Section N4's row k seven year old fan

Better call Saul

Better call Saul

Whilst sitting with his parents we was giving it **** , ###### , Shite , your @ucking crap , and the mother found this hysterical , I can put up with adults giving it the big at the games to watch a child act in this way , sigh

Lewis I pity you as your parents are a disgrace .

And before anyone asks no I did not question them on the parental skills , I had my good lady at the football for the first time and did not want her to see her husband get into an argument with a couple of idiotic parents .

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Why not just ignore it? You're not going to change up their mind and every cat at the football swears anyway.

For such a trivial matter I would say that the parenting skills of two strangers is nothing to do with you and I'm unsure why you'd have went over and stuck your neb in had the bursd not been there.

Are you a wee bitch or a sweetie wife or what?

You went to the football and all you came back with was this lousy story or what?

A topic of conversation which would not be out of place among the old crows at a coffee morning.

Whilst sitting with his parents we was giving it f@ck , ###### , Shite , your @ucking crap , and the mother found this hysterical , I can put up with adults giving it the big at the games to watch a child act in this way , sigh

Lewis I pity you as your parents are a disgrace .

And before anyone asks no I did not question them on the parental skills , I had my good lady at the football for the first time and did not want her to see her husband get into an argument with a couple of idiotic parents .

Who do you know he was seven?

Its how they bring them up in the west of scotland.

Did Tommy Sheridan not say something like in the Scottish Parliament.

80% of bairns in Glasgow get free school dinners.

But the season ticket per head of population for football matches is through the roof proportions.

The money through the west is all going to the wrong places.

And the rest of Scotland has to susidise them.

Sort of I have my drink I have my season ticket Im alright jack scenario.

The family and bairns are just a nuisance.

I can understand the OP's frustration. It's really depressing and sad when you see/hear a little kid acting like that. Poor wee thing :oldsad:

I can understand the OP's frustration. It's really depressing and sad when you see/hear a little kid acting like that. Poor wee thing :oldsad:

The kids learn it from the adults.

Maybe not a great story for an internet site but for what its worth that is sad. I had an ST for my 8 year old laddie last season and there`s no way he`d have got away with that if he thought about it. Anyway, he wouldn`t have done so. He`s not brought up like that...

A few times i got a bit lippy in front of him at matches but i always seem to instantly apologise :D double standards eh?

But there is a time and a place. Around mates and generally other male fans at the fitbaw you can let rip quite often but im always wary if it`s kids or women around me.....but for a kid to be like that on his own and the parents think its funny? Something no right there btw.

PS...not saying im a great parent, i just try to have some standards now and again.

:P

was sitting next to a wee lad and his old man in section G during the paksi game, the wee dude was trying to slyly give the finger to the 13 paksi fans that turned up when his old man wasnt looking,

he then went on to use both his hands as binoculars??

Better call Saul

For such a trivial matter I would say that the parenting skills of two strangers is nothing to do with you and I'm unsure why you'd have went over and stuck your neb in had the bursd not been there.

You went to the football and all you came back with was this lousy story or what?

A topic of conversation which would not be out of place among the old crows at a coffee morning.

How do you know what else I have discussed ? :unsure:

Its how they bring them up in the west of scotland.

Did Tommy Sheridan not say something like in the Scottish Parliament.

80% of bairns in Glasgow get free school dinners.

But the season ticket per head of population for football matches is through the roof proportions.

The money through the west is all going to the wrong places.

And the rest of Scotland has to susidise them.

Sort of I have my drink I have my season ticket Im alright jack scenario.

The family and bairns are just a nuisance.

Nope, what Tommy actually said was

"I hope ur no working fur the news of the world? As am pure luving these swinging parties doon here at cupids by the way!!!

Mind no tell Gail noo that a wiz doon here with ma guid pal Billy Davies, he used to play fitba u no?"

Em day want a shot a ma sunbed??

:whistling:

Better call Saul

Yawn yawn ! sorry it's a repeat eh ! I will read the rule book according to Harold bishop next time .

Yawn yawn ! sorry it's a repeat eh ! I will read the rule book according to Harold bishop next time .

Eh? I was just asking...

cos he said "here ya ******* numpty, Im 7 yrs old and I coulda scored that you ****"

True story

i think it was the same lad that came out with this beauty today

"its a shame craig thomson is a pedophile , he is exactly the type of footballer we need"

ninja.gif

It was my kid that was swearing during the game. type post IMO

Better call Saul

cos he said "here ya ******* numpty, Im 7 yrs old and I coulda scored that you ****"

True story

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Better call Saul

Yet another boring tedious thread about something that was said at a match.

Archived