Football teams in your family

Locky

My old mans a mhank that never steps foot in 'paradise' these day's due to the scummery of their support. My brother's a hun who also never steps foot in Ibrox due to having better things to do. My uncle and cousins are Hearts fans though. Where I grew up and live again 99% of people are Blue. The swines.

Great Grandad Hearts

Grandad Hearts/St Johnstone(moved to Perth) Other Grandad Sunderland

Dad St Johnstone Mum Newcastle

Me Hearts and Newcastle

Brother Hearts and Newcastle

Stepson Hearts and Newcastle

Son(sadly passed away) Hearts and Newcastle

2 Daughters Hearts

Oh and Brother's Wife and her Dad's side Hibs.

My Dad`s side steeped in maroon. Even people married into that side seemed to be JT`s. :thumbsup:

My Mum`s side is more of a mixed bag. My late Grandad was Rangers but liked the JT`s....couple of Uncle`s are Hobos, two JT`s , couple of Aunties who like football are JT`s too..... West Coast branch of family are Rangers....

Got a few English relatives and there`s Spurs, Man U, Bournemouth, Ipswich in there......unfortunately one of them like the VicTims as his Scottish side...mup...

My mother's side of the family are/were all Hearts supporters although her father played for St Bernard's and coming from Stockeree he had a soft spot for them.

My father was from Newcastle and I spent my first 6 years as a 'Geordie' but my mother would not allow me to be brought up anything other than Scots and a Hearts supporter. Every time we visited Edinburgh she made sure my uncle took/dragged me to Tynecastle until I'd seen the light.

My four children follow me in never eating green fruit pastels.

A Rangers supporting brother-in-law apart, it's Hearts all the way with us. Myself, 3 nephews, sister and mother. I have two younger nephews who will be getting told as well :thumbsup:

My dad was a Dundee supporter, though.

J Cheever Loophole

Me ,the laddie and my youngest brother,Hearts.

My auld Paw saw Stirling Albion's first game back in 1945 and still has a season ticket even though at his age he would be safer paying every week but he won't listen.

My other brother follows Rugby although I've taken his laddie to Tynie a couple of times.

My cousins, all Kirk going, masonic bluenoses.

My mum,Patsy Cline.woot.gif

My Dad (he wouldn't let me call him Father for some reason) was a Rangers man as were 2 brothers. My mother's family, although not too deeply into football, had Jambo leanings. I was persuaded at the age of around 5 or 6 by an uncle to support HMFC and that's the way it's been since.

I married into a Jambo family and have successfully educated/encouraged/browbeaten 2 of my three sons into the faith but the 3rd is a Toon fan who apologetically claims Hearts are his favourite Scottish team.

We're not really a footballing family other than myself, my dad and his dad.

Grandad was a Tim, Dad's a Hun (a Catholic one, too) although he supported Hearts growing up.

Hearts - Dad

Derby County - Grandad and mum

Man Utd - Granny: her dad used to play in the youth teams & she grew up there, my mancunian cousins are also utd fans although having grown up with very little money they wore hand me down hearts shirts a lot from me and my brother when they were wee.

Leicester City - if my brother was pushed to say who he supported it'd be them, given that he lives there.

All Hearts, both sides of the family. One might say, I'm a pure blood as far as supporting Hearts goes :verysmug:

All Hearts, both sides of the family. One might say, I'm a pure blood as far as supporting Hearts goes :verysmug:

I think the word you're looking for Ross is "thoroughbred"

Toronto Jambo

Great grandad: Hearts

grandad: Millwall then Hearts when moved to Edinburgh

dad: Hearts

Uncles: 1 Hearts & 1 Hibs

Cousin: Hibs

my family,

Dad, West Ham , (Hearts when in Edinburgh)

Mum , smeltic (her fathers side where all smeltic & hobos)

Granny, Hearts

Great Grandad, Hearts (used to take me to the Hearts supporters club in Haymarket when i was a kid)

Big Sis 1, Smeltic

Big Sis 2, Hun

Big bro, Hearts

Little sis 1, Hearts

Little Sis 2, Celtic

Cousins are all sadly Hobos, with 1 of them being founder member of the London Hobos supporters club & joint founder member of hobosbounce.pish

so there, my wife is a yid also!

Mums side of the family are all rangers fans. My dad is from Biggar and most people prefer rugby to football but his older brother took him to hearts games and he became a hearts fan from a young age and managed to get me to the right side. Brother is a livi fan :mellow:

The Mrs side are worse than the vermin.......they don't like football!! 11 men chasing a bladder etc. My old man 74 a JT along with me,brother even my sis knows the hearts song. Back then he used to cram loads of us in the car and take us to Tynie. My two girls know all the words but don't like going and the wee man 6 has been to a few games but isn't keen on the shouting/noise. Have to keep a pocket full of chocolate to keep him there for 90 mins and the promise of a fish supper after the game. Hopefully he will start to get into it. Might be a cheeky wee top from Santa to encourage him.

mahgrassyshoes

Mum - Rangers

Dad - Hibs (wasn't around for the first 22 years - thankfully) but bizarrely loves a sash bash when he has a drink in him. Something to do with him hanging around Broxburn/Blackburn/Whitburn/Bathgate/Armadale all his days i think. Loves a galaday for the marching bands.

Step-dad - Celtic

Wee brother 1 - Celtic til he was about 10 then i managed to convert him to the famous.

Wee brother 2 - Dunfermline til he was around 14 then became an "avid" supporter of Man U.

Became a Hearts supporter thanks to a next door neighbour/babysitter who grew up in craigmiller. Took me to Tynie when I was 7 and I never looked back.

Say What Again

Quite a lot of Hibbys in my family. It's probably split about 60/40 Hearts & Hibs. Thankfully, the ones that matter the most were/are Jambos.

There are 2 Tims but they both married into the family so don't count. :down:

Dad, camelon juniors/falkirk, bothers are currants, as a kid(in the 60's) i hated my older brothers telling me i shouldn't be hanging about with 'them'( basicaly any one who isn't a proddy) so i picked a team to support that iv'e loved ever since, my sons are Hearts fans, the wife just suffers our moods/elations :thumbsup:

I disowned all members of my family who failed to support Hearts.

Therefore, all members support Hearts. B)

Gonna be lonely this Xmas though.:(

Grandad - Stoke City

Dad - Stoke City and Hearts

Sister - Arsenal (working on the Hearts thing)

Uncle and Cousins on Mum's Side - Derby County

Cousins on my Dad's side - Aston Villa

Me.....

My grandad supported Stoke from the early 30's til he died in the 90's.

My mum is a lifelong Stokie (as am I)

Tokyo Drifter

All Hearts apart from my aunt, who used to watch Hibs a lot in the 1970s. East Fife on my mum's side. Also got some Newcastle, Arsenal and Villa in the family.

Archived