Fall hard stand tall

adeb74

To my grandad Davie Beveridge of the Gordon highlanders. The sights you saw you kept a secret. The stories you told were with a heavy heart. I am a jambo because of you. I am a railwayman cause of you and each and everyday I try and better myself because of you and nana! Proud to be standing with my poppy on 11/11/11! Football has its time, our Heros have theirs!

Doctor FinnBarr

To my grandad Davie Beveridge of the Gordon highlanders. The sights you saw you kept a secret. The stories you told were with a heavy heart. I am a jambo because of you. I am a railwayman cause of you and each and everyday I try and better myself because of you and nana! Proud to be standing with my poppy on 11/11/11! Football has its time, our Heros have theirs!

:thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

Quality mate! :thumbsup:

Archived