Driver will never play for the club again

The Mighty JTs

The Mighty JTs

It seems clear that he will never play again for us. Not even on the bench today and I heard it was him talking to the press about the wages. I really liked him and he is one of the best players at the club (when fit). I dont know if he has fallen out with Sergio or Romanov is telling Sergio not to play him but we will never know.

I have said it before, Driver is not involved due to his rather large appearance fee.

Plus he is a bit of a lazy fecker at training I'm told. :whistling:

It seems clear that he will never play again for us. Not even on the bench today and I heard it was him talking to the press about the wages. I really liked him and he is one of the best players at the club (when fit). I dont know if he has fallen out with Sergio or Romanov is telling Sergio not to play him but we will never know.

So how do you know he'll never play for Hearts again?,Tynecastle is like a soap opera at the moment so things can change very quickly bud.

magalufhearts

After all the injury treatment and rehab costs and hearts standing by him he does this to the club, i bet when he was injured he was being paid fully! Thats loyalty eh

Seymour M Hersh

Don't think the OP can state this with any certainty.

Who thought Webster and Skacel would ever play for us again after they left the club.

The Mighty JTs

So how do you know he'll never play for Hearts again?,Tynecastle is like a soap opera at the moment so things can change very quickly bud.

I understand that but I hear he has been fit for weeks so he could at least be on the bench?

People really need to start thinking about the size of our squad before posting stuff like this just because players don't make the bench. We have to pick 3 under 21 players (we seem to be going with novi, robinson and smith) so there can only be 3 other outfield players on the bench. Today we went with obua, medhi and elliott. Unless we get a lot of injuries big name players will continue to miss out on the squad. Skacel was one of those missing out a while ago but he's now played around 4 in a row. No scandal here unless you have some fresh info which you haven't provided.

I have said it before, Driver is not involved due to his rather large appearance fee.

Plus he is a bit of a lazy fecker at training I'm told. :whistling:

Then why was he brought on as a sub for a couple of minutes in the last game? Surely that counts as an appearance and if we're paying him an appearance fee then why waste it by only playing him for a couple of minutes?

After all the injury treatment and rehab costs and hearts standing by him he does this to the club, i bet when he was injured he was being paid fully! Thats loyalty eh

I really don't get sentiments like this. If a player gets injured, it's not his fault. It's an occupational hazard, and football clubs realise this when they give players contracts.

If people are suggesting that players who have been injured shouldn't complain when they don't receive their contracted wages, then I'd suggest they are being ridiculous.

His input in the last 2-3 seasons being what it is, I doubt I'd notice he was gone.

I think that's true. Good player, but might be better suited moving on and starting again. Same with Elliot, Glen etc etc. Maybe they would work better under a new owner though, without all the pantomime and power plays you get with Romanov.

he does what exactly?

Archived