"STAR IN HIS OWN MIND"leaving

JAMMY

The Old Tolbooth

Yeah he's robbed, erm I mean made enough money out of Hearts for absolutely NO RETURN whatsoever, so now it's time to rob, erm I mean earn somewhere else!

GTF Pinilla ya thieving robbing tosser!

Read it again.

:laugh:

Whether its everton in merseyside or everton in chilie - the end result is the same, we'll be rid of him once and for all.

Thank feck for that.

Sooner he's gone the better.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Pinilla-wants-to-leave-Hearts.3957280.jp

Kidding himself on if he thinks hes good enough for everton...BYE!:)

How many times you seen Everton Vina Del Mar play in the Chilean League???:P

He might fit in quite nicely there!!

I'm Just glad this Wage theivin Prima dona is getting ta ****, He's taken enough Money from our Club...Don't let the door hit your erse on the way Oot, Thief!! :mad:

This guy is really annoying me now. He's a slimey, lecherous little toad.

He has taken and taken from this club and has given **** all in return. If he gave a toss about the club and the fans he would be absolutely desperate to repay the massive faith that the club has shown in him with effort and goals, instead, he looks for an easy exit.

We should tell him to take his stuff and **** off today and not give this parasite another penny.

Get the robbing b@stard out of Tynecastle now , and if true don`t pay him another penny.He has helped to bleed the club dry with the wages??? he`s earned without actually playing to earn it.

Ryan Gosling
This guy is really annoying me now. He's a slimey, lecherous little toad.

He has taken and taken from this club and has given **** all in return. If he gave a toss about the club and the fans he would be absolutely desperate to repay the massive faith that the club has shown in him with effort and goals, instead, he looks for an easy exit.

We should tell him to take his stuff and **** off today and not give this parasite another penny.

Cosa - totally understand your viewpoint, however there's another article on him in a different paper where the opposite is said. What I will say is that, if he wanted to leave, I am surprised he's still here in Edinburgh.

Cosa - totally understand your viewpoint, however there's another article on him in a different paper where the opposite is said. What I will say is that, if he wanted to leave, I am surprised he's still here in Edinburgh.

I guess the proof of the pudding will be in the eating.

If he's in the squad for the first game of next season, i'll be delighted. He's an excellent player and we need players of his quality at Tynie. If he's not there, my above post will be correct.

Ryan Gosling
I guess the proof of the pudding will be in the eating.

If he's in the squad for the first game of next season, i'll be delighted. He's an excellent player and we need players of his quality at Tynie. If he's not there, my above post will be correct.

I'd be sad to see such a missed opportunity but I think Hearts would be mad not to take up the 4 year deal and at least make some money back. Anyway, I'll know more later on.

Winston Ingram

His current Mrs is Scottish, for what that's worth.. wondered if that may keep him here but he seems the sort to adopt a "plenty more fish" approach!!

Hearts will likely want to invoke the contract in a bid to sell him, but no point in that if he isn't going to play... who in their right mind would pay for a guy who has toiled to play a handful of games in any of the last four seasons?

I take it his Inter contract expires in the summer, ie we would take 100% ownership of him then if we wanted to?

hearts_crazy

Wait a minute, I thought Pinilla was the chosen one on here, now we have a thread giving it GTF Pinilla. Personaly I never understood the high pedestal he was given on Kickback, I always saw him as a bit of a wage thief, and an over-rated one at that.

I'd be sad to see such a missed opportunity but I think Hearts would be mad not to take up the 4 year deal and at least make some money back. Anyway, I'll know more later on.

The trouble with cheap damaged goods signings is that you sign damaged goods cheaply.:P

I wonder which team would want to pay money to take on Pinilla now?

Ryan Gosling
The trouble with cheap damaged goods signings is that you sign damaged goods cheaply.:P

I wonder which team would want to pay money to take on Pinilla now?

Probably an Italian team, where the daughter of the tyrannical Mafioso owner has pointed out his attractiveness. Pinibomba sleeps with the fishes.

:eek:

Ray Winstone

Invoking the signing clause might be a good thing if there are other teams interested.

You could maybe just about get the 1million back from his wages etc.

He's quoted in both which has made me decide he's a lier to boot.

He's ripped us off something stupid... whilst having a laugh, sure his daughter will have a great life now spending the 1.25 mill he's fleeced from us on top of paying is shrink.

If he wanted to leave he would have... oh yeh he has many times, awa home for this away home for that.

See you MP ya waster.

Winston Ingram
Invoking the signing clause might be a good thing if there are other teams interested.

You could maybe just about get the 1million back from his wages etc.

If Vlad convinces someone to pay ?1 mil for him, he should be awarded businessman of the year!!

Yup, sign him up and flog him. He's like Georgie Best, except without the career.

jack D and coke

What an utter t*sser. Was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but he's clearly nothing but a thieving pr*ck.

Get him to ****!

Buffalo Bill
Yup, sign him up and flog him. He's like Georgie Best, except without the career.

Best was so drunk, he even signed for Hibs ... just for a laugh.

Buffalo Bill

Pinibomba sleeps with the fishes.

Yikes!! Is no species safe from the Willy from Chile?:eek:

H J Simpson
Yikes!! Is no species safe from the Willy from Chile?:eek:

Theres no way he'll leave Edinburgh, he has unfinished business, my bird, sister & mum to name but 3 people (or 1 if your from Leith!!!)

Gutted

Please leave now Pinilla.

Rated as the next big thing, even by myself and other Hearts and now says he wants to leave and be closer with his daughter.

Took you long enough to say that.

Leave now.

i cannot believe this ****** wants to leave he is due us three or four seasons of brilliance to repay what we have put up with for him. he really is a d**k and i suspect he has come out with this to insure the fans turn against him

I speak to Chilean guys over here about Pinilla and they despise him for being a big head with all show and no go.

So we're not alone. Stop the cash bleeding to this thief. Punt him as soon as contractually possible.

winston churchill

missed a sitter at the sangiro,this south american powder puff is the modern day hans eskelson

I have a bet with Oops that he is here at the start of next season!

?10 to charity

Pini wont go, I have faith :(

Blind faith at the moment....I wait with anticipation to find out more!

Best was so drunk, he even signed for Hibs ... just for a laugh.

Buffalo Bill

BB,

Now, I know you are an erudite chap, but just in case you don't know, JKB has the facility to include an attachment (generally a picture) to further explain your post. I note that in this post you have failed to do so.

If you need any help in using such a facility, either ask a mod or an admin dude, hell brother, I will help you.

Embrace the pictures man.

Buffalo Bill
BB,

Now, I know you are an erudite chap, but just in case you don't know, JKB has the facility to include an attachment (generally a picture) to further explain your post. I note that in this post you have failed to do so.

If you need any help in using such a facility, either ask a mod or an admin dude, hell brother, I will help you.

Embrace the pictures man.

Smile, and the world smiles with you.

donatella-versace-plastic-s.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Smile, and the world smiles with you.

donatella-versace-plastic-s.jpg

Buffalo Bill

ARGH!

Guess who didn't see the funny! :(

Archived