Dundee Utd

Jambomuzz

Cant really afford to go along to the game, but will be in Dundee at the time of the match, Anyone know of pubs in Dundee that will be showing the game? Assuming its even on t.v?

Cheers.

Cant really afford to go along to the game, but will be in Dundee at the time of the match, Anyone know of pubs in Dundee that will be showing the game? Assuming its even on t.v?

Cheers.

If you can afford to go the pub why not the game :rolleyes:

Who says im drinking? ;-)

Me :woot::lol:

I remember one poster asked the best place as in pub in Glasgow to watch a Celtic Hearts game, i suggested Parkhead B)

Me :woot::lol:

I remember one poster asked the best place as in pub in Glasgow to watch a Celtic Hearts game, i suggested Parkhead B)

I bet you knocked one out later on thinking back on how you had 'SCHOOLED' him so badly.

:ermm:

When people ask you for the time are you one of these people who says 'time you got a watch'?

if ur in dundee, its only 20 notes for the game, i dont know how old u are but u could always try for a consession??

Im 19, going out the night before which will probably leave me skint, but ill maybe try keep some money, how much is a consession? Worst comes to worst i try get in and told to gtf! aha!

As for the guy talking about drinking in a pub, Sometimes its good just to go for the atmosphere, not everything needs to revolve around drink!

I bet you knocked one out later on thinking back on how you had 'SCHOOLED' him so badly.

:ermm:

When people ask you for the time are you one of these people who says 'time you got a watch'?

Nope

But i would ask ' would it not be better attending the game than going to the boozer on the hope of seeing it '

As for people posting about knocking one of on line on the strength of a post, i laugh at that big time and also in there face :lol:

Lets face it big shot, if you can make to a boozer in Dundee when a game is on you could no doubt make it to the match

Nope

But i would ask ' would it not be better attending the game than going to the boozer on the hope of seeing it '

As for people posting about knocking one of on line on the strength of a post, i laugh at that big time and also in there face :lol:

Lets face it big shot, if you can make to a boozer in Dundee when a game is on you could no doubt make it to the match

Dunno if you understand the concept of not having money?

Dunno if you understand the concept of not having money?

Lighten up i know you will have your reasons :rolleyes:

Anyway saving up might be an idea :woot:

Im 19, going out the night before which will probably leave me skint, but ill maybe try keep some money, how much is a consession? Worst comes to worst i try get in and told to gtf! aha!

As for the guy talking about drinking in a pub, Sometimes its good just to go for the atmosphere, not everything needs to revolve around drink!

Despite having a dig if you ask for a concession or a student you will probably get away with it.

As for not drinking, I know you do not need a drink but to sit in a pub and drink absolutely nothing is rather weird. It would be like going to a coffee shop and not drinking, but just enjoying the aroma.

....Sometimes its good just to go for the atmosphere, not everything needs to revolve around drink!

Really....? :unsure:

Can't say I've tried that....! :blink:

Despite having a dig if you ask for a concession or a student you will probably get away with it.

As for not drinking, I know you do not need a drink but to sit in a pub and drink absolutely nothing is rather weird. It would be like going to a coffee shop and not drinking, but just enjoying the aroma.

Feel free to buy me a pint then! haha

Notorious BIG

Im 19 too, just have a shave the night before and ull get in for a tenner, easy :thumbsup:

Archived