Hobo AGM - gaggle of halfwits camped ootside

Victorian

After all the guff they spout about us not standing up to Vlad what do they do ............

Bend over , trousers down and took it like a w.... in Commercial Street whispering sweet nicities as Rod gave it to them, backed up By Sir Tom standing by 'the greatest chairman a club could have'

Roy Croppers Handbag

Here they are...

detail_5758017.jpg

...revolting.

At least they all came out in their finest pair of trackies.

Scaffs.

check the wee plum wi the specks, that god was i :woot: not near the bridge of doom tonight, that lot look more fearsome than the Zagreb blue boys away end...

I can see that email address inbox filling up rapidly today!

Nice Sunday best shell suit there - can a photoshop expert have them in that photo singing "Eye Of The Tiger" - that would be nice!

Jambo, Goodbye

Given Sir Tom Farmer's very selective criteria for the job, the two contenders for the Hibs managerial vacancy battle it out

draft_lens13340101module119121131photo_1284238328Rocky-Vs-Clubber-Lang.jpg

I see John Collins has thrown his hat (or should that be himself) into the ring...

Hibs supporters are all idiots. If they weren't idiots, they wouldn't support Hibs.

The players are losers, the Board are losers, the fans are losers. They deserve each other.

Sir Tom Farmer: "We want a manager with the eye of the tiger." :lol:

I have sent a text to every single Hearts fan in the world I know quoting that line.

:pleasingao:

Radioactive Mince

Is that all the protest could muster?

Harsh. I thought a 50% turnout from their season ticket holders was pretty decent.

Apparently so!

2011218.jpg

he looks a bit like that miami vice hobo (can't remember his name) from the 80s.

maybe a wee smilie of miami vice hobo with that beret on his napper, and EYE/ARSE OF THE TIGER underneath.

"Brown" Eye of the Tiger...

he looks a bit like that miami vice hobo (can't remember his name) from the 80s.

maybe a wee smilie of miami vice hobo with that beret on his napper, and EYE/ARSE OF THE TIGER underneath.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Sir Tom Farmer: "We want a manager with the eye of the tiger." :lol:

If Vlad ever said something like that the media would be falling over themselves to come up with the most mocking headline, but Sir Tom Farmer? Somebody might pick it up but I doubt they'll even try to make him look the total dick he makes himself sound, in football terms at least. If he knew anything about football, and the standing of his club, he'd know they were more likely to get a manager with the eye of Nelson, and with his football knowledge too, than a tiger (though he's bound to have all the football knowledge of Rocky Balboa) :whistling:

That's not somebody elses website, that's a blog template. Unless I am very much mistaken they have either not published the site or just not bothered to create one. Maybe they just presumed nobody would bother checking it out...

That's not somebody elses website, that's a blog template. Unless I am very much mistaken they have either not published the site or just not bothered to create one. Maybe they just presumed nobody would bother checking it out...

Possibly none of the 'Dirty Dozen' has the necessary skills - just a thought.

Here they are...

detail_5758017.jpg

...revolting.

All smacked oot there nut on disco biscuits for the past year, the illusion has now worn off.

Damn that talk to FRANK.

RP Fooled all they dim wits by stating Directors should lead from the front when cut backs are in place so he will take no Salary this year having taken a reduced 75k last year.

What he did not tell them is he will only take 2 nice chunky Dividend payouts this year RP Is one clever Misor and he knows how to pull the wool over there eyes. :whistling:

Is that Riordan second from the right???

Don't know, but I'm pretty sure the third from the right is Adolf Hitler after a visit to Specsavers.

:blink:

That's not a dug, that's one of their "Life Partners"!!!!

how much is it for a Dugs season ticket at fester road ? even there chairman Sir RP Said at there agm that there was no incentive to buy a season ticket these days as with so many empty seats you can just pick your games.

But for a dug his own wee seat how much RP ?

THE SEATS EMPTY ANYWAY SO A QUID A GAME ? :lol:

Barney Rubble

how much is it for a Dugs season ticket at fester road ? even there chairman Sir RP Said at there agm that there was no incentive to buy a season ticket these days as with so many empty seats you can just pick your games.

But for a dug his own wee seat how much RP ?

THE SEATS EMPTY ANYWAY SO A QUID A GAME ? :lol:

Was that a ruff guess ?

Was that a ruff guess ?

thats a barking mad price though even fur a dug :thumbsup:but the seats empty anyway as are the majority of there empty stadium so let dugs in fur a score :thumbsup:

see i advise RP Its all money to him fill an empty seat with yir Dug, i should get paid for advising the Misor. :woot:

Less of the dog jokes. Hibs have a wonderful Pedigree Chum.

Are you Barking Mad RP Would never pay for pedegree stuff think the cheap option ?

Horatio Caine

Less of the dog jokes. Hibs have a wonderful Pedigree Chum.

That should ensure that they winalot.

That should ensure that they winalot.

the wee cup is good for feeding your dog from i guess as its not much good for any thing else is it :lol:

Bar running out the reserves that is.

fill it with win a not hobos. :lol:

AllyjamboDerbyshire

I think we've found the perfect chap for the hibs hotseat, going by their criteria:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N04x_ylIzs8

Even looks like one of them!

For a huge number of people he has all the qualities necessary for a Hibs manager:-

for Farmer: he knows the words of Eye of the Tiger,

for Petrie: he's qualified with a maths degree, so can take charge of the biscuit tin and work out a formula to predict when they will next win the Scottish Cup.

for us: he knows as much about football management as the last two, or is it eight?

the jambo poet

There was also a dug protesting. :lol:

The "dug" actually looks embarrassed to be there.....he he he he......

I think it's trying to hide it's face but is caught by the cameraman....when trying to see if he's gone ......

Archived