We'll support you evermore

fingers finest

fingers finest

With the sale of HMFC likely,drastic wage cuts etc tough times lie ahead.I personally cant wait,a team full of youngsters with a few experienced pros to help them along will see us do just fine,yes we will have many lows coupled with many highs all part and parcel of being a jambo.

Im relishing the day the likes of lethargic are no more.Hopefully the tough times seperate the good from the bad with our support far to many fans are spoiled and expext far to much from our club and havent appreciated our saviour Romanov and all he has done.

Only after a period of tough times will Vlad truly be appreciated in my opinion but by then he will be well gone.

Thanks for the memories Vlad,let the new chapter begin...

With the sale of HMFC likely,drastic wage cuts etc tough times lie ahead.I personally cant wait,a team full of youngsters with a few experienced pros to help them along will see us do just fine,yes we will have many lows coupled with many highs all part and parcel of being a jambo.

Im relishing the day the likes of lethargic are no more.Hopefully the tough times seperate the good from the bad with our support far to many fans are spoiled and expext far to much from our club and havent appreciated our saviour Romanov and all he has done.

Only after a period of tough times will Vlad truly be appreciated in my opinion but by then he will be well gone.

Thanks for the memories Vlad,let the new chapter begin...

I agree with your first line

Starting afresh will be good for us - assuming we can survive administration

The rest about Vlad being appreciated etc? Utter rubbish in my opinion. The man has been probably the worst thing I've ever seen happen to Hearts and I can't wait until we are rid of him.

If we do go bankrupt, he will be to blame. That will be his legacy. That, and blowing the league title in his first season.

The Real Maroonblood

The rest about Vlad being appreciated etc? Utter rubbish in my opinion. The man has been probably the worst thing I've ever seen happen to Hearts and I can't wait until we are rid of him.

If we do go bankrupt, he will be to blame. That will be his legacy. That, and blowing the league title in his first season.

Agreed.

Him and everyone else before him who got us into debt.

Administration is very unlikely. Our only major creditor is our owner. It would be easier and cheaper for him/them to simply write off debt.

so we go into administration paying 25p in the ? to the creditors????????

Wait a minute isn't the main creditor is the owner ??????????????

ADMINISTRATION AINT AN OPTION

Him and everyone else before him who got us into debt.

To an extent. But he took it to the stage where the ground no longer covers the debt. And he increased it with crazy, crazy decisions.

i know where you're coming from marky, but we were dead in the water before vlad took over.

we'd never have seen the full amount from the cala deal (hindsight is a great thing) and as it stood back then and were as good as bankrupt then anyways. i really don't know if we'd have survived that. no tynecastle, no stadium to try and borrow against if we needing cash, and nobody would have loaned us a pair of boots, far less hard cash.

we'd never have seen some of the sheer quality players we did (and granted the amount or guff players to be fair)

no 2nd place

no game v barca

no scottish cup (probably)

no chance in the CL, even though we blew it

i agree vlad spunked away the best chance to shake this league up we've seen in years, but lets not forget maybe, just maybe he saved us.

i guess time will tell if his mismanagement has royally fecked us harder, or indeed provided a life support that may otherwise have been switched off

Why do you seem so certain administration is a certainty?

Care to explain why he will be to blame?

Lastly when i think of that season i think of the cup win,finishing 2nd,the derby humiliations of the vermin,the class players we saw etc etc as for blowing the league not even a second thought

It's not a certainty but I think its a likliehood.

Why do I think he will be to blame if we go bankrupt? I think that's obvious no? He has increased the debt by anywhere between 10-15 million depending which figures you believe in the papers since the last set of accounts.

And on that season, while I enjoyed winning the cup and finishing the second, and I do remember that (kind of), my main memory is of 'what might have been'. I guess you're glass half full and I'm glass half empty. Nothing wrong with either but it frustrates me that opportunity we lost.

One thing is for sure - Vlad has divided Hearts fans like no other person has.

The worst thing to happen to Hearts? Worse than selling Tynecaslte? Worse than playing in front of a couple of thousand fans at a soulless Murrayfield? Worse than continueing to sell our best players for feck all, sometimes to the Old Firm? Hardly.

