Csaba for hibs!

dazajmbo

you heard it here first, mate of mine lives in leith, said 100% Csaba lazslo (sp) walked into easter road today!

He still lives here, needs a job, has said in the past he would be happy to manage Hibs so I don't find it surprising he'd apply for the job!

I very much doubt that Shabba would have gone to the game yesterday knowing he was taking over, he'd not do that to CC.

I do think they'll appoint somebody before Tuesdays AGM to fend of any abuse, can't believe Le Tache has done the AGM sacking trick again and they'll all fall for it!

I thought he was the new Lithuania manager

apparently doesn't want a national position but desperately wants to get back into club football.

source was just a mate of a mate so of course might be utter bollocks

Ha, Iv just read the thread about calderwood been sacked. Ohh well, that's what happens when your not paying attenion to what going on in the football world.haha

Would be a good appointment for them if true to be honest. As mind numbing as the football often was with Csaba, he did make us very hard to beat and with O'Connor and Griffiths they've got two far better strikers than he had with us.

It will be Billy Brown on a contract to the end of the year and he'll be given the nod to bring in some jaded hobo of yesteryear as a sidekick. As soon as he gets a couple of wins or gets them to a position of safety he will be given a cheap 3 yr contract.

T'was my initial reaction when I heard the news yesterday. Wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if he ended up there.

Would it bother me? Probably not.

Would be a good appointment for them if true to be honest. As mind numbing as the football often was with Csaba, he did make us very hard to beat and with O'Connor and Griffiths they've got two far better strikers than he had with us.

On the other hand, we had a far better defence and marginally better midfield than they do.

If he does get the job it will be interesting to see if he's treated with the same ridicule by the press as he was when he was at Hearts.

Decent appointment for them, do people forget that Csaba guided us to 3rd in his first season? - ok he was dire after that blaming VR for not giving him a striker but he has O'Connor etc at Hibs.

To be honest any appointment for them after Calderwood is an improvement.

Just watched the highlights - could see no sign of BB. Was he even there on Saturday?

He was there mate. I sit behind the home dugout and he was going nuts.

He was there mate. I sit behind the home dugout and he was going nuts.

Do you know if BB has been sacked as well, or is he Caretaker Manager?

Next derby, final score, Hobbos 0 Hearts 0, sports repoters will write- after 5000 passes being exchanged( many back to the goalie by both sides) no attempts were made on goal, police had to move in to clear the terraces at full time as someone appears to have released sleep gas on the fans of both clubs. :teehee:

Next derby, final score, Hobbos 0 Hearts 0, sports repoters will write- after 5000 passes being exchanged( many back to the goalie by both sides) no attempts were made on goal, police had to move in to clear the terraces at full time as someone appears to have released sleep gas on the fans of both clubs. :teehee:

:glorious:

In all seriousness though. I'm not convinced that appointment would go down well with The 12th Man.

Jam Tarts 1874

John O'Neil is what I've heard. Source - someone who has some professional footballers as clients. O'Neil would seem to suit the normal Tache criteria.

If Csaba gets that job it just means even more comedy gold moments down san giro way

Watching him getting wound up and animated on the touchline :thumbsup:

The press conferences :thumbsup:

Should be entertaining :lol:

Do you know if BB has been sacked as well, or is he Caretaker Manager?

He is still there just now. No idea if he will continue though. Suppose it depends on who comes in or if he himself will apply for it.

Hibs would be mad not to go for Jimmy Calderwood till the end of the season.

I can't stand him to be fair, but if it's till the end of the season i could prob handle that. We do need someone in that can get the players actually working for each other. They all look unfit and can't pass the ball 2 yards.

I really hope not my dog is named after Laszlo and I really dont want to kick him out :( :( :(

My mates cat was called Csaba. He got run over. If CL takes over at Hibs I hope he has similar luck.

My mates cat was called Csaba. He got run over. If CL takes over at Hibs I hope he has similar luck.

Genius what a great way to explain it to the Mrs. Sorry hunny was out for a walk he seen a cat and chased it and got hit by a bus. Thats that sorted. :sweat: :sweat:

The first and only Hearts manager to win the SFWA Manger of the year award.

Guided us to 3rd in his first season and the longest server under Romanov.

Decent record.

If he does go to Hibs, don't be too surprised to see his bum chum Mr Stewart rocking up not far behind him.

Guest NeilMorriseyIsAJambo

If he does go to Hibs, don't be too surprised to see his bum chum Mr Stewart rocking up not far behind him.

Bum Chum

:spoton:

Archived