Haymarket Service

Matthew Le Tissier

Matthew Le Tissier

Right this may sound daft, but what time does the service begin? I cant find a time anyware. Many Thanks

You will find that the Service will start in earnest about 10.45 ish mate ... I find if you are there about 10.35, you will be fine ...

An appeal to all Hearts fans ...

Please attend the Service as a mark of respect to the people who paid the ultimate and supreme sacrifice for their country, their club and you.

Lest We Forget

Matthew Le Tissier

You will find that the Service will start in earnest about 10.45 ish mate ... I find if you are there about 10.35, you will be fine ...

An appeal to all Hearts fans ...

Please attend the Service as a mark of respect to the people who paid the ultimate and supreme sacrifice for their country, their club and you.

Lest We Forget

Couldnt agree more mate. Too many take what they have for granted. This will be my 4th year in a row and will be taking the wee fella next year.

There should be 10,000 + there every year, the same amount who go to the games. 30 minutes out of your year to remember people less fortunate and who fought to give us the lives we now have.

There should be 10,000 + there every year, the same amount who go to the games. 30 minutes out of your year to remember people less fortunate and who fought to give us the lives we now have.

Sorry i don't agree as you don't have to go to the service to show your respects Happy.

Sergio Garcia

I go to my local service as I don't drive and Sunday transport to Edinburgh is non-existent but I hope people do try and get to one of the services up and down the country.

Better call Saul

I agree wi Stu ...we only can do so much ..

just think some people try to gain brownie points out of this .' I have done more than you so your not worthy '

If its alright with you all I'll be at my local church in the morning for a remembrance service. But I'll be at the McCraes Trsut lunch in the afternoon.

Surely tomorrow is not about "I'm a bigger fan than you" stuff....?

Archived