Mr Sergio banned

Ryan Gosling

Tyrion Lannister

Meh.

Wasn't there something about him being pleased that they had let him off a few weeks ago?

Edit: that was about the Brines comments.

5 games is a disgrace - your lucky if the guy has been in the feckin country 5 weeks. He had no previous at the time of the offence.

There are serial perpetrators in the SPL and yet a first time offender gets treated like this.

Farce.

5 games is a bit harsh.

2 games for being sent off was going to happen. But 3 games for his reaction, its not like he was physical and did a Miko.

5 games is a bit harsh.

2 games for being sent off was going to happen. But 3 games for his reaction, its not like he was physical and did a Miko.

Even Miko didn't do a we're-the-Weegie-media-so-we'll-build-it-up-to-something-it-wasn't Miko.

Malcolm Tucker

Looking forward to seeing the new Standwear collection he'll be sporting tbh.

This can only be a good thing for the Gorgie fashionista's.

Maybe the view from the stand will give him a better perspective of how shitely he is setting us out.

:whistling:

This.

portobellojambo1

After being unable to dish out a ban for the Brines shit it was a certainty the GFA would go to town this time round.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

The Brines/ Murphy fiasco seems to have conveniently forgotten about.I would have thought we would gave gone in with all guns blazing. The outcome was a censure for Sergio but as usual any clarification sought (outside the Old Firm) is met with silence

ToadKiller Dog

Why are they having a managers hearing on a thursday ,making the manager choose between staying with the team in the build up to the game on Sat or go to the trial ? Surely makes more sense and fairness to hold it at the furthest practical point from the next game ? . I do wonder if the manager not being there makes it easier for the craven lot at the SFA to chuck out larger punishments , Should be reduced to 3 on appeal .

Mr Sergio will turning Section P from Primark to Prada.

Looking forward to seeing the new Standwear collection he'll be sporting tbh.

This can only be a good thing for the Gorgie fashionista's.

After being unable to dish out a ban for the Brines shit it was a certainty the GFA would go to town this time round.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

An absolute stick-on. Feckin ridiculous though and I assume it'll be appealed.

alwaysthereinspirit

what was it that lennon got for physically threatening a 4th official at tannadice?

let's compare it to that.

Thats crazy to try and match one offence against the other.

The 4th official was rightly given only a 4 game ban.:whistling:

How the hell did he get a bigger ban than Lennon after all his "misdemenours" last season? :mellow:

5 games for a first punishment is ridiculous. Two or three games prob fair enough, hopefully get it reduced on appeal.

5 match ban seems a bit harsh.

Think I read somewhere that the 4th offical called the ref over to have a word because Sergio kicked or punched the dugout advertising board, now if that was me i'd be going mental aswell maybe not to the extent Sergio did but the 4th offical should have a serious word with himself for calling the ref over just for that.

Malcolm Tucker

He won't be missed.

You're a WUM, I get that.

But seriously, you are shite at it. Stop.

One flew over

Anybody got the stats on how we perform when the manager is in the stands on a ban, I always think that we seem to do better but nothing more than a gut feeling to back this up?

We are not appealing the ban. Quite right, would just be a waste of time and energy. Onwards and upwards! :ninja:

Cappuccino Kid

Can someone tell me when Lennon is up in front of the SFA for entering the field of play and squaring up to Sproule in their recent cup tie?? Must be a helluva ban awaiting given his previous.

^

I think we're waiting on his violent conduct hearing for booting the water bottles when ICT gubbed them. Should be shortly after that, I'm sure.

The fairness of Scottish football shines through again. Why can Lennon get away with violent conduct towards everyone yet Sergio gets 5 games :(

Anybody got the stats on how we perform when the manager is in the stands on a ban, I always think that we seem to do better but nothing more than a gut feeling to back this up?

Allardyce used to sit in the stands every week, Cant see the logic in ground level anyway....Just set Sergio up with a nice walkie talkie and a hot water bottle....

John Hughes received a 6 match ban while at Hibs.

The severity was because had had been banned TWO seasons running.

5 for a first time ban is there surely ridiculous. 1 less than someone with two years of previous.

I expected 3 match tops tbh.

Archived