Clum on his way...?

troonmaroon

Have heard Callum on his way to Dundee (assume just loan given not in a window). Is this news or am I living in Peebles?!

jamboinglasgow

I imagine it will be a two month loan to give him match fitness. Could be a great signing for Dundee considering Elliot's past experience in the first division.

Hope he does well, but I won't be too bothered if he doesn't come back in all honesty.

The lack of reserve league means this is the only other solution to get over 19's match practice really (bounce matches on training pitches don't really have the full effect).

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Good luck Elliot, I don't think you have ever lived up to your potential at Hearts. Fresh start and renewed confidence may be just what you need. Shame your career went the way it did, you could have been a very good and reliable player by now.

good. If it means he gets one last chance before his contract is up in the summer then brilliant, if not hopefully he'll do enough to encourage someone to have a punt on him.

Depends on his attitude i suspect. If he had approached the loan deal to Motherwell in a professional manner rather than as a sulky teenager, he might have progressed as a striker but he wasted that opportunity for first team football and therefore wasted a large part of his career.

Good to see Clum back fit again, if he can get the match sharpness back, and replicate some of the form he had at the beginning of last season, we'll be onto a wee winner.

jamboinglasgow

So sending 2 players out on loan is no coincedence get them match practice ?

Come again, what are you trying to get at.

Good to see him get some match practice/put himself in shop window.

Wonder if we've got anyone else going out on loan? If there's even the possibility of anyone leaving in January it'd be good to see some more fringe players getting some game time.

Hagar the Horrible

When it said clum for Dundee. i thought not a bad deal for a whole city. but what can we do with it. where can we keep it. as for clum can i drive him there

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Anyone remember the interview the last time he went out on loan after his first game back? Boy gives to him, 'What did you learn during your loan spell?' and Clum said, '..........................eh, nothing really.' :lol:

Why is it on here, that Calum becomes a poorer player the less he plays????

He has let himself down at times over the years, but useless he is not.

He is more suited to our present playing style than his TT namesake.

When it said clum for Dundee. i thought not a bad deal for a whole city. but what can we do with it. where can we keep it. as for clum can i drive him there

I disagree. Clum is worth more than the whole of Dundee but then again, so is my back garden.

Hopefully we never see him at tynecastle again.

He was/is an utter huddy.

You truly are the most negative poster on this board. Some feat.

You truly are the most negative poster on this board. Some feat.

He's not just a WUM

He'll no doubt be having a chug over your reaction

winston churchill

True. He'll pop up in another thread to have a go at old 'glass legs' once he's done.

Glass legs has been done for two years.

The guy has not trained in 3 years,was hung out to dry by previous managers,definitely due one more chance to prove himself and get back to player who was rated so highly

The guy has not trained in 3 years,was hung out to dry by previous managers,definitely due one more chance to prove himself and get back to player who was rated so highly

We can not make this claim year after year after year.

That's been said for years about Elliot. I wouldn't be