STV News

scottg71

williamgerrard

To be honest who cares its time hearts fans let it go what hes done was wrong yes but hes still human on football terms i would be happy for his return to the team as in recent games we could have been doing with him a right back as hammil is gash rember thomson hasnt actually slept with a minor thats the key factor yes he was very very stupid for what hes done

To be honest who cares its time hearts fans let it go what hes done was wrong yes but hes still human on football terms i would be happy for his return to the team as in recent games we could have been doing with him a right back as hammil is gash rember thomson hasnt actually slept with a minor thats the key factor yes he was very very stupid for what hes done

Thomson was horrific at defending, thats actually the main reason i don't want him

William,

What team do you support?

Nonce sense. He's a paedo who simply got caught in time before he went any further.

lol-face.png

I don't think it matters what happens now. It was handled so badly first AND second time around, whatever we do now will be wrong morally. Will it be wrong in a business sense? who the dickens knows?

William,

What team do you support?

He may surprisingly be a Hearts fan. At least there's a William Gerrard on Facebook who's a Hearts fan.

Wasn't stalking his name appeared on some Hearts related group I spotted on there.

williamgerrard

im a hearts fan like yourselfs but its a player we could be doing with in the team.Also i understand peoples reactions towards him yes he deserves it but hes still a young lad who still has alot to learn.The way people are acting they may aswell hang the lad hes been dealt with by the law that should be enough

Nucky Thompson

STV news understands CT will NOT be back at Hearts training now the Lithuanian season has finished

im a hearts fan like yourselfs but its a player we could be doing with in the team.Also i understand peoples reactions towards him yes he deserves it but hes still a young lad who still has alot to earn.The way people are acting they may aswell hang the lad hes been dealt with by the law that should be enough

both our rightbacks are better imo

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Meltdown.

I hate Thomson threads. Everything is so easily misinterpreted. FWIW, I think he should have been sacked but I can appreciate frustration at Hearts being made to take a stand when nobody else has to. Romanov can probably see a scenario where we sack him, 12 months later he's picked up by St Mirren or some other shitey wee team, and shortly after that he's sold on for a decent price.

im a hearts fan like yourselfs but its a player we could be doing with in the team.Also i understand peoples reactions towards him yes he deserves it but hes still a young lad who still has alot to learn.The way people are acting they may aswell hang the lad hes been dealt with by the law that should be enough

Or not...If you want a replacement right back give mcgowan a shot. At least he is a good role model and works hard! Hamill isnt gash too.

I'd rather bring jason thomson back if we really needed a right back.

williamgerrard

J Thomson is currently injured as for hammil if you watch his corners and free kicks they are really bad i sit in the gorgie stand and was also at st mirren and watched his corners they always end up in the keepers hand yea mcgowan does deserve a chance just like sutton

J Thomson is currently injured as for hammil if you watch his corners and free kicks they are really bad i sit in the gorgie stand and was also at st mirren and watched his corners they always end up in the keepers hand yea mcgowan does deserve a chance just like sutton

Do you really stay in Morningside, William ? :ermm:

Francis Albert

Thomson was horrific at defending, thats actually the main reason i don't want him

He was so horrific he was capped at Under-21 level.

What else do you think we'd be doing at the game? :ermm:

Nonce sense. He's a paedo who simply got caught in time before he went any further.

I'm not trying to defend him but how do you know he would have went futher? Its all ifs and buts.

The way the media handled this towards CT is rediculous fair enough most of it is deserved but folk have done a lot worse than him.

More importantly... Would you smash it?!?! (the 3 blondes on stv Edinburgh I mean!)

Merde!

I only get STV West through here.............

More importantly... Would you smash it?!?! (the 3 blondes on stv Edinburgh I mean!)

Throw in Cat Cubie from BBC Weather and that's some accumulator :-)

Merde!

I only get STV West through here.............

Take it you get stuck with Raman bardwaj and John mackay?! Nae joy?!

The way the media handled this towards CT is rediculous fair enough most of it is deserved but folk have done a lot worse than him.

No. The way Hearts dealt with it was ridiculous.

I don't want him back!

We don't need him back!

We have McGowan remember. He's even BETTER than Hamill!

southside1874

STV news understands CT will NOT be back at Hearts training now the Lithuanian season has finished

You couldn't make it uplaugh.gif

It wont stop the big debate thoughthumbsup.gif

Take it you get stuck with Raman bardwaj and John mackay?! Nae joy?!

Sure do. Get to play Rainman Bardwaj bingo every night though, which involves predicting how many times he makes an arse of presenting the sport.

Kelly Ann Bishop is the only thing that makes the show worth watching.

ToadKiller Dog

Can just imagine the front page in the morns super soar away Scum "Shock as evil sick pedo does not return to Tynecastle"

There was outrage yesterday amongst the scottish media yesterday as it was revealled that Warped fiend Craig thomson would not be training with Mad Vlads teams on his return from Romanovs other club in backward Lithuania . Shocked Pundit Chick from govan this is just not on how dare they not play this Evil man ,Bill from glasgow "wont somebody please think of the old firm readership please sombody think of our brain dead readers ?"

With a picture of CT getting out a car with caption ,unshaven Desheviled creep Thomson "notice not wearing a poppy " sneaks back into his home as there is no access for him to Mad Vlads riccarton .

[/quot

ARE YOU FOR REAL???

"He hasnt slept with a minor thats the key factor"

Get a grip,he would have slept with that child if he had the chance. Bring back the birch, and you can join him!!!!!!

Ezio,

I just asked a question. :(

me too.

you didn't even have the decency to answer it either.... for shame.

Can just imagine the front page in the morns super soar away Scum "Shock as evil sick pedo does not return to Tynecastle"

There was outrage yesterday amongst the scottish media yesterday as it was revealled that Warped fiend Craig thomson would not be training with Mad Vlads teams on his return from Romanovs other club in backward Lithuania . Shocked Pundit Chick from govan this is just not on how dare they not play this Evil man ,Bill from glasgow "wont somebody please think of the old firm readership please sombody think of our brain dead readers ?"

With a picture of CT getting out a car with caption ,unshaven Desheviled creep Thomson "notice not wearing a poppy " sneaks back into his home as there is no access for him to Mad Vlads riccarton .

If this was a facebook status I would like :)

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Now that's not really true, is it?

On topic, never caught the news tonight. Was all they actually said that he won't be training with the first team?

Francis Albert

Get a grip,he would have slept with that child if he had the chance. Bring back the birch, and you can join him!!!!!!

The Courts apparently thought otherwise.

Internet chat is cheap, as JKB demonstrates.

[/quot

ARE YOU FOR REAL???

"He hasnt slept with a minor thats the key factor"

For some reason, problem above in replying.

What I wanted to say was

We do not appear to take the same line with other offences eg a drunk driver is arrested, fined and banned and life goes on.

But

nobody seems to take the view that that driver might have killed somebody had the situation arisen.

Not defending him, just pointing out apparent inconsistencies in our values.

For some reason, problem above in replying.

What I wanted to say was

We do not appear to take the same line with other offences eg a drunk driver is arrested, fined and banned and life goes on.

But

nobody seems to take the view that that driver might have killed somebody had the situation arisen.

Not defending him, just pointing out apparent inconsistencies in our values.

Lee Hughes done exactly that.

Archived