Hibs Season Tickets

Malcolm Tucker

Malcolm Tucker

Apparently Hibs have only 3k season ticket holders. My source being reports from their AGM.

Now, that seems like a very low figure, but I'm not sure of Hearts' figures.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Tbf attendances of 9k is pretty good considering they only have that amount of season tickets

Aye, but, no, it's really not.

Radioactive Mince

I don't believe 6k of them are willingly parting with cash every fortnight on a payg basis. No way.

7k ST holders down the San Giro IMO.

Malcolm Tucker

I don't believe 6k of them are willingly parting with cash every fortnight on a payg basis. No way.

7k ST holders down the San Giro IMO.

....it was revealed by Farmer Tom etc at the AGM that they have 3k mate.

Pish.

http://www.hibees-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/hibs__early_season_ticket_sales_pass_the_5000_mark_663005/index.shtml

March 2011: "Hibs have revealed today that they have already sold 5,000 season tickets for next season?s campaign."

No chance Hibs would be selling thousands of tickets for each match on top of only 3000 season ticket holders.

I find it hard to believe that Hibs only have 3k season ticket holders.

next season will be lower than 3k, unless there is a dramatic turn around in fortunes. Why buy with so many empty seats pick your game.

next season will be lower than 3k, unless there is a dramatic turn around in fortunes. Why buy with so many empty seats pick your game.

This.....

Without taking the piss, it was a huge mistake building a stadium that means supply is way, way over demand...which is why I hope we move to a stadium that is around 18k max...with the ability to extend the capacity.

If you keep it real then you can charge more(not great for the punter) which is better for the business, not only does it create more revenue but it creates a buzz and special feeling about obtaining the ticket. Hibs have seriously fecked up on this one and it will be a price they have to pay for the rest of their history unless theirmfortunes change dramatically.

Archived