Marian Kello

basher161

Been told this evening that Kello could be on his way to Norwich in January.

Be sad to see him go but the club need the money. Jamie MacDonald as No 1 with Ridgers as back up as Balogh will also be away in January.

Be sad to see him go but the club need the money. Jamie MacDonald as No 1 with Ridgers as back up as Balogh will also be away in January.

If it's the right price he'll go and then it's the start of the clear out i'm afraid.

With things the way they are, you cant really argue if this is the case. For every 2 or 3 pieces of cack like Balogh and Barr out the door, 1 good is going to follow. Inverness aside I cant recall too many McDonald **** up's. Im fairly certain letting someone like Jamie know he is Number 1 rather than a stop gap might be the making of him. Plus if the boy Ridgers is as good as some say, get him in. The fact of reality is that players we like are going to be elsewhere between now and the summer. We just need to suck it up.

lets be avin ye

Howdy Doody Jambo

''Could'' is the key word in your scoop

Boring thread , another of your maybe exclusives

Hearts could beat Dundee Utd 1-0 today

Hope not, really big fan of Kello and has been an outstanding keeper for us. Pulled off some remarkable saves last season and would at least like him to stay until the end of the season.

''Could'' is the key word in your scoop

Boring thread , another of your maybe exclusives

Hearts could beat Dundee Utd 1-0 today

The only reason it is a 'could be' is that Norwich are prepared to wait until the summer and get him on a bosman. If he leaves in January it will be because Hearts want it.

?1million max.

You are joking right?? We'll be lucky to get a tenth of that. He is out of contract in the summer and its common knowledge we are skint.

Kello will definitely leave so it would be better to get some money for him in January. Will be sad to see him go though. Always thought he was better than Balogh. We've been lucky with goalies that's for sure.

Problem Officer?

You are joking right?? We'll be lucky to get a tenth of that. He is out of contract in the summer and its common knowledge we are skint.

Simmer down love.

Never knew he had less than 12 months left.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

As I believe Norwich at present have two very able goalkeepers, I doubt that he'd be on his way to Norwich.

Although discounting Marian's exit in January would be extremely unwise.

Which is sad as I think he is one of the only players that justify their wage.

I'd say it was a good move for him but Ruddy's been doing well down there so I don't think he'd be first choice keeper.

Be sad to see him go but I'm resigned to seeing all of our good players leave now.

As I believe Norwich at present have two very able goalkeepers, I doubt that he'd be on his way to Norwich.

Although discounting Marian's exit in January would be extremely unwise.

Which is sad as I think he is one of the only players that justify their wage.

Lawson had a word with Delia, it'll be a done deal.

:sob:

Lawson had a word with Delia, it'll be a done deal.

:sob:

Was he asking her if she had a certain DVD from 1993 that he could borrow???

Ach well, good players leave football clubs. It happens. Onwards and upwards, I'd say.

I'd like to think that we will let McDonald's contract lapse as well, go and sign a guy as either first choice or back up to Ridgers.

IMO Kello is class above. Players like him are a joy to behold but ultimately leave for bigger clubs.

Always gutted to see quality leave, but good luck to him.thumbsup.gif

PS. Happy he is not going to the OF!

portobellojambo1

Think there could well be a few threads like this over the next wee while if people are so inclined to start them. Players will leave the club, that is how football has worked since day one, nothing extraordinary in that.

Someone will post a thread saying 'x' will leave, and will get it right, but I suspect it could get a bit boring after a while. I think I'll wait until such time as it is announced which players are leaving rather than reading any more threads about players that could be leaving.

The only thing that is probably fact on this thread is that if Marian were to leave we would get nearer ?100,000 than ?1,000,000. Another factor that Mr Romanov will have to take into account, he can sell off as many players as he wants but truth is while it will bring the wage bill down it won't be a means of achieving a large short term return. Most will go for nothing, and those that can be sold will bring in peanuts in football terms. The worst time to sell players is when you are in a difficult spell, because other clubs know they can offer next to nothing and succeed with such bids.

Alwaysinourshadows

Norwich were in for Kello earlier this season but hearts rejected the bid

scott herbertson

Wonder if Norwich watched a DVD of his saves? :whistling:

LOL

I understand VHS is more popular down those ways..

Malcolm Tucker

Kello is way overrated IMO. Decent shot stopper.

Thats about it.

And with that, I summarize that you know literally nothing about football.

Wonder if Norwich watched a DVD of his saves? :whistling:

delia remembered watching some of his saves on television - even though she doesn't have a telly - and then convinced herself that she had them on DVD.

she's not even a cook. that was all made up.

Is this sort of thread not what the GULLIT lounge is for? Or is it now ok to start new threads speculating what may or may not happen in the transfer windows.

P.S. I heard zaliukas is away to ........... in fact I'll just start a new thread.

Think there could well be a few threads like this over the next wee while if people are so inclined to start them. Players will leave the club, that is how football has worked since day one, nothing extraordinary in that.

Someone will post a thread saying 'x' will leave, and will get it right, but I suspect it could get a bit boring after a while. I think I'll wait until such time as it is announced which players are leaving rather than reading any more threads about players that could be leaving.

I'll start (without starting a new thread though)......Zaliukas to Celtic?

Cant believe we allowed Kello to be going in to the last 6 months of his contract.

If he was not going to sign a new deal, he should have been sold last summer. His stock has not suddenly gone up in the last couple of months, so this is a bit of a clanger from Hearts.

The Great Khali

Anyone remember Basso?

Just remembered him now. Nae hair as I recall.

Ha aye, his wee one handed save from a Steven fletcher chip at Easter Road sticks in the mind. Think he caught the ball with the one hand

Would put Ridgers in there above McDonald, some excellent work at East Fife and for Scotland this season.

MacDonald has barely put a foot wrong this season.

I think a lot or fans who have the attitude that the youngsters coming through must be better that the guys currently playing in the 1st team are in for a shock pretty soon. There's a massive jump between the SPL and doing well for the U19's or on loan in the second division.

MacDonald has barely put a foot wrong this season.

I think a lot or fans who have the attitude that the youngsters coming through must be better that the guys currently playing in the 1st team are in for a shock pretty soon. There's a massive jump between the SPL and doing well for the U19's or on loan in the second division.

Yep. No question. For every one that makes the step up there will be a few casualties along the way.

Archived