Squad news for Saturday

tartofmidlothian

The forgotten man ! Wouldn't get a game in a month of Sundays! Paulo does not rate him and he should be punted in January, taking wages that would better spent elsewhere

The boy gets slaughtered but he's had some decent games as well as bad. Hung out to dry for the Falkirk debacle, yet Bouzid was just as bad and got to keep playing. He was also the better CH between him and Zaliukas up at Ayr IMO.

The boy gets slaughtered but he's had some decent games as well as bad. Hung out to dry for the Falkirk debacle, yet Bouzid was just as bad and got to keep playing. He was also the better CH between him and Zaliukas up at Ayr IMO.

He's shite.

He was horrific against Falkirk. But bouzid was worse. Said to my old man at the time , that it was the worst display ever. By bouzid. I honestly felt a bit sorry for Barr

Charlie-Brown

I seriously doubt Darren Barr has any long term future at Hearts - if he's not away on loan in January or even before then he will be moved on at the first opportunity.

Seymour M Hersh

Another player who I was quite pleased at signing but just hasn't been able/willing to step up to the plate and produce for the famous.

William H. Bonney

Means he would have played no they never usuallt tell us players like him are out thank god the players got paid

Eh!

Archived