Bolo Zenden

Locky

Mhanks considering a move for him. Is he a player who would still do a job in the SPL? Was still playing decent at Sunderland in the last couple of seasons. Don't really care in a way cos it's that mhob but was just wondering what everyones opinion on him was.

He would be ok.. not worth the wages in my opinion..

Celtic have the best funded youth set up in Scotland though and continue to bring in past it journeymen.. hopefully some of these youths will come over to us..

Another Roy Keane or Freddie Ljundberg me thinks! Past their best and here for the huge wages and give little in return.

:pleasing:

He would be ok.. not worth the wages in my opinion..

Celtic have the best funded youth set up in Scotland though and continue to bring in past it journeymen.. hopefully some of these youths will come over to us..

Thought the same about Oliver Kapo last term, albeit he's considerably younger. But even still look how that turned out.

You'd think they'd learn their lesson with these washed up, over the hill 'marquee' signings.

Pleased to see they haven't.

You'd think they'd learn their lesson with these washed up, over the hill 'marquee' signings.

Pleased to see they haven't.

It proves how Scottish football has turned nowadays. Time was that anyone from the semi decent leagues would come here and even players at the top of their game from England could be tempted. Seems now the only sighting of a familiar name coming to the league is has been players who were good in there time but just don't have that spark anymore.

Mhanks considering a move for him. Is he a player who would still do a job in the SPL? Was still playing decent at Sunderland in the last couple of seasons. Don't really care in a way cos it's that mhob but was just wondering what everyones opinion on him was.

He was a good player but I think this is the sign of a desperate club and a desperate manager (to use the term loosely)

iamcraigbeattie

Keane

Graveson

Kapo

Ljungberg

Anyone else?

Dion Dublin :lol:

Ian Wright Wright Wright must go on that list too!

Archived