Uruguay v Chile

Harry Palmer

What's the score? it appears to be half time?

Mon the chile

Uruguay 2-0 Chile

Shaun 2-0 Everyone.

Suarez 2-0 Everyone.

Uruguay 2-0 Chile

Shaun 2-0 Everyone.

Suarez 2-0 Everyone.

Bugger......

Never offside, shite pass though

Oeeerrrr could of easily of been a penalty though

Good play tbh, as much as I'd love Chile to win they don't stand a chance now, be lucky to keep it down to 4 goals

:scenes:

SUAREZ!!!!!!!!!

4 GOALS!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Still think there's more goals in this, can't help but think that Chile are used to being a solid defensive unit, but don't know what to do when things don't go their way

Well, the Champions of South America laying down a marker.

Brazil there they go.....

:omg!:

:greggy:

The best team in South America have gone up another gear. :thumbsup:

Suarez again showed that, because he's deployed properly by a great manager in a way that puts the team first, he's far more effective for his country than the best player in the world is for his country - who only drew 1-1, at home to the worst away team in South America. :vrface:

And in Brazil, the locals will be starting to get edgy. They know what happened the last time they hosted the World Cup - and however wildly unlikely a repeat remains, well, it was wildly unlikely in 1950 too. Ever since, Uruguay have been the only team in the world capable of making Brazilian footballers wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat; and if they keep this up, their presence will loom larger and larger.

I'm actually worried they're peaking too early tbh - but regardless, that is what you call laying down a marker.

:lawson:

Looks like the lad's taking his chances for Uruguay. I'm sure those chances will soon start going in for Liverpool too.

Uruguay 2-0 Chile

Shaun 2-0 Everyone.

Suarez 2-0 Everyone.

Uruguay 4-0 Chile

Shaun 4-0 Everyone

Suarez 4-0 Everyone

Drylaw Hearts

Wanted to bump this just to show this video of the goals -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju19V_BoXR0&feature=share

Listen out to the commentator after the third goal, possibly the best commentary I have ever heard.

You don't happen to have highlights of the technically magnificent Wales v Belguim match from 1993 stashed anywhere do you?

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/102346-wales-v-belguim-1993/

Archived