Pinilla New Contract (bbc) (Merged Threads)

Sexton Hardcastle

Guest JamboRobbo
You looking for a medal?

And no, id imagine he still wants to prove it. Just back at home.

:confused:

chester copperpot
And there we go. He wants to go home, having earned over a million pounds, for a total of 8 games. Is it acceptable to suggest he is a 1M wage thief now?

Absolutely, I think if we gave him another 2 year contract, we'd be sitting here discussing giving him yet more money, even though he'd played a handful of games, looking dynamite in them.

He should be showing hearts some loyalty after us sticking by him and giving him loads of support and help, however he's not by that article, so time for Mr Pinilla to go bye bye's.

Chad Sexington
You looking for a medal?

Hehe.

That's a pretty desperate bit of straw clutching mate.

:rolleyes:

Nelly Terraces

Just put this comedian's wages and Makela, another player whose never featured, together and it's 19k a week. 2m down the pan in a coupla years. The financial mismanagement of this club is on a gross scale.

Ah that sounds more like it, for once he is honest. All he has to do now is be honest and say he never really did want to be here and it was all some one elses fault.

MP - You gave ua a few laughs whilst here mate with your wondering willy, hope you've made enuff $$$$$$$ to bring up the child of yours..... next time you buy her a sweet tell her.... KennyM helped pay for that!

Nelly Terraces
You looking for a medal?

It's never easy to admit you were wrong mate.

Commander Harris
Whats quality worth if it doesnt play....

He needs to prove to us and the club he can play in Scotland. He hasnt done that in two years whilst picking up around 1.25mill, based on a conservative 12k a week

We have let too many people away with murder at hearts because we gave them chances as fans we have to stop some where.

that was my point Kenny. not sure if you quoted me by mistake.

Well at last we can draw the line under this shambles,hopefully another lesson learned up stairs on how not to spend money.Goodbye pinhead,got a feeling life will never be easy for you.

Dr. Bapswent
Hehe.

That's a pretty desperate bit of straw clutching mate.

:rolleyes:

Not really, It doesnt change my original points.

Only thing different is that he wants to go. If that suits all parties, then ok.

that was my point Kenny. not sure if you quoted me by mistake.

lol was just backing you up.

Cant we terminate his contract as from today.

Could save ourselfs close to 70k.

Well at last we can draw the line under this shambles,hopefully another lesson learned up stairs on how not to spend money.Goodbye pinhead,got a feeling life will never be easy for you.

Pah..... likes its beeen a tough draw thus far!

Commander Harris
lol was just backing you up.

Cant we terminate his contract as from today.

Could save ourselfs close to 70k.

thought that was probably the case, just checking cos I'm a paranoid sort. :)

Cardiac Rucksack

Hopefully Barry's night classes of Spanish are apt as I am sure he didnt give that interview to the Evening News. Sadly for him its not his choice where he goes, if we have the option and invoke the clause then whoever in Chile who wants him will have to pay for him.

Ryan Gosling

Hmm, I wonder when he gave that interview...

He was keener on playing for one season with us then moving back to Spain or Italy last week...

Mauricio Pinila Ferreira

02/04/1984

2002 Universidad de Chile - 25 games, 10 goals

2003 Universidad de Chile - 14 games, 10 goals

2003/04 Chievo - 5 games (sub)

Celta Vigo [loan] - 6 games (sub)

2004/05 Sporting - 6 games and 10 games(sub) 5 goals

2005/06 Sporting - 4 games (sub)

Racing Santander [loan] - 8 games and 5 games (sub), 1 goal

2006/07 Hearts [loan] - 2 games and 1 game (sub), 2 goals

2007 Universidad de Chile [loan] - 2 games and 2 games (sub), 2 goals

2007/08 Hearts - 2 games (sub)

Tottal last 6 years: 57 games and 35 games(sub), 30 goals (20 goals in period 2002-2004)....

???????????

Guest JamboRobbo
Mauricio Pinila Ferreira

02/04/1984

2002 Universidad de Chile - 25 games, 10 goals

2003 Universidad de Chile - 14 games, 10 goals

2003/04 Chievo - 5 games (sub)

Celta Vigo [loan] - 6 games (sub)

2004/05 Sporting - 6 games and 10 games(sub) 5 goals

2005/06 Sporting - 4 games (sub)

Racing Santander [loan] - 8 games and 5 games (sub), 1 goal

2006/07 Hearts [loan] - 2 games and 1 game (sub), 2 goals

2007 Universidad de Chile [loan] - 2 games and 2 games (sub), 2 goals

2007/08 Hearts - 2 games (sub)

Tottal last 6 years: 57 games and 35 games(sub), 30 goals (20 goals in period 2002-2004)....

