Whos Alan on Sportsound?

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Good enough :thumbsup:

The other f****** idiots trying to stir it up.

Fair play to this guy for telling them straight.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I HATE Chick Dung......HATE him angry.gif

It's sad how he thinks himself and Scottish football on the BBC are still relevant. He can still remember when they had a ton of respect and authority in the game. Some of the smarter ones like Richard Gordon and Rob Maclean know the game's up. They know they're heading up sensationalist, tabloid shite - right from the skankiest of gutters. They kid on they still have something important to say but deep down they know how fraudulent they're being.

Geoff Kilpatrick

**** the BBC

:thumbsup:

This.

Jonathan Sutherland on the latest podcast was a complete joke.

Cardiac Rucksack

Basically they all apart from preston think the game at hearts is up. Some tube called chris still saying if three of our top earners find themselves clubs theyll be away in jan. Preston said hed spoken to folk at hearts and hearts players and they had confirmed that was a lie. Rest of the sports team ignored preston and sided with this chris bloke.

Sportsound is an embarassment and has been for many years.

What was said about that part?

Chick having a dig at Hearts complaining about media coverage when they aren't speaking,Preston said "Are they the only team not speaking to the BBC"?,chicks come back was "What other teams not talking to the media"?,Preston replied"I never mentioned the media i said the BBC,see that's what wrong with you,not listening again",chick tried to tie it up by saying "I think we'll leave it there"

Basically they all apart from preston think the game at hearts is up. Some tube called chris still saying if three of our top earners find themselves clubs theyll be away in jan. Preston said hed spoken to folk at hearts and hearts players and they had confirmed that was a lie. Rest of the sports team ignored preston and sided with this chris bloke.

Sportsound is an embarassment and has been for many years.

So Alan Preston has spoken to Hearts players and been told whats what.

The BBC can't handle the fact that we're fine. This is nice. :thumbsup:

If you started punching Chuck Dung how long do you reckon it would be before you got bored?

kingantti1874

The Scottish hacks are sickening - just talentless liars, and TBH I honestly hope we cut out top earners soon... We need to Live within our means and bring the youngsters through and I'd be happy about it, what's the drama? - we'll done Alan Preston -first time I've ever said that

Seymour M Hersh

If you started punching Chuck Dung how long do you reckon it would be before you got bored?

You'd never tire of it. But if you did you have another hand and two feet.

kennyblack'sshot

The Scottish hacks are sickening - just talentless liars, and TBH I honestly hope we cut out top earners soon... We need to Live within our means and bring the youngsters through and I'd be happy about it, what's the drama? - we'll done Alan Preston -first time I've ever said that

The funny thing is that we have been quite open about getting rid of our high earners for at least two seasons now (Nade, Kingston, Ruben, Aguiar, Bouzid, Goncalves...) why bring it up now? Oh wait, because we've annoyed the media and there's a serious Rangers story to deflect attention from.

We've also always been open to offers for anyone with a decent value. In fact the club openly stated that our policy was to cut wages, sell players at a profit for the club whenever it made sense and bring through youth. There is literally nothing new in any of this.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Ive asked to be on Your Call with Jim Traynor.

Just incase they call back, does anyone have any points that they would like me to put across?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Just incase they call back, does anyone have any points that they would like me to put across?

Ask why the Scottish media didn't bother checking the facts of the court case.

Ask him if the airline pilot uniform makes you look buff :lol:

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Ask him if the airline pilot uniform makes you look buff :lol:

Im pretty sure EVERYONE knows the answer to that. :laugh:

Would just ask your own question, chuck.

If you ask someone else's, if he challenges it, you could look quite foolish if you don't have am answer. You can hardly ask to wait 2 mins whilst you make a post on Kickback.

thumbsup.gif

Siphiwe Tshabalala

You sounded nervous Ricky,you done ok but I'd loosen your tie now mate :lol:

I was mate, i was on hold ready to go on for about 5 minutes. :laugh:

I was mate, i was on hold ready to go on for about 5 minutes. :laugh:

I know the feeling,i was the same when i spoke to Ewan Cameron once,i had the my whole spiel worked out then all of a sudden you hear the studio and the last caller and your mind goes blank,mind you i did win a free view box with a years subs to setanta so cheers jambothroughnthrough :thumbsup:

11 Month

J Cheever Loophole

Not until the wee team lifts the big cup.biggrin.gif

Siphiwe Tshabalala

This!

Just asking why our club has been treated like a circus in the papers this week.

Also told them that vlad is very honest and should be allowed an opinion like everyone else.

Asked them where the ''Firesale'' story came from.

Just asking why our club has been treated like a circus in the papers this week.

Also told them that vlad is very honest and should be allowed an opinion like everyone else.

Asked them where the ''Firesale'' story came from.

Well done mate :thumbsup:

Punks No Deid

Was impressed by Alan Preston, he stood his ground and pointed out several times that Dick Dung had selective hearing and edited what was being said to suit himself. In my opinion he ripped the wee **** a new one!

Archived