FAO Southampton Jambo

trago13

Or any other Jambos in that neck of the woods.

I'm trying to get 2 tickets for the AFC Totton game vrs Bristol Rovers in the FA Cup on 4th Dec.

If you have any contacts close to Totton I would be in in your debt for ever.

Non Hearts related so big sorry to everyone but really am desperate to get hold of tickets!!!

I know the sister oh Tottens supersub so I can ask for you!!,

I have asked her for you, ( used to work with her in Reading) so I am just awaiting on a reply ok.

Matthew Le Tissier

Ticket details have been announced mate. Priority goes to season ticket holders then members then if a general sale you have to buy a ticket for another home game. Your best bet is to go with above poster. Good luck though bud and good luck to the Mighty Stags

Thanks very much for the info and offers of help. Any help more than welcome.

As way of a quick explanation, I'm trying to watch the FA Cup from the very first round all the way to the final ( or as close as I can get ).

I started in August watching

Borrowash Vics v Sleaford Town In the extra preliminary round. Borrowash won this tie so I followed them into the next round.

Borrowash vics v Carlton town - Carlton won so I followed then into the next round

Carlton Town v Heanor Town 1st qualifying round

Carlton Town v Hednesford Town 2nd Qualifying Round

Hednesford Town v Corby Town 3rd Qualifying Round

Kiddieminster v Corby Town 4th Qualifying Round

Bristol Rovers v Corby Town 1st round proper

And now I'm trying to get at least one ticket for the AFC Totton v Bristol Rovers game.

I've been to every tie in every round and just want to see how far I can get before I can't get a ticket. I must admit I thought I would get further than the second round but the Totton grind only holds about 2400 so I'm struggling.

Anyway if someone happens to stumble over a ticket for the game I'll buy it off you

Thanks very much for the info and offers of help. Any help more than welcome.

As way of a quick explanation, I'm trying to watch the FA Cup from the very first round all the way to the final ( or as close as I can get ).

I started in August watching

Borrowash Vics v Sleaford Town In the extra preliminary round. Borrowash won this tie so I followed them into the next round.

Borrowash vics v Carlton town - Carlton won so I followed then into the next round

Carlton Town v Heanor Town 1st qualifying round

Carlton Town v Hednesford Town 2nd Qualifying Round

Hednesford Town v Corby Town 3rd Qualifying Round

Kiddieminster v Corby Town 4th Qualifying Round

Bristol Rovers v Corby Town 1st round proper

And now I'm trying to get at least one ticket for the AFC Totton v Bristol Rovers game.

I've been to every tie in every round and just want to see how far I can get before I can't get a ticket. I must admit I thought I would get further than the second round but the Totton grind only holds about 2400 so I'm struggling.

Anyway if someone happens to stumble over a ticket for the game I'll buy it off you

Just out of interest, why did you start with Borrowash Vics V Sleaford Town?

Just out of interest, why did you start with Borrowash Vics V Sleaford Town?

I live in Castle Donington and they are quite close to me, so it was as good a starting point as any. Oh and I hadn't been to their ground before so that was another reason.

I think AFC Totton quite fancy a cup shock so moving to St Marys would reduce the chances of that so that may be their thinking.

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

I live in Castle Donington and they are quite close to me, so it was as good a starting point as any. Oh and I hadn't been to their ground before so that was another reason.

I think AFC Totton quite fancy a cup shock so moving to St Marys would reduce the chances of that so that may be their thinking.

Good Luck on your journey, I hope you make it all the way to the final! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the help.

I'm trying also so might get lucky myself.

If I don't then I'll just have to try again next season!!

I'm still trying myself but if you get hold of one I will owe you a very large drink.

Cheers pal.

Archived