We might not be any better off now than we were then, but we are surely in a better situation than we would have been without him. The debt is there for all to see, and is owed to Romanov's group, so anyone buying him out knows exactly what they are getting into and should hopefully have plans in place to deal with the level of debt.

Sure there have been some horrendous times, but we're still consistently the best club outside the Old Firm. And we've won the Scottish Cup, finished 2nd in the league, and seen some truly outstanding footballers at Tynecastle.

Romanov may have made some honking decisions and splurged millions, but he's also put a huge amount of money into Hearts. An example of a side forced to constantly sell their brightest prospects for next to nothing - Hibs. Without Romanov, I genuinely think we would be in a worse position than that lot. Easter Road has no atmosphere with 14,00 empty seats. Imagine watching a team of Robbie Sloan's and Craig Sive's at Murrayfield in front of 60,000 empty seats?

Worst thing that's happened to Hearts? Not quite.

Problem Officer?

It won't be tough times when a multi-trillionaire shepherd from the middle-east takes over.

:verysmug:

I can only agree, let the youngsters get there chance they proved it at White Hart Lane

I'm getting tired of the white hart lane chat now. It was a training match and bears no resemblance to a real game of football.

I'm getting tired of the white hart lane chat now. It was a training match and bears no resemblance to a real game of football.

Get ready for the YOU OBVIUOSLY WEREN'T THERE posts <_<

Jimmy McNulty

We have been fiscally mismanaged since I became a Jambo in 1980. We have never been in great shapes financially.

But starting afresh with a new owner in the lower reaches of the SPL. I'll take it. First Division? I'll take that too as long as the club survives.

Club survival is obviously paramount. ANything else might just be gravy...

Sheriff Fatman

We have been fiscally mismanaged since I became a Jambo in 1980.

It's been a damn sight longer than that.

The very club that we as modern fans laud for the actions of the players in WW1 treated the players that came back as shite.

The very club that we as modern fans laud for the actions of the players in WW1 treated the players that came back as shite.

All the soldiers that came back were treated that way so don't lay that claim on Heart's doorstep :verymad:

Sheriff Fatman

All the soldiers that came back were treated that way so don't lay that claim on Heart's doorstep :verymad:

Don't claim that Hearts were better than anybody else then.

The only heroes were the players and the ordinary citizens that followed the players, the clubs treated those heroes incredibly badly, and no modern rewriting of history will make it any better.

Sheriff Fatman

What you slavering about fatty??,show me where i claimed we were better :blink:

I never said YOU did, if fact I never mentioned YOU at all. All I ever mentioned was the shoddy way the club treated returning heroes and the modern rewriting of history that makes the modern Hearts fans think that they are better than everybody else because of the actions of people they had nothing to do with.

Oh any your signature doesn't make 'you proud', it make YOU look ignorant.

i know where you're coming from marky, but we were dead in the water before vlad took over.

we'd never have seen the full amount from the cala deal (hindsight is a great thing) and as it stood back then and were as good as bankrupt then anyways. i really don't know if we'd have survived that. no tynecastle, no stadium to try and borrow against if we needing cash, and nobody would have loaned us a pair of boots, far less hard cash.

we'd never have seen some of the sheer quality players we did (and granted the amount or guff players to be fair)

no 2nd place

no game v barca

no scottish cup (probably)

no chance in the CL, even though we blew it

i agree vlad spunked away the best chance to shake this league up we've seen in years, but lets not forget maybe, just maybe he saved us.

i guess time will tell if his mismanagement has royally fecked us harder, or indeed provided a life support that may otherwise have been switched off

Simple way of looking at the Vlad era...he's like your kid, bright as a button but lazy as an arsehole. All the promise in the world but ends up pissing it all away instead.

He really could have done something, but mistake after mistake leads us to where we are today. I do sometimes wonder whether we're not seeing the wood for the trees during his somewhat less than transparent tenure but simple fact is he had all the hype, and the means to live up to it, but just didn't and in some cases didn't really quite badly.

Sheriff Fatman

Simple way of looking at the Vlad era

If he hadn't existed, we would be playing at Murryfield, with crowds probably around the 5,000 mark amd more than likely we would have been relegated by now.

It is easy to go on about the bad things about Vlad, god knows there are enough of them, but to forget the massive predicament we were in when he took over is to re-write history, and that is a worse crime than any of the weird press releases he ever gave.

