Available now!!

Cliffundo

This guys is available and would light a torch under the SPL. He would have both halves of the OF shaking. Vlad if you are serious about hearts then make contact with this guy and sound him OUT!

Klaus Toppmoeller !!

This guys is available and would light a torch under the SPL. He would have both halves of the OF shaking. Vlad if you are serious about hearts then make contact with this guy and sound him OUT!

Klaus Toppmoeller !!

QUALITY!!! :P

Meth is that your name, or have you been drinking the Stuff?? ;)

QUALITY!!! :P

Meth is that your name, or have you been drinking the Stuff?? ;)

So. the x coach of georgia is out of our league or you suggesting he would be gash!?

Why would he come to us...he could get a decent job elsewhere.

Aye he could....Im just saying that he is the type of coach to turn this club around!! and that is also the type of manager that would get everyone back on board!

I guess you are saying he would never come here!! fairs doos!! but could he not have got a better job than the Georgian national team?

I know what you are saying Meth. I'm just being negative because of where we are now. Had we gone for him straight after Burley left, I'd have fancied our chances of tempting him here.

But now would be a struggle. No European football, and if he (or anyone else) googled news on us, they'd no doubt quickly realise the disaster that we have turned into in the past year and a bit.

I know what you are saying Meth. I'm just being negative because of where we are now. Had we gone for him straight after Burley left, I'd have fancied our chances of tempting him here.

But now would be a struggle. No European football, and if he (or anyone else) googled news on us, they'd no doubt quickly realise the disaster that we have turned into in the past year and a bit.

I think if given the assurances of complete control over the footballing side of things and the power to haul us into line from the grass roots up would appeal to a guy like toppmoeller. thats the level we need to be looking for...not just a 1st team cach someone who could impliment the correct structure throughout the club.

I just do not see vlad being interested in the footballing side to the extent of him actaully giving someone that level of authority! it's a shame really, theres a big club waiting to emerge !!

monkfish1979
.... if given the assurances of complete control over the footballing side of things and the power to haul us into line from the grass roots up....

Therein lies your problem. Because that doesn't seem likely, I reckon our managerial shortlist probably reads something like:

1) Punch

2) Judy

3) The Crocodile.

Therein lies your problem. Because that doesn't seem likely, I reckon our managerial shortlist probably reads something like:

1) Punch

2) Judy

3) The Crocodile.

I've heard croc is off the list has he refuses to work with shaggy !:oopsoops:

By The Light..
Vlad if you are serious about hearts then make contact with this guy and sound him OUT!

Klaus Toppmoeller !!

I reckon that Vlad is not serious about Hearts so would forget hopes likes this.

If he wanted to compete in this league he would start by hiring proven goal scorers, midfielders and defenders, in short existing SPL players.

When was the last time we transferred a player from another SPL club?

He might be a good manager but we need a Scottish manager with knowledge of the Scottish game. It's the same with players. We need to clear out the vast majority of the foreign players and get Scottish players in who know how to battle at places like Kilmarnock, St Mirren and Inverness.

Bring in Levein, McGhee or JJ and get them signing players from the SPL.

Klaus Toppmoeller !!

How do you know he is available?

And going by his Wiki CV he doesn't exactly get my pulse racing....

Fair enough but, Toppm?ller with Bayer 04 Leverkusen, in his first season led them to the final of the UEFA Champions League, he was second in the german league and took them to the German cup final. he was also voted Manager of the year in Germany. that is enough to get my pulse going!!

he had his down times aswell, but as far as having experience and knowlledge of football and being a good tactician is that no whats needed? I would take him in a drop of a hat!

Brian Whittaker's Tache
Bring in Levein, McGhee or JJ and get them signing players from the SPL.

Get real ffs.....

Levein - Why would he come to the Tynecastle Car Crash and possibly give up the chance of Euro football next season?

McGhee - Ditto

Jefferies - have you seen Kilmarnocks league position?

monkfish1979

To be fair to Jeffries, he's working with virtually nothing in terms of resources. Killie have, however, produced some good youngsters in the last few years. And their squad have a fair amount of grit about them.

The question is, does his assistant with Georgia ?! :lol:

Magic Numbers

"Toppm?ller became coach of "Hamburger SV " (Well at least Nade would get on with him) on 23 October 2003. However, after the team fell to last place in the league, and Toppm?ller used strange tactics, formations and out of position players (such as midfielder Sergej Barbarez in defence), he was sacked on the 17 October 2004."

Looks like he'd fit right in!!! Zali in midfield perhaps? or a striker on the wing?

"Toppm?ller became coach of "Hamburger SV " (Well at least Nade would get on with him) on 23 October 2003. However, after the team fell to last place in the league, and Toppm?ller used strange tactics, formations and out of position players (such as midfielder Sergej Barbarez in defence), he was sacked on the 17 October 2004."

Looks like he'd fit right in!!! Zali in midfield perhaps? or a striker on the wing?

Sometimes that works sometimes it don't....levien used to do that with players? burley done it with jamie mcallister aswell!

Get real ffs.....

Levein - Why would he come to the Tynecastle Car Crash and possibly give up the chance of Euro football next season?

McGhee - Ditto

Euro football isn't all it's cracked up to be unless you can reach the later stages. DUFC or MFC will probably last two ties ( apologies if I've miscalculated the preliminary rounds and league sections but you get my drift ) and I doubt they will 3/4 fill their grounds in doing so.

In fact that is the root problem with both of them ..........they cant hire a decent feckin crowd !

There is really no scope for 'expansion' at any of these clubs and if the terms were right I think all 3 would come.

MM maybe has Parkhead in his sights while CL has pledged himself to Thomson ( in the short term anyway ) ........but money talks ;)

JJ would come in a flash .......end of !

Fair enough but, Toppm?ller with Bayer 04 Leverkusen, in his first season led them to the final of the UEFA Champions League, he was second in the german league and took them to the German cup final. he was also voted Manager of the year in Germany. that is enough to get my pulse going!!

he had his down times aswell, but as far as having experience and knowlledge of football and being a good tactician is that no whats needed? I would take him in a drop of a hat!

:rolleyes:

You mention his only up time, what other success has he had? How long did he last at Leverkusen? After getting to the final one year did he win it the next?

:rolleyes:

You mention his only up time, what other success has he had? How long did he last at Leverkusen? After getting to the final one year did he win it the next?

Fair doos! but I still think he would be a great coach for us.... better than the other names banded about JJ...levien. he done an alright job with Georgia aswell. it would be a step in the right direction imo. :)

Archived