calling all hearts fans

savage

Calling all Hearts Fans

The annual rivals 4 charity match between Hearts and Hibs fans will take place at Easter Road in 2012 and the Rivals 4 Charity site is already taking details of players who would like to come along to the trials.

This is an opportunity that you don?t want to miss as a Hearts fan! I was fortunate enough to be the manager of the Hearts team who won 8-1 this year and I will be taking the team again next year. My coaching team will be Robert Doig (Redpath), Craig Nisbet (Alba Ath) & John Gilberston (Tynecastle EoS) so we are hopeful of making the Hearts team as good if not better than last year.

I know that people will read this and think the same players get picked every year, it will be favourites etc but I can assure you that is not the case out of the 16 players in my squad this year only 2 had played in this annual game before.

Every year Scott Moncreiff (Rivals4Charity organiser) is looking to increase numbers at trials, money raised for charity and of course the quality of players showing up.

We had a good turnout of players there this year so lets make it a great turnout next year for the trials at Spartans Academy.

To register for the trails for the 2012 match itself please go to www.rivals4charity.co.uk click on the Hearts badge and complete the form.

Alan McKay

Heats Fans Manager

This really is a great opportunity to pull on the famous JT'S jersey to play against Hibs.net.

I was lucky enough to play in the 1st 4 matches and was captain for two of these and running out at Tynescastle and Easter Road really is something else.

To echo Alan's comments about the same guys getting picked year in year out I can say that this is'nt the case and have seen a few good players not getting picked as other guys had either raised their game or new guys had came in to take their place in the squad.

Get yourselves along to the training to be part of a great experience.

mahgrassyshoes

Interested in signing up for this. I take it there are a series of training sessions before the game? Will these be on Sunday nights? i could make one Sunday night for the trials, but I wouldn't be able to commit if the training sessions were every Sunday night.

Archived