Just thought I'd let you all know...

Arthur Morgan

The shirt in my avatar will be what we are wearing on Saturday vs Dundee Utd.

You heard it here first :thumbsup:

Wow!

Thanks for the info!

:thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

Always wanted us to wear a Shite ripped-off Livingston top. Fantastic news.

Arthur Morgan

I'll sleep the night

Why bother replying? You can't post something on here without somebody making a smart arse comment.

Notorious BIG

Why bother replying? You can't post something on here without somebody making a smart arse comment.

totally agree, pathetic really

This "sauce" patter is truly horrifying.

This

And this.

The OP was just letting people know about the strip. He hardly came on claiming it was the greatest piece of news anyone would ever hear.

Strange that we're wearing it at Tannadice considering the away strip got it's first viewing at Tannadice last season.

Third strips are purely to make money, so well done Hearts for bringing one out.

Oh I think you'll find I was being serious as I was wondering about when we were goin to wear that very top,if it looks like im being wide its because I cut the post short.

Rudi Hates Hibees

Will this top be available from the club shop any time soon? Could be the perfect Christmas present for the nephew.

Ribery's Face

Its Kickback mate, full of pretentious arseholes who have nothing better too do than try and take the piss out of someone on the internet.

Do you know if this top will be getting released to buy?

Arthur Morgan

Oh I think you'll find I was being serious as I was wondering about when we were goin to wear that very top,if it looks like im being wide its because I cut the post short.

You're joking right? So you are saying you wouldn't be able to get to sleep tonight because you would have been sitting up wondering if we were going to be wearing this top or not? Please... :down:

Gregory House M.D.

You're joking right? So you are saying you wouldn't be able to get to sleep tonight because you would have been sitting up wondering if we were going to be wearing this top or not? Please... :down:

Didn't you tell us this top would be out two months ago by the way?

Its Kickback mate, full of pretentious arseholes

You also forgot the greeting faced Pc. Brigade who troll threads looking to fight the good fight and back up any other one of the K:B moan squad!

Steady as you are starting to question my posts now,is it not enough just to accept my answer without trying to take the mick!!

Arthur Morgan

Didn't you tell us this top would be out two months ago by the way?

I said it was the new kit. I never once said when it would be out. I actually said at the time that I wasn't even sure if it was going to be released. Tbh though and don't quote me on this, I reckon it will be out around December to make money (Christmas). It's just a guess though, all I know is we will be wearing it on Saturday.

Arthur Morgan

Steady as you are starting to question my posts now,is it not enough just to accept my answer without trying to take the mick!!

Haha ok then lets leave it there. Nice try trying to turn it back on me though :thumbsup:

Roy Croppers Handbag

Any chance of linking me up as I can't see your avatar.

I'm on my phone.

Cheers.

Gregory House M.D.

I said it was the new kit. I never once said when it would be out. I actually said at the time that I wasn't even sure if it was going to be released. Tbh though and don't quote me on this, I reckon it will be out around December to make money (Christmas). It's just a guess though, all I know is we will be wearing it on Saturday.

It's a good idea. Had it been the Away kit being released as a third and the white as away, I don't reckon it would work that well.

I don't really like it myself but reckon alot of people will buy it purely because it's the first mostly white kit since 07/08.

You also forgot the greeting faced Pc. Brigade who troll threads looking to fight the good fight and back up any other one of the K:B moan squad!

:facepalm:

Is there any possible thing in the world that can't be blamed on the PC Brigade?

Haha ok then lets leave it there. Nice try trying to turn it back on me though :thumbsup:

Any chance of a bigger pic pal? It looks good to me, better than the gash away top we have right now. Would like to see it bigger though to fully judge. Good info too, despite the odd reaction of some people on here to it...

Honking strip IMO but if the club can sell a few replica's over Xmas then no bad thing.

I know my kids will want it if it's for sale.

Honking strip IMO but if the club can sell a few replica's over Xmas then no bad thing.

I know my kids will want it if it's for sale.

When the o.p posted it at the start of the season I actually thought it was a training top.

Dare I suggest that they probably fancied giving it a wee airing in Europe and flogged as such? And then we drew Spurs.....

Only other reason I thought it'd see the light of day would be if we drew a dark coloured team away in one of the cups...and then we drew Ayr! Although we still have at least one more cup tie to play but to risk not wearing it is probably too much for the marketing company in charge of our club shop.

We may have worn this at Pittodrie at a push (if it sells well for Christmas then I believe this may well be the case on 28th Dec although that's an opinionated guess as I have no inside knowledge).

Shouldn't be wearing it at Tannadice though. Clubs can ram their third strips up their arses...Bah, humbug!

When the o.p posted it at the start of the season I actually thought it was a training top.

For someone who was trying to be a smart arse at the start, you ain't half posted a lot on this thread.

As for the strip...

It's okay, not a huge fan of third strips though.

Arthur Morgan

Any chance of a bigger pic pal? It looks good to me, better than the gash away top we have right now. Would like to see it bigger though to fully judge. Good info too, despite the odd reaction of some people on here to it...

I've posted bigger pics of it on a thread a few months back. I'll post it again tomorrow as I'm not on my pc right now.

To be honest I wouldn't mind it as a training top..........hmmmmm...... might get one for masel...Ha ha i'm so fickle

williamgerrard

The shirt in my avatar will be what we are wearing on Saturday vs Dundee Utd.

You heard it here first :thumbsup:

Clearly a troll tut tut (ps only kiddin ) yea it looks a good top stuff the pc brigade there ll hard behind keyboards im still waiting in 1 of the kickbackers on here to meet me face to face lol

Everybody loves Baz

Three of the worst posters on the Board all in one thread, Magic.

Don't know why the OP bothered TBH.

As for the strip, Like it enough, just don't think I'd buy it. sad.gif

M

Three of the worst posters on the Board all in one thread, Magic.

Don't know why the OP bothered TBH.

As for the strip, Like it enough, just don't think I'd buy it. sad.gif

You'll be number three then aye!

Gregory House M.D.

M

You'll be number three then aye!

Who's one and two? :whistling::lol:

Captain Lithuania

Clearly a troll tut tut (ps only kiddin ) yea it looks a good top stuff the pc brigade there ll hard behind keyboards im still waiting in 1 of the kickbackers on here to meet me face to face lol

:what:

Eh?

Im with you all the way on that one mate,i dont even bother posting,for exactly that reason.

Im with you all the way on that one mate,i dont even bother posting,for exactly that reason.

Mind and not bang your arse on the way back out now wont you!

Doctor FinnBarr

But you've, ahem, posted!

:mellow:

Trying to fight through the slavers and bullshit to get back on topic

I think that's a better top than the current away, I can definitely see myself getting one if it goes up for sale

It's a bit late tot bring a new top out especially seeing as they just finished a special on the current strips and historically they start reducing prices drastically just after new year

Archived