???????????

Yeah, but he's gonna play every game next year. Honest. He's better now. Really he is - he says so himself so it must be true. ;)

I cannot believe there are still folk backing this loser.

30 goals in 6 years. Only 10 of them have come in the last 4 years.

But aye - i'm sure he's gonna come good and turn out to be a ?5m player right enough.

Som folk are reeeeally dumb.

Why do Inter Milan still retain half his contract?

Why are his wages on FM08 set at ?4k a week yet the EEN and Hearts fans believe he is on ?12k a week?

Find it strange that folk can seriously think Hearts won't make money on him.

robin_hobosblind

Why are his wages on FM08 set at ?4k a week yet the EEN and Hearts fans believe he is on ?12k a week?

Yes and Football Manager 08 has all the details of all players wages. ;)

Guest JamboRobbo

Equally, I find it strange that folk can seriously think we'll make money on him.

We've already chucked 104 multipled by "insert weekly wage here" down the drain. Before we make a penny, we need to recover that.

I think the only reason people actually want him to stay is because they have no faith that anyone will be brought in if he goes.

Ie we've got a 1/10 chance of him succeeding if we keep him but a 0/10 chance of having a quality striker if he leaves.

Sad times.

Jambof3tornado

Surely if his deal is extended it will cost someone more for him in January?? Maybe he is going to get the boot but Vlads trying to recoup some of his money.

Surely if his deal is extended it will cost someone more for him in January?? Maybe he is going to get the boot but Vlads trying to recoup some of his money.

1. Why would HE sign the contract (he could pick up a nice fee signing for some one and we all know his attitude towards money.... more the merrier.

2. It would cost us to sign him

Get him and any one else with the same view towards football or HMFC to ****.

Don't think you can really criticise the club here.

Looks like we acted impeccably and unfortunately we may be shafted by a robbing bassa.

Such is life.

Ryan Gosling
1. Why would HE sign the contract (he could pick up a nice fee signing for some one and we all know his attitude towards money.... more the merrier.

2. It would cost us to sign him

Get him and any one else with the same view towards football or HMFC to ****.

It was in his contract from last summer apparently. One year deal with 4 year option. He signed that then, knowing it was up to the club, maybe this is a new deal with a different salary that's been offered.

It was in his contract from last summer apparently. One year deal with 4 year option. He signed that then, knowing it was up to the club, maybe this is a new deal with a different salary that's been offered.

Surely the contract would be written differently...... meaning he could refuse the extension?

I would hope, whether his problems have been real problems or not hearts would use clauses to ensure if he did stay he would be paid on performance rather than non performance.

Ryan Gosling
Surely the contract would be written differently...... meaning he could refuse the extension?

I would hope, whether his problems have been real problems or not hearts would use clauses to ensure if he did stay he would be paid on performance rather than non performance.

A lot of players' contracts at Hearts are 'We have the right to terminate at this stage' and the players agree to it when they sign.

A lot of them are 1 year with 2 extension, or 3 with 2, or 2 with 3.

A lot of players' contracts at Hearts are 'We have the right to terminate at this stage' and the players agree to it when they sign.

A lot of them are 1 year with 2 extension, or 3 with 2, or 2 with 3.

Yeh understand that but I thought the players could walk away at the extension junction OR recieve another signing on bonus for resigning.....

I think the only reason people actually want him to stay is because they have no faith that anyone will be brought in if he goes.

Ie we've got a 1/10 chance of him succeeding if we keep him but a 0/10 chance of having a quality striker if he leaves.

Sad times.

well said, I have always backed Pinilla and believed his talk of repaying the club and the fans. Dont know which report to believe, either way he seems like a bit of a banger and I feel quite daft.

Any idea who is scoring for Kaunas this year? come to think of it that probably doesn't matter to vlad they will most likely be over pre season anyway.

Tough Times

Ryan Gosling
Yeh understand that but I thought the players could walk away at the extension junction OR recieve another signing on bonus for resigning.....

Only if they request it.

Hearts will invoke the 4 year clause, then loan him back to a South American team. As long as they pay his wages. This way he'll be in the shop window with Hearts ready to cash in on him.

And there we go. He wants to go home, having earned over a million pounds, for a total of 8 games. Is it acceptable to suggest he is a 1M wage thief now?

If the quotes attributed to him in the "Pinilla wants to leave" paper are accurate yes. For a player to be injured for so long, to go all Andy Goram on us and to then decide to leave at the end of his contract then yes, I would say he has been "at it".

If the quotes attributed to him in the "Pinilla wants to stay" paper are accurate then no IMO.

If they are BOTH accurate, then watch out for him turning up with some scary bird that owns a bar in the borders.

Archived