the fans who pitch up next week - a hell of a lot more dedication to the cause that I have got.

Italian Lambretta

With over 12000 posts on kb its pretty obvious you never leave your house.

I know where i would rather be on a saturday afternoon :thumbsup:

Agree with the OP - though we should always be turning out in force and cranking up the atmosphere.

The message I would like to send out to potential buyers is that this club remains the sleeping giant of Scottish football. We saw that in May 1998 and 2006 when tens of thousands lined the streets of the capital to welcome home cup winning sides..

Based on the premise that VR will have to write off at least half the club's debt to entice interest in purchasing the club, only wealthy buyers would be in any position to take HMFC off his hands. I would say to anyone in such a position, ?10m in player axquisitions would buy this league- the OF are mince and there for the taking. If Hearts were to be champions, the scenes in Edinburgh after the cup wins would seem like a country picnic by comparison - and the entire SPL would benefit with a swollen Hearts away support......................God, I hope we get new owners who love football and who would rise to the challenge of grabbing this great, but perenually under-achievibg, club by the scruff of its financial neck and ensuring that it takes on and beats the uglies to the top prize.

ToadKiller Dog

Would rather sit in my pants and play Modern Warfare on line that go to Hearts v ICT.

Fair play to the fans who pitch up next week - a hell of a lot more dedication to the cause that I have got.

I agree with Charlie Brooker

Wuss

With over 12000 posts on kb its pretty obvious you never leave your house.

I know where i would rather be on a saturday afternoon :thumbsup:

Don't forget me sitting in my pants. That's the most important part.

I agree with Charlie Brooker

Wuss

laugh.gif

Francis Albert

there is so much apathy in scottish football just now.you could have the nude miss world final at half time and we would still only have 12654 against cally thistle.

About 20% more than any non-OF club can muster these days, and more than we were averaging before Vlad arrived, and more than we've averaged for the last 50 years. Don't go around stirring up apathy.

(And of course 50% more than the capital's other big club pulled today)

Most of us are skint, it's cold, we're not very good to watch, Santas coming etc

A good call but I fear Saturday will be our lowest league crowd this season, poss <12k

I'll be there but only to escape Christmas shopping

Most of us are skint, it's cold, we're not very good to watch, Santas coming etc

A good call but I fear Saturday will be our lowest league crowd this season, poss <12k

I'll be there but only to escape Christmas shopping

Nah I say boycott and suffocate romanovs finances to speed up the process...turning up to watch only gives him more money to continue this whole farce. The right decisions not always the obvious one.

Captain Lithuania

Nah I say boycott and suffocate romanovs finances to speed up the process...turning up to watch only gives him more money to continue this whole farce. The right decisions not always the obvious one.

:interesting:

I suspect any cash generated will be used for paying players . . .

You haven't really thought this one through properly, have you?

Any potential investors can look at the attendances and season tickets during the 2005/6 season with reduced prices and better product on the field.

there's enough football fans in Edinburgh already boycotting football without Hearts fans joining in ;)

Captain Lithuania

spoton.png sniff,sniff.

I think he might be a :hobofish::unsure: either that or he's some homework to be getting on with. However unlike others I think there'll be a big crowd this weekend.

Ok, you keep up your long distance boycott. :thumbsup:

gorgie rd eh11

:teehee:

Whilst always delighted to see more bums on seats, i hope any new owner does not budget for glory hunters and only budgets for the 12k regulars.

Delighted if we have a team to fill stadium every week, but we all know a lot of those extra fans will disappear when things not running smoothly.

Budget for the regular support and anything on top will be a bonus.

Problem Officer?

Whilst always delighted to see more bums on seats, i hope any new owner does not budget for glory hunters and only budgets for the 12k regulars.

Delighted if we have a team to fill stadium every week, but we all know a lot of those extra fans will disappear when things not running smoothly.

Budget for the regular support and anything on top will be a bonus.

**** that. I would much rather see us challenging and Tynecastle full every week than just catering for the "regulars", even if the others disappear and reappear every now and then. ;)

Archived