Takeover (Merged Threads)

speedbump

brianmclauchlin brian mclauchlin

Two UK based groups interested in Hearts takeover.

40 seconds ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

jamboinglasgow

A bit more from Chris McLauchlin

@BBCchrismclaug

Chris McLaughlin

BBC Scotland has learned at least two parties interested in buying #Hearts. One group Edinburgh based. The other has ties in London.

@BBCchrismclaug

Chris McLaughlin

BBC Scotland has learned at least two parties interested in buying #Hearts. One group Edinburgh based. The other has ties in London.

Vlads pal down in chelsea hopefully :thumbsup:

@BBCchrismclaug

Chris McLaughlin

:smugger:

jamboinglasgow

I'll believe it when I see it.

Thats my view at the moment, it easy to say your interested in buying Hearts but another thing to actually be serious about it. I mean I am interested in buying Hearts, but will only reveal at a later stage that I dont have the finance to take that interest any further.

The Wrinkly Ninja

@BBCchrismclaug

Chris McLaughlin

(Jimmy) Greaves & (Chesney) Hawkes perhaps?

The London based consortium will be fronted by former Spurs midfielder Darren Caskey.

I always said he was a future chairman of Hearts, especially during the Hornchurch F.C days.

ToadKiller Dog

(Jimmy) Greaves & (Chesney) Hawkes perhaps?

I was thinking Al Fayed dumping Fulham for us , he does want to be the king or was it president of Scotland .

@BBCchrismclaug

Chris McLaughlin

Great. I'd rather know of their business credentials than their neckwear storage.

The London based consortium will be fronted by former Spurs midfielder Darren Caskey.

Any truth in the rumours sweeping the water coolers that defensive stalwart Justin Edinburgh will be the public face of the campaign in order to play on the hilarious punning possibilities and as such, build on the broken relationship the club has with the red tops?

brianmclauchlin brian mclauchlin

Two UK based groups interested in Hearts takeover.

40 seconds ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Souness and Murray if Vlad takes a loss.

@BBCchrismclaug

Chris McLaughlin

ashley0915pa_978341c.jpg

Cockney Mafia !!!

givememychoice

to be honest, im surprised that we havent become a true feeder club. take the man city owner. He could buy us for 1 of their signings and wipe a lot of debt off. (I suspect vlad would sell for ?1 if he was paid the ?35m we are in debt).

Then loan out signings/youngsters to us. (and find a way round the european licensing issue).

And not just us, a lot of the other clubs in scotland. somebody like St johnstone whos turnover is something like ?4m a year. Its peanuts.

Any truth in the rumours sweeping the water coolers that defensive stalwart Justin Edinburgh will be the public face of the campaign in order to play on the hilarious punning possibilities and as such, build on the broken relationship the club has with the red tops?

These are very serious people, Francis, make no bones about it. Justin's face just lit up when he was told that he would be the public face for this move which will rock Scottish football to the core.

It was hard to feel sorry for Vinny Samways when he was given the bad news that he was being dropped as the face. Some might say his "cryptic" tweeting in the last few days brought on his own downfall.

I just hope Justin can stay off the jungle juice.

jamboinglasgow

Self publicists would be my bet.

We are bound to attract a few, we always have when the question of buying us up comes around.

Radioactive Mince

Without knowing who these parties are or a single thing about them, this is the kind of news I like to hear.

The sooner Vladimir Romanov and all.related cronies are gone from our club the better, and make no mistake.

Without knowing who these parties are or a single thing about them, this is the kind of news I like to hear.

The sooner Vladimir Romanov and all.related cronies are gone from our club the better, and make no mistake.

This x trillion.

jamboinglasgow

Believe it.

Does the party you are talking about have specific plans for what they will do with Hearts? Are they backed by wealthy backers?

Pat the plumber and Giovanni di Stefano.

:jjyay:

Get your namesake involved and that's us sorted! I hear Bobby M has millions of (Zimbabwean) dollars.

Get your namesake involved and that's us sorted! I hear Bobby M has millions of (Zimbabwean) dollars.

He recently made an acquisition of a Twix for 78 billion Zimbabwean dollars.

to be honest, im surprised that we havent become a true feeder club. take the man city owner. He could buy us for 1 of their signings and wipe a lot of debt off. (I suspect vlad would sell for ?1 if he was paid the ?35m we are in debt).

Then loan out signings/youngsters to us. (and find a way round the european licensing issue).

And not just us, a lot of the other clubs in scotland. somebody like St johnstone whos turnover is something like ?4m a year. Its peanuts.

The only problem being the SPL is seen as being on a par with the Maltese and Panamanian league buy EPL money moneymen (and who am I to disagree)

The Wrinkly Ninja

Am away to make dinner.

Thinly veiled Gordon Ramsay's taking us over as part of a new Channel 4 program type post IMO.

BBC Scotland has established that two parties are interested in taking Hearts over from Vladimir Romanov.

One group is Edinburgh-based, with the other having ties in London, while both wish to remain anonymous for now.

One party intimated that they would look at the possibility of leasing Tynecastle Stadium from Romanov.

This would allow time for the land value to increase and could act as security over the club's debt, which currently stands around ?30m.

The level of debt, which is serviced by the Lithuanian bank Romanov has a major stake in, may be a stumbling block for any change of ownership.

I would have deep concerns if we split the football side of the business form the stadium. Especially if Vlad still owned it. We need someone that can buy Tynie as part of the deal or pprovide us with another stadium nearby.

Archived