I never said YOU did, if fact I never mentioned YOU at all.

Oh any your signature doesn't make 'you proud', it make YOU look ignorant.

So what part of"DON'T CLAIM HEARTS ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE" are you forgetting about??,and my signatures?well my grandad fought against Hitler and all he stood for in W.W.2. and along with the rest of our brave men and women who did their bit MADE BRITAIN FEEL PROUD....OK SAN!

Sheriff Fatman

So what part of"DON'T CLAIM HEARTS ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE" are you forgetting about??,and my signatures?well my grandad fought against Hitler and all he stood for in W.W.2. and along with the rest of our brave men and women who did their bit MADE BRITAIN FEEL PROUD....OK SAN!

That's nice, my grandparents fought against Germany in both world wars but none of their progeny think that that makes them personally better that the entire continent of Europe, who mainly fought against Germany in both wars too.

As to "DON'T CLAIM HEARTS ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE", YOU are not Hearts, YOU are a modern fan who has the square root of sod all to do with what happened during or after WW1. There is only one thing worse than someone who blames the children for the actions of the parents, it is someone who claims the honour of people who lived decades before he was born.

but none of their progeny think that that makes them personally better that the entire continent of Europe

And where can you find such claims?,I've only heard disgruntled Hibs fans make such claims so you really need to get a grip of yourself fattyww1colouredsmall.jpg

Sheriff Fatman

And where can you find such claims?,I've only heard disgruntled Hibs fans make such claims so you really need to get a grip of yourself fattyww1colouredsmall.jpg

Are you in that photo, or is it just another attempt to make you feel better about your sad life by taking the honour of far better men than your will ever be and placing upon yourself.

Are you in that photo, far better men than your will ever be and placing upon yourself.

100% better than you or i and no i'm not in the photo but thanks for asking 61409786.jpg

Sheriff Fatman

100% better than you or i and no i'm not in the photo but thanks for asking 61409786.jpg

Hey, I don't need to take the honour a far better generation on myself, or claim that bombing an entire continent is worthy of comedy. But each to our own I suppose.

Hey, I don't need to take the honour a far better generation on myself, or claim that bombing an entire continent is worthy of comedy. But each to our own I suppose.

Well then you'd better ask the old gentlemen in the picture instead of slavering to me ;)

Sheriff Fatman

Well then you'd better ask the old gentlemen in the picture instead of slavering to me ;)

I don't need to, I only need to ask you why you think your words are worthy of the actual heroes who did fight in both wars.

I don't need to, I only need to ask you why you think your words are worthy of the actual heroes who did fight in both wars.

I think you are reading too much into this fatty :unsure: but then you seem to be the man who can speak for the entire continent of Europe on their opinions on two world wars :whistling:

Sheriff Fatman

I think you are reading too much into this fatty :unsure: but then you seem to be the man who can speak for the entire continent of Europe on their opinions on two world wars :whistling:

You are the one with signature boasting about bombing an entire continent and being proud of it (I bet you the person in the photo never said the words in the signature).

Simple way of looking at the Vlad era...he's like your kid, bright as a button but lazy as an arsehole. All the promise in the world but ends up pissing it all away instead.

He really could have done something, but mistake after mistake leads us to where we are today.

So in essence Vlad is just like Lindsay Lohan without tits, court cases & crap movies??

Lots of potential but ultimately a disaster?

Would rather have Vlad/Lindsay than CPR though!!

it was very different times then lad no football club would have known what to do in this situation

Jam Tarts 1874

It's not a certainty but I think its a likliehood.

Why do I think he will be to blame if we go bankrupt? I think that's obvious no? He has increased the debt by anywhere between 10-15 million depending which figures you believe in the papers since the last set of accounts.

And on that season, while I enjoyed winning the cup and finishing the second, and I do remember that (kind of), my main memory is of 'what might have been'. I guess you're glass half full and I'm glass half empty. Nothing wrong with either but it frustrates me that opportunity we lost.

One thing is for sure - Vlad has divided Hearts fans like no other person has.

You don't half talk some shite. You blab on about "blowing the league" at the same time you complain about debts. Just how do you think we got into a position to have a team capable of winning the league? Did Romanov just magic them into Tynecastle?

Archived