Would JJ do go to hibs

HMFC-1874

No chance, but if he did it would be as a favour to Billy Brown not any sort of career move. It would be too weird for JJ to go to Tynecastle and be cheering for HIbs. He's a massive Jambo and really doesn't need the job or hassle, particularly when it's likely a job at Aberdeen might come up in the not too distant future. Billy Brown now has an excuse to go and join him there too. That would be what my money would be on. We'll also be seeing him back at Tynie in some capacity sometime.

This.

BB was a childhood hobo, whereas JJ was not. I would imagine/hope that JJ will send for BB to rejoin him elsewhere, rather than joining BB at the hobos.

George Graham did it after playing and managing at Arsenal for years.

But it's not his boyhood home town right enough, and you could hide in London easier.

Looks like BB was placed in there just awaiting the sacking, which unsurprisingly is just before the AGM.

As long as he gets someone really annoying as assistant.

Can't seeJJ taking on the hassle at this stage.

Guest NeilMorriseyIsAJambo

I think auld Petrie dish is under to much pressure to go about appointing Hearts legends as managers.

This is why I think Laszlo will go

Your welcome................

If we're being 'amusing' then I'd like to point out that "thank you" should have been your response.

On topic though, would you be happy if it was Robbo? Dave Mackay?

Correct, I honestly wouldn't be concerned one bit about the prospect of jj going there and tbh I can't believe the posters that are worried about the possibility!!

Cos I'm an adult, not that childish and he would certainly be going to need it.

I am also an adult and don't class myself as childish, but wishing a potential Hibs manager good luck???? Have a word!!!!!!

I am also an adult and don't class myself as childish, but wishing a potential Hibs manager good luck???? Have a word!!!!!!

A 2 time, cup winning Hearts manager.

Yep.

Tokyo Drifter

If JJ goes and the Flumps get relegated, do you think one or two conspiracy theories may soon start to brew?

jack D and coke

I'd be disappointed if he went there. Would be very difficult to watch him celebrating a hibs goal for me.

gorgie rd eh11

A 2 time, cup winning Hearts manager.

Yep.

2 cups?

If he gets the hibs job i hope has nae luck at all and loses every game he's involved in. I'm sure he would understand my sentiments. :thumbsup:

North Berwick Jambo

No chance! As he will be back where he belongs at Hearts within the next year although not as boss :thumbsup::whistling:

Why would he go to ER other than to watch Hearts. He is a dyed in the wool Jambo. In any case he is probably still receiving a monthly wage from Romanov in lieu of compensation which will be more than he is likely to receive from Hibs by way of salary. His contract at Hearts runs until June 2012 so I can't see him taking any other job until next summer.

I think auld Petrie dish is under to much pressure to go about appointing Hearts legends as managers.

This is why I think Laszlo will go

Your patter is honking. ;)

He is a contender, I hear, more so than Laszlo, but I do not believe he was at Easter Road.

I did hear this from a Hobo though but an almost sensible one.

steve_the_jambo

great player and great manager but would lose a lot of respect for him if he crossed the town

Probably not. I do think he would take the job though, if offered.

I just can't see him doing it. It would make him feel sick - the putrid colour, the horrible jakeys, the flair myth and all the rest of the Hibernian cant, the utter crapness of the whole horrible institution.

The man would be vomiting on his way in to work every morning.

I think it's win win for us. If he gets them playing it's cos he's a Jambo. If he takes them down we laugh, they seethe. Can't see it and hope not though.

At the end of the day everyman has bills to pay and food to put on the table and unfortunately even Hibs pay better than the dole.

Like I said about Csaba though; I'm not sure the 12th man would approve.

Try another ex Hearts manager... Not csaba or jefferies....Burley is a very for that job

i'm assuming you mean kay burley :thumbsup:

no way hibs couldn't afford george burley's wages, think billy brown,jimmy calderwood type desperado and your in the right ball park.......................

Archived