Defo not Mr Jim for Hibs then.

Just on sky sports that the next Hibs boss will be someone that will unify all the fans...DEFINATLY NOT OUR JIM :thumbsup:

Elton John it is then

the jambo poet

Just on sky sports that the next Hibs boss will be someone that will unify all the fans...DEFINATLY NOT OUR JIM :thumbsup:

are all 14 of them not related anyway?

Only one man for that job and it's the Italian Stefano Pessina

StefanoPessinaLARGE.jpg

Current CEO of Boots, how else would you unite the Hibs fans other than with Methadone?

irvine-welsh.jpg

and his assistants...

proclaimers-682_1042964a.jpg

I think one of the above two would be more distracted with females of the small variety :woot: to take on such responsibility :thumbsup:

I just hope that whoever it is they continue with the magnificent financial prudence shown and give the manager a 3 year deal only to sack him after a year and then have to fork out compensation for him and all his staff and then try and flog the diddy players he has lumbered the club with.

It was never gonna be Jim, I had total faith in that.

He was quoted by as saying "If someone asks me then I will give a straightforward answer" which is true - his answer to the hobbits would have been "AYE GUID YIN". :lol:

Say What Again

Just spotted a few Hobos on Facebook saying JJ on a 4 year deal.

I agree with the OP though - his appointment would not 'unify'

IgnatiusReilly

Just spotted a few Hobos on Facebook saying JJ on a 4 year deal.

I agree with the OP though - his appointment would not 'unify'

They would be united against him! Not even the hibs board could be so daft surely?

The Great Khali

2nd stint for Franck Sauzee?

Much the same as John Collins, Sauzee will be no-where near Easter Road till le Tache is punted.

...a bit disco

From The Guardian...

"And former Man Utd and Pope's O'Rangers defender Henning Berg wants the vacant Hibernian manager's job.

"I know they have great facilities at the stadium and training ground," he said, conspicuously failing to mention the players."

:lol:

Guest C00l K1d

Will still love JJ for what he's done even if he goes to Hubz.

Doubt even he can change that shower round though.

At the end of the day moneys money and these days you've got to take any job you can!

o'Neill might be ok, Danny Lennon would be funny as ****.

Who? Theeeeee Danny Lennon? The self proclaimed saviour of Scottish Football because he`s got his team playing "the right way" .......

Right up Hibs street then eh?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Director of Football: Duffy

Manager: Sauzee

Ass manager: Garry O' Connor

Media spokesman: John Hughes

Fitness Coach: Barry Lavety

Build a team around Wotherspoon, Galbraith and Sodge

Bish Bash Bosh! Job's a good 'un.

Agent Jefferies has had an excellent recent grounding at the Institute for Internal Sabotage and could be just the man to take the Hibs down the divisions.

That said, I think having to turn up to work at that shitehole might break even stronger men than him.

From The Guardian...

"And former Man Utd and Pope's O'Rangers defender Henning Berg wants the vacant Hibernian manager's job.

"I know they have great facilities at the stadium and training ground," he said, conspicuously failing to mention the players."

:lol:

biggrin.gif

The funny thing is Colin Calderwood united the fans ... united in the fact they all hated him!

I Miss him already he just needed more time :lol:

now that JJ has distanced himself I`d like wee Robbo to do likewise, not just cause it would hurt as much as JJ going there but I think the wee man has a second stint at Hearts when Romanov has moved on or aside

now that JJ has distanced himself I`d like wee Robbo to do likewise, not just cause it would hurt as much as JJ going there but I think the wee man has a second stint at Hearts when Romanov has moved on or aside

I have still to be convinced.

I've not been following this properly. When did JJ distance himself from the job?

Archived