BBC Media Monkeys!

bobskeldon

From the BBC gossip page

Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov has put the club up for sale so that he can buy a theatre. (Various)

Hope the ban remains in place for a lot longer. Erses!

NB He probably meant a circus rather than a theatre anyway!

Johanes de Silentio

Chick Young was his usual self on Sportsound last night - however, the subject that sent him into a rage was the media ban at Tynecastle - if the ban was meant to rile the media, it's worked!

Young was SEETHING! :lol:

Chick Young was his usual self on Sportsound last night - however, the subject that sent him into a rage was the media ban at Tynecastle - if the ban was meant to rile the media, it's worked!

Was he also SEETHING at being barred from speaking to his beloved Alastair at Ibrox

From the BBC gossip page

Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov has put the club up for sale so that he can buy a theatre. (Various)

NB He probably meant a circus rather than a theatre anyway!

Im confused at the seeth

Its what he said in an interview.

alwaysthereinspirit

The Boston Red Sox sold Babe Ruth to the Yankees so the owner could finance a broadway play.

The rest as they say is history.

A theatre? Seriously?

Johanes de Silentio

Was he also SEETHING at being barred from speaking to his beloved Alastair at Ibrox

Funny, he never mentioned it! :rolleyes:

I think the BBC are upset that the bans dished out to them by Hearts and Rangers have not caused more outrage. The bottom line is that fans don't really care about the BBC being banned.

BBC Gossip column reports what newspapers are saying.

It's not the BBC who are saying this.

Next!

I believe the BBC have a responsibility to filter out what might be deemed....p**sh, regardless of how many papers spout it!

I believe the BBC have a responsibility to filter out what might be deemed....p**sh, regardless of how many papers spout it!

No they don't. That's why it's called the gossip column, it's full of random stories.

Batter in with the paranoia pish though

No they don't. That's why it's called the gossip column, it's full of random stories.

Batter in with the paranoia pish though

So if a paper prints a story about how the moon is in fact made of Wensleydale cheese, you think the BBC

are doing their job if they report it?

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

So if a paper prints a story about how the moon is in fact made of Wensleydale cheese, you think the BBC

If Vlad is quoted in an interview with a Russian paper saying he wants to buy a theatre (joke or not), then yes, they should. Especially if a lot of papers are running the story.

Only an idiot would run a story, or even use it as an example, about the moon being made of cheese when we know for a fact that it isn't.

If Vlad is quoted in an interview with a Russian paper saying he wants to buy a theatre (joke or not), then yes, they should. Especially if a lot of papers are running the story.

Only an idiot would run a story, or even use it as an example, about the moon being made of cheese when we know for a fact that it isn't.

Do you think Vlad wants to buy a theatre? Do you think the moon is cheese?

Bob, he said it. The BBC gossip site tells you what is being talked about in the papers. This is being talked about in the papers. I'm not even sure what your point is.

There lies the problem!

There lies the problem!

The BBC gossip column links you to stories concerning every club that happens to be featured on a particular day - not just Hearts. So what is the problem?

Johanes de Silentio

Bob, he said it. The BBC gossip site tells you what is being talked about in the papers. This is being talked about in the papers. I'm not even sure what your point is.

@Bob

He gave an interview to the Russian news agency, RIA Novosti. The theatre is mentioned in the fourth paragraph in the below link:-

http://en.rian.ru/sports/20111117/168788200.html

He said it and the media in the UK are reporting it. What is the problem?

Bob - he said it, Bob!

Bob - he said it, Bob!

Oh, he actually said that, thanks for pointing this out so forcefully! Sorry I must have missed that.

Here was me thinking that once again his words were taken literally by lazy/not very bright journalists

and had been conveniently twisted/used by the media to prove that he is indeed

a (foreign) pantomime villain!

Johanes de Silentio

Oh, he actually said that, thanks for pointing this out so forcefully! Sorry I must have missed that.

Here was me thinking that once again his words were taken literally by lazy/not very bright journalists

Bob - an understandable train of thought, Bob! :thumbsup:

The Boston Red Sox sold Babe Ruth to the Yankees so the owner could finance a broadway play.

A theatre? Seriously?

Well he does love a pantomime!

STV mentioned it last night that 33 players had been payed and Vad was going to buy a theatre instead, and putin Hearts up for sale, now what got me going was that the bbc news went with Paulo 5 match dugout ban and i don`t think they mentioned about the wages getting payed, so they went for the more doom and gloom story as they like to do,and that goes for there politics too against the Scottish goverment so being a bit pissed off i thought i would listen to the scottish football podcast and it was the same doom and gloom with chick Dung and co and again no mention of the wages going in for 33 of the playing staff and the rest as soon as? which is a wee bit more of a positive story. They (the bbc)keep sayin they want to clean things up in football like reporting the positives, but what do they do on the news last night?they revive the Lennon and MacCoist spat when probably most people have forgotten about it..

A theatre? Seriously?

Vlad's gonna put on Springtime For Hitler at the Playhouse and cover his losses through that :whistling:

Nice try :rolleyes:

Do you understand what the word "gossip" means?

alwaysthereinspirit

Granted it doesn't take much but I'm really confused.

I've tried to follow along as best I could but with all the bickering back and forth and the likes..................

Are we saying that the moon isn't made of cheese?

if he does his first show should be based on the last ten years at hearts from pie man to scottish cup glory to the riccarton 3 to the goal machince chrsitain nade and in the last scene the owner sells it all for a theatre this has potencial

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Do you think Vlad wants to buy a theatre? Do you think the moon is cheese?

No, but he said it. He also said he was joking. You mentioned the moon being made of cheese.

Granted it doesn't take much but I'm really confused.

I've tried to follow along as best I could but with all the bickering back and forth and the likes..................

Are we saying that the moon isn't made of cheese?

Nah it's made of waffles, molasses and grits! :whistling:

Your not getting it, it's in the football gossip column. Most is bull none is of the beebs own creation it's football related newspaper stories.

Celtic esq paranoia strikes on here again.

Archived