Hobo Stack arrested in London

Victorian

Better not speak to Roy Hattersley then :unsure:

If I knew who he is I would make a point of it. I stand by my statement, having in my time heard the comments of the recipient of gob explain their violent reaction.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

If I knew who he is I would make a point of it. I stand by my statement, having in my time heard the comments of the recipient of gob explain their violent reaction.

:lol:

Roy-Hattersley.jpg

Nucky Thompson

I'm not getting into the what's worse argument, but if some dirty creep gobs on you then you're entitled to punch his lights out :rolleyes:

I'm not getting into the what's worse argument, but if some dirty creep gobs on you then you're entitled to punch his lights out :rolleyes:

This. thumbsup.gif

Although the law probably says otherwise, I think I would accept the consequences.

: :thumbsup: thumbsup:

Just looked him up in Google see now what you mean, could end up getting spat on if I approached him. :yucky:

To be honest, Im struggling to recall a time where I have been spat on. However, I have had a fractured cheek bone and temple as a result of a headbutt.

Anyone who thinks spitting is worse than that is telling fibs to be honest. The whole 'spitting is the worstest thing ever' thing is a myth.

I've broke a few bones myself including my nose and i agree the pain is bad. But it's the thought of what you could catch even if it's nothing, just that thought and spit dripping of you're face. Honest mate it's pretty rank. Everyone is different though.

I've broke a few bones myself including my nose and i agree the pain is bad. But it's the thought of what you could catch even if it's nothing, just that thought and spit dripping of you're face. Honest mate it's pretty rank. Everyone is different though.

:interesting: 54174045.png

Alba gu Brath

Good professional behaviour. Expecially after the fantastic, er loss... against Dunfermline. Like Wotte says on the other thread, '... nothing wrong with a beer after a great result'.

As i posted on another thread the same happened to me mate. The guy spat straight into my face down at the pits. I lost it and broke his nose and jaw. I wouldn't think twice doing it again to the smelly runt. Was wearing a manky Celtic top as well so you just know he was scum.

I'd say that was a ridiculous over reaction and worthy of a jail sentence.

If it happened of course.

As i posted on another thread the same happened to me mate. The guy spat straight into my face down at the pits. I lost it and broke his nose and jaw. I wouldn't think twice doing it again to the smelly runt. Was wearing a manky Celtic top as well so you just know he was scum.

And did you have your manky Hibs top on so you could be a pair of scumbags :lol:

Gregory House M.D.

I'd say that was a ridiculous over reaction and worthy of a jail sentence.

If it happened of course.

I'd say well played. :thumbsup:

I've been spat at by both Rangers and Celtic fans (is it an OF thing?) when the odds were both times something like 10-1 or worse and beat a hasty retreat rather than end up in hospital.

I've been accidentally knocked unconscious playing football and woke up lying flat on my back unable to move a muscle with my nose broken and my jaw out of sync (and play still going on around me - *******s). Hurt like **** for weeks if not months afterwards.

No contest, a bit of gob any time. Anybody who says otherwise has either never had a serious injury or is a total mentalist.

Gregory House M.D.

I've been spat at by both Rangers and Celtic fans (is it an OF thing?) when the odds were both times something like 10-1 or worse and beat a hasty retreat rather than end up in hospital.

I've been accidentally knocked unconscious playing football and woke up lying flat on my back unable to move a muscle with my nose broken and my jaw out of sync (and play still going on around me - *******s). Hurt like **** for weeks if not months afterwards.

No contest, a bit of gob any time. Anybody who says otherwise has either never had a serious injury or is a total mentalist.

You spit on me and I couldn't care what you'd prefer. I'd never ask to be spat on so if you do it.

463673.jpg

You spit on me and I couldn't care what you'd prefer. I'd never ask to be spat on so if you do it.

463673.jpg

Shit, I'm really frightened now. I've just peed my pants and all that. How did you ever get to be such a hard man?

Shit, I'm really frightened now. I've just peed my pants and all that. How did you ever get to be such a hard man?

He's the hardest man in Tranent after Ian Black I heard........... :whistling:

Archived