John Rankin on Off The Ball at the Moment

jambodoug

Let's use this thread to the absolute beauties that come out of today's programme, including their manager in waiting Jimmy Calderwood.

I'll get the ball rolling:

JR: "If Hibs get to a major cup final they could fill the stadium" - I'm presuming he's referring to a final being played at McDiarmid Park?

Let's use this thread to the absolute beauties that come out of today's programme, including their manager in waiting Jimmy Calderwood.

JK: "If Hibs get to a major cup final they could fill the stadium" - I'm presuming he's referring to a final being played at McDiarmid Park?

No offence mate but i'm sick of having to read about Hibs every few threads on here at the moment :down:

Chaka Demus & pliers

JK: "If Hibs get to a major cup final they could fill the stadium" - I'm presuming he's referring to a final being played at McDiarmid Park?

Who is JK?

No offence mate but i'm sick of having to read about Hibs every few threads on here at the moment :down:

Nobody makes you open the thread Stu :lol:

I quite like Rankin after the way he ripped the utter pish out of Hibs when he left...

Hibs getting to a Cup Final? :lol:

Hibs filling any stadium? :woot:

John Rankin merely providing us with more examples of how much of a ramjet he is. Couldn't give a shiny shite if he screwed Hibs when he left, he's still a roaster.

He made an interesting comment when he'd left Man United and was having a trial at Aberdeen. Then manager Steve Patterson (hic!) told him he wasn't looking for a football player rather a big bruiser, sorry son.

:cornette:

Hibs getting to a Cup Final? :lol:

Hibs filling any stadium? :woot:

John Rankin merely providing us with more examples of how much of a ramjet he is. Couldn't give a shiny shite if he screwed Hibs when he left, he's still a roaster.

Much as it was one of the worst days of my football supporting life - erm...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_cups/6456647.stm

Much as it was one of the worst days of my football supporting life - erm...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_cups/6456647.stm

Maybe I should have said 2011 Hibs getting to a Cup Final.

As much as it pains me to admit it, Hibs had some decent players then; Whitaker, Murphy, Brown, Buezelin, Benjelloun, Fletcher all played. Compared that to the utter dross their squad is made up of now, and it's clear Rankin is talking a load of pish.

Oh and they also beat a garbage Killie side. Gary Locke and Gary Wales aside that is :thumbsup:

John rankin reminds me of the only gay in the village. He's tee total and is meant to be a sound guy.

Hibernian FC are pish.

Maybe I should have said 2011 Hibs getting to a Cup Final.

As much as it pains me to admit it, Hibs had some decent players then; Whitaker, Murphy, Brown, Buezelin, Benjelloun, Fletcher all played. Compared that to the utter dross their squad is made up of now, and it's clear Rankin is talking a load of pish.

Oh and they also beat a garbage Killie side. Gary Locke and Gary Wales aside that is :thumbsup:

It was a weird one - if memory serves they barely won a game for the rest of that season and we soundly beat them at Easter Roads about a month after the game. Although that is some team they had in retrospect. No fans of either side could call it before the kick-off.

It was a weird one - if memory serves they barely won a game for the rest of that season and we soundly beat them at Easter Roads about a month after the game. Although that is some team they had in retrospect. No fans of either side could call it before the kick-off.

If I'm being honest mate, before the game I thought Hibs should win it given the team they had out. I was only joking about Killie being really poor, but I thought Hibs were the better side and hoped only their bottle merchant status would stop them winning.

Obviously hoped Killie win win because of the JJ, BB, Locke and Wales connection.

Was McHobo not the ref too? It would not have mattresses how well Killie played, they would never have won.

As it happened they made it easy for him by being by far the poorer side.

I remember that was the first derby where pre-match I've ever thought that we could get a hiding - and quite a few who we were with were thinking the same. I think it was just that around the time given our team selection was so unpredicatble from week to week (Pillowbiter and a very young Eggy played IIRC). Thankfully, we spoiled the party. :)

we soundly beat them at Easter Roads about a month after the game. Although that is some team they had in retrospect. No fans of either side could call it before the kick-off.

It was the Zaliukas derby the next weekend.

Big team big cup, wee team wee cup :thumbsup:

Archived