Are Hearts Fans Just Crap At Football!?

Alan_R

Patrick Bateman

I'm a hearts fan and another fox in the box bitter, failed footballer.

St Johnstone The world binned me for being too small losing the game of life.

****s!

Had a trial with ipswich but had to be pied because I got osgood shlatters in my knees and had to give up for 2 years.

Gutted.

And there we have your continual 'wee man' comments explained. WMS affects one in six of every lesser man (that's anyone under 5ft 11, for your much needed clarification) it is a terminal condition, but you don't have to suffer alone or in silence.

Being 'too wee' is just a footballing euphemism, much like 'doesn't offer us anything different' or 'we've got enough cover in that area' - A lack of height, particularly in this day and age, simply doesn't cut it. Anyway, isn't John Grieg a Hearts fan? On a lesser note, how about Liam Craig, Iain Hume or... Michael Stewart? :ninja: Regardless, it seems as though there are plenty of Hearts fans who have made it as footballers at a decent level, despite all those who couldn't.

:verysmug:

Gregory House M.D.

I see the use of spell check has also left Tranent these days?

And as for the stalking allegations, do me a favour!! You really should lay off the Irn Bru chews and the E numbers before you come on here spouting pish son!!

tumblr_lmqug7nb1n1qersu1.jpg

Arthur Albiston........if it helps.

meant to be current but heres another blast from the past few might know about who is a Jam Tart......Asa Hartford.

Gregory House M.D.

meant to be current but heres another blast from the past few might know about who is a Jam Tart......Asa Hartford.

The guy with a hole in his heart?

You went to Ross High? Him and his brother were always United fans.

yeah I got a bit part education there :thumbsup:

maybe that as well but blackie also supported hearts, and always had hearts kit on when playing footie.

(ps how can anyone support that fake institue of a soulless club)

And there we have your continual 'wee man' comments explained. WMS affects one in six of every lesser man (that's anyone under 5ft 11, for your much needed clarification) it is a terminal condition, but you don't have to suffer alone or in silence.

Being 'too wee' is just a footballing euphemism, much like 'doesn't offer us anything different' or 'we've got enough cover in that area' - A lack of height, particularly in this day and age, simply doesn't cut it. Anyway, isn't John Grieg a Hearts fan? On a lesser note, how about Liam Craig, Iain Hume or... Michael Stewart? :ninja: Regardless, it seems as though there are plenty of Hearts fans who have made it as footballers at a decent level, despite all those who couldn't.

Liam Craig was a Celtic fan.

(ps how can anyone support that fake institue of a soulless club)

:what:

The People's Chimp

Have you subscribed to Nostrilboy's posts so you can troll him at every opportunity?

:lol:

Gordon Marshall jnr was a Hearts fan and it certainly showed with the goalies he coached at Easter Road - Zibby, McNeil to name just two. :thumbsup:

In my younger days I used to drink in the Travellers Tryst and the manager there was Tommy Preston ex hibs. He told me that practically the whole Hibs team in the fifties was made up of players who supported Hearts as boys.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

And to think you gave it the cyber-stalking chat. Pot kettle black!

Bearing in mind I was 16 at the time. I am now 21 and 6 foot so the wee man syndrome patter is also false...much like the rest of your claims against me.

You strike me as the type who revels in other peoples misfortune, are you still hurting from being picked last every time during playtime at school for the kickabout.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Funny how all the rejects get the same illness.

:interesting:

Was just scrolling back up the page and saw this comment!

An inbred ***** from tranent calling me a reject... I'm speechless.

Gordon Marshall jnr was a Hearts fan and it certainly showed with the goalies he coached at Easter Road - Zibby, McNeil to name just two. :thumbsup:

In my younger days I used to drink in the Travellers Tryst and the manager there was Tommy Preston ex hibs. He told me that practically the whole Hibs team in the fifties was made up of players who supported Hearts as boys.

3 of the Famous 5 were.

And Alan R, another thing............ i was in a 5 a side team around 10 years ago that was deliberately made up of Hearts fans. It was in a league at the Pitz in Sighthill :lol: we won the top league season after season for about 3 years......so we CAN play fitbaw :teehee: (does amateur 5s count? :P )

By the way, it was quite a good standard. Alot of current and ex-juniors played at the time in many of the teams and i particularly liked our jousts with a team who came through from Livingston who wore Celtic strips....never beat us once in all the times we played them........ GIRUY vicTims :)

Gregory House M.D.

Was just scrolling back up the page and saw this comment!

An inbred ***** from tranent calling me a reject... I'm speechless.

:rofl:

:seething:

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

:rofl:

:seething:

Genuine question, do you play the banjo on your doorstep or own a caravan?

Gregory House M.D.

:sob:

I've touched a nerve.

Nucky Thompson

Hey you! Nothing wrong with owning a caravan, I've got one down at Haggerston Castle, ?27k it cost me :whistling:

Gregory House M.D.

Hey you! Nothing wrong with owning a caravan, I've got one down at Haggerston Castle, ?27k it cost me :whistling:

Not even Berwick.

129166191955075248.gif

Teuchterjambo

Don Cowie of Cardiff and Scotland was a Jambo as a wee boy - I took him along with his father to the Hearts v Bayern Munich in 1989 round about his 6th birthday. We were waiting for him when he came home from school at lunchtime and he was told that he wasn't going back to school in the afternoon and he was going to Tynecastle instead , you should have seen the wee man's face.

If that match didn't make him a Jambo for life I don't know what would.

Not even Berwick.

129166191955075248.gif

I'm reading this post as displaying shock that someone would choose a caravan at Haggerston Castle over Berwick-Upon-Tweed.

If that is the case, then :rofl:

Gregory House M.D.

I'm reading this post as displaying shock that someone would choose a caravan at Haggerston Castle over Berwick-Upon-Tweed.

If that is the case, then :rofl:

Been to Haggerston recently? Outwith Clientele, it's fecking minging compared to Berwick.

Infact, I've met you in Berwick before. :arry:

Been to Haggerston recently? Outwith Clientele, it's fecking minging compared to Berwick.

Berwick, as you should very well know, is a dank shithole full of neds, teenage mothers, drug users and all round bellends.

I haven't set foot in the place for 4 years and I'm highly unlikely to ever break that streak.

And :orly?:

Gregory House M.D.

Berwick, as you should very well know, is a dank shithole full of neds, teenage mothers, drug users and all round bellends.

I haven't set foot in the place for 4 years and I'm highly unlikely to ever break that streak.

And :orly?:

It was 2008 because i was in Section N. I recognised you from Section N and that Youtube clip.

The facilities have been upgraded at Berwick and when I went down in September there were hardly any weegies. Infact, it was packed with Manchester United fans and a few Jambo's. I only really seen Weegies watching the OF derby.

The only strange thing is, the Bud 66's are ten pence dearer in the new restaurant than the main hall. ?3.30 a bottle!

Remember reading in a Scotland programme from the Euro play-off vs Holland that Alexander was a Man Utd fan and liked watching Hearts as a kid.

The biggest irony in all of this though is, surely one of the best Hibs supporting players ever turned out to be one of the best players in our history :thumbsup:

Nucky Thompson

They spent ?2m on Haggerston at the end of last year, it's now got 2 swimming pools and a huge cafe bar/restaurant called the Mash and Barrel. Big, big improvements. Haven at Berwick is full of Schemies, you don't even need a car to get there, half of Niddrie just falls of the train and into the park.

Gregory House M.D.

They spent ?2m on Haggerston at the end of last year, it's now got 2 swimming pools and a huge cafe bar/restaurant called the Mash and Barrel. Big, big improvements. Haven at Berwick is full of Schemies, you don't even need a car to get there, half of Niddrie just falls of the train and into the park.

:lol: I wouldn't go in the summer but it wasn't that bad in September. Berwicks new restaurant is The Mash and Barrel as well.

Kevin Thomson was about ready to sacrifice his granny to get the **** out of Easter Road was he not? Aye massive Hibs fan right enough? :o

Wasn't Bowman a Jambo as a kid too? Scott Crabbe? To be honest though I am with Toona on this one, if you are a decent young footballer then you probably didn't spend much time in the stands at ER or Tynie anyway... Unless of course you were in the youth teams.

Bowman is a definite Jambo

The_razors_edge

Kevin Thomson is as big a blue nose as you will find.

Sorry to piss on your parade but Thomson is indeed a hibee. He was the year below me at school and comes from a family of hibees.

:sob:

I've touched a nerve.

Nothing new there then.

Craig Gordon

Steven Whittaker

Gary Mason

Paul Ritchie

Gary Locke

Roddy Grant (Hearts crest tattooed on his calf apparently)

One flew over

Mark yardley

As is Roddy Grant (ex St Johnstone) both ex Craigshill high Livingston.

Is Darren Fletcher not one of us?

As is Roddy Grant (ex St Johnstone) both ex Craigshill high Livingston.

Is Darren Fletcher not one of us?

Mhank

Kevin Twaddle, Jason Thomson, Stephen Simmons?

Simmons is definitely a Celtic fan. He attended Holycross High in Hamilton and has been known to swagger about said town as if he is president of the free world rather than a 1st division footballer.

Always amusing to see him put in his place though! :)

Archived