Wheres the cash?

Any one got any idea what happened to the Save our Hearts money that was raised in the lead up to the pie-man leaving?,notice Gary Mackays got a lovely Jaguar in his drive way :whistling:;)

Any one got any idea what happened to the Save our Hearts money that was raised in the lead up to the pie-man leaving?,notice Gary Mackays got a lovely Jaguar in his drive way :whistling:;)

If I remember correctly we were offered the option of leaving our money in or taking it back

Bit harsh on GM

Johanes de Silentio

If I remember correctly we were offered the option of leaving our money in or taking it back

So, where is it?

everyone had the option of it back,which most did.Why are you skullking about in that twats drive?

Sheriff Fatman

So, where is it?

As the vast majority would have asked for it back as leaving it where it was was completely pointless, the money will now be mostly in peoples rent or mortgage payments.

everyone had the option of it back,which most did.Why are you skullking about in that twats drive?

It was tongue in cheek when i posted it,hence the smileys at the end :rolleyes:

The money was invested in club shares in the name of Heart of Midlothian Supporters Trust. My ?100 means that HOMST hold 285 ordinary shares on Heart of Midlothian Football Club on my behalf.

My share certificate is 217 so I'm guessing there are at least another 216 who left their money in as well.

www.homst.com

I do not know what kind of car Gary Mackay drives

The money was invested in club shares in the name of Heart of Midlothian Supporters Trust. My ?100 means that HOMST hold 285 ordinary shares on Heart of Midlothian Football Club on my behalf.

My share certificate is 217 so I'm guessing there are at least another 216 who left their money in as well.

www.homst.com

I do not know what kind of car Gary Mackay drives

Neither do I but his bumper sticker reads "I got this car, cos I saved Hearts". Make of that what you will <_<

i never put a brass farthing into the SoH fund. it was clear from the outset it was a totally futile exercise. what did it raise? about ?1.5M?

a bunch of aimless fans buying into the concept that they were mobilising to save the club, and thereby the notion that they were passionately committed fans is what it was. well intentioned perhaps, but aimless and futile nonetheless.

fantastic thing to do if the goal is to raise ?1.5M. useless waste of time when the goal is to raise ?20M-?30M.

Johanes de Silentio

Cheers! :thumbsup:

i never put a brass farthing into the SoH fund. it was clear from the outset it was a totally futile exercise. what did it raise? about ?1.5M?

a bunch of aimless fans buying into the concept that they were mobilising to save the club, and thereby the notion that they were passionately committed fans is what it was. well intentioned perhaps, but aimless and futile nonetheless.

fantastic thing to do if the goal is to raise ?1.5M. useless waste of time when the goal is to raise ?20M-?30M.

They never raised anywhere near that amount. Try closer to a tenth of that.

Remnants of Standards

So Gary Mackay is a ****, and Hearts fans wishing to save the club and stop us leaving Tynecastle had aimless and futile intentions?

All in one thread too. Good work.

So Gary Mackay is a ****, and Hearts fans wishing to save the club and stop us leaving Tynecastle had aimless and futile intentions?

All in one thread too. Good work.

Well the person who called Gary Mackay a **** has known Gary since he was a young lad so he would be in a good position to pass judgement don't you think?

Remnants of Standards

Well the person who called Gary Mackay a **** has known Gary since he was a young lad so he would be in a good position to pass judgement don't you think?

Oh well that's alright then. Don't you think it could be for any hundred reasons why he might feel that way, and not connected with his playing career and his role in Save Our Hearts?

I'm bored of reading people on here being rude about Gary MacKay. I don't know the guy, and I don't always agree with things he says, but I know that his agenda is simply derived from caring about the club. I'm a bit more suspicious as to what the agenda of those that badmouth Mackay is...

Oh well that's alright then. Don't you think it could be for any hundred reasons why he might feel that way, and not connected with his playing career and his role in Save Our Hearts?

Does it really matter as only he knows why Mackays a ****.

I'm bored of reading people on here being rude about Gary MacKay. I'm a bit more suspicious as to what the agenda of those that badmouth Mackay is...

Another paranoid Jambo :rolleyes:

Remnants of Standards

I'm bored of reading people on here being rude about Gary MacKay. I don't know the guy, and I don't always agree with things he says, but I know that his agenda is simply derived from caring about the club. I'm a bit more suspicious as to what the agenda of those that badmouth Mackay is...

This times a billion. I can't think of another messageboard who would so have it in for their record appearance holder...you know..the only ex-player who regularly sticks his head above the parapet?

Bizarre.

I would imagine that poster is just jealous to have a life nowhere near as successful as Mr MacKay.

This times a billion. I can't think of another messageboard who would so have it in for their record appearance holder...you know..the only ex-player who regularly sticks his head above the parapet?

Bizarre.

I think because he is the record appearance holder then people are maybe blinkered and maybe have to realise that maybe Gary the person is a bit of a plum and sometimes it can be a bit of a let down when you meet someone famous or like Gary somebody who played a big part in your clubs history.

I would imagine that poster is just jealous to have a life nowhere near as successful as Mr MacKay.

I very much doubt that Das,in fact i can confidently say your well wide of the mark,Towzer knows him very well....END OF.

I very much doubt that Das,in fact i can confidently say your well wide of the Mark,Towzer knows him....END OF.

Towzer knows Mark?

Archived