Unpaid December/ January/February/March etc salaries

Wilson Wood, Would You?

Now, Now have a little faith, it's happened a few times in recent years and it all blew over and i'm sure this will too. Only the BBC and STV are reporting it at the moment so there's still a lot to be learnt.

jamboinglasgow

To be honest, I expect the same thing to happen the next two months then after January we should be in a better position.

having a sticky about it would imply some sort of acceptance that it's what will happen.

some people need the unexpected drama of it all in order to fill their sorry wee lives. why should they be denied this pleasure?

To be honest, I expect the same thing to happen the next two months then after January we should be in a better position.

I hope so, but in light of this statement, and Romanovs a couple of weeks back, I'm not so sure.

I don't want to be a drama queen, but I am now seriously starting to worry about the future of our club.

Can we just not have ONE BIG SEEEEEETHE thread, would be a belter :thumbsup:

Should be easy enough for the mods to merge every thread on the first page of the terracethumbsup.giflaugh.gif

what about a thread to seethe about the seething thread? :rolleyes::thumbsup:

I hope so, but in light of this statement, and Romanovs a couple of weeks back, I'm not so sure.

I don't want to be a drama queen, but I am now seriously starting to worry about the future of our club.

that thought has also crossed my mind recently.

what about a thread to seethe about the seething thread? :rolleyes::thumbsup:

:interesting:

The original Big Seethe thread would just walk all over it!! :Vlad-Stupid:

Is that for all seething or just in respect of wages. It would be helpful, so I know where to direct folk if CT returns.

Is that for all seething or just in respect of wages. It would be helpful, so I know where to direct folk if CT returns.

Simon, it would be 1 gigantic seeeeethe thread on any topic you wish :thumbsup:

Simon, it would be 1 gigantic seeeeethe thread on any topic you wish :thumbsup:

Now looking back on all the seethe threads, that would be one heck of a thread if they are all merged.

If Norris McWhirter was still alive he would be monitoring it closely.

Archived