Austin Mccann appreciation thread

Smoked-Glass

Scored the only goal today at Easter road so brought back good memories when I saw his name on the video printer at 3.03pm today :thumbsup:

I can recall nearly bursting a blood vessle when his rocket hit the top corner. I was in section N so didn't get a good view and didn't even know who had scored (didn't care either). The whole place was jumping and the all the smeltic fans proceeded to throw coins at section N for the remaining min of the game. Stewarts did F all about obviously even though they cud have been hit as well.

Well done Austin powers today. :woot:

Is it true that Hibs were 1-0 down before we'd even finished our minutes silence?

I really, really hope it is!

Is it true that Hibs were 1-0 down before we'd even finished our minutes silence?

I really, really hope it is!

most likely. There was a minutes silence in their home end at the same time :lol:

Scored the only goal today at Easter road so brought back good memories when I saw his name on the video printer at 3.03pm today :thumbsup:

I can recall nearly bursting a blood vessle when his rocket hit the top corner. I was in section N so didn't get a good view and didn't even know who had scored (didn't care either). The whole place was jumping and the all the smeltic fans proceeded to throw coins at section N for the remaining min of the game. Stewarts did F all about obviously even though they cud have been hit as well.

Off topic but it's a shame that his goal against the tic is such poor quality because it's a peach.

Hibs are all over the place at the back and full-back Austin McCann pops up to lash home a thunderous shot at the back post.

:greggy:

Great work from Austin today - total LAD.

In more BBC live text gild:

1610: Is there a slower player in the SPL than Hibs forward Junior Agogo? I'd hate to see Senior Agogo in a foot race...

Great work from Austin today - total LAD.

In more BBC live text gild:

1610: Is there a slower player in the SPL than Hibs forward Junior Agogo? I'd hate to see Senior Agogo in a foot race...

:rofl:

Justice prevails! Had a Hibby early in the week rippin the pish cos an ex-Hibby scored the winner against us last week. Ha-Ha!! Git it right up ye ya tink! (Wonder if he'll be seen this week?)

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

most likely. There was a minutes silence in their home end at the same time :lol:

Followed by 45 more minutes of the same. Then the sound of seats being abandoned, and feet trudging home up Easter Road.

Then the sound of the second half kicking off.....

Archived