Scotland U21 goalkeeper charged

ritchies75

Rangers goalie, 20 yo Grant Adam, brother of Liverpool's Charlie, to appear in court tomorrow charged with sectarian breach of the peace.

Should be concentrating on his goalkeeping because he's pish.

Surely Ridgers will play against Holland now.

If convicted would he be banned from grounds ?

The Celtic fan that punched a Steward in the face at Tynecastle wasn't given a banning order....:blink:

Seymour M Hersh

The Celtic fan that punched a Steward in the face at Tynecastle wasn't given a banning order....:blink:

Officers did not hear the "take that ya Orange C***" as it was drowned out by the rest singing "the boys of the old brigade". Or so I understand!! :whistling:

Thank feck he won't be playing (not that he does anyway as he's too old for u19s) and Ridgers might get a chance at last.

jamboinglasgow

Thank feck he won't be playing (not that he does anyway as he's too old for u19s) and Ridgers might get a chance at last.

I still dont understand why Grant Adam gets a game ahead of Ridgers. Except because one is a Rangers player and the other isn't. Then again I dont understand why Billy Stark keeps picking David Wotherspoon when he has not had any form for the last year and a half.

I wonder if he was in the Corinthian or if he had just left Bennets and was walking along Ingram Street......... :whistling:

I wonder if he was in the Corinthian or if he had just left Bennets and was walking along Ingram Street......... :whistling:

A spokeswoman for Strathclyde Police said: "We can confirm a 20-year-old male has been charged in connection with an alleged sectarian breach of the peace, in relation to an incident in Ingram Street on Sunday 6 November."

I wonder IF he is found guilty will the papers insist he be sacked by the club ?

Will there be weeks/months of follow up action as he goes in and out of his house -- will he be followed in case he meets a person of the catholic faith, will/should he be tagged and what will the various agencies tell the media about what actions to demand.

A spokeswoman for Strathclyde Police said: "We can confirm a 20-year-old male has been charged in connection with an alleged sectarian breach of the peace, in relation to an incident in Ingram Street on Sunday 6 November."

I wonder IF he is found guilty will the papers insist he be sacked by the club ?

Will there be weeks/months of follow up action as he goes in and out of his house -- will he be followed in case he meets a person of the catholic faith, will/should he be tagged and what will the various agencies tell the media about what actions to demand.

Daily Rocket , page 37, beside the Arnold Clark ads.

Silly laddie, probably just repeating what he has heard all his life.

Its the Glasgow way!

Pure dead bigoted, by the way!

Silly laddie, probably just repeating what he has heard all his life.

Its the Glasgow way!

Pure dead bigoted, by the way!

The Glasgow way??

Strange that, considering he's from Dundee!

MacDonald Jardine

Well that's right.

Call someone a fenian ******* or try to have sex with a 12 year old. What's the difference?

jamboinglasgow

Grant Adam has dropped out of the squad and Dundee United goalkeeper, Marc McCallum has come in. Should mean that Mark Ridgers is in goal now and will win his first Under 21 cap.

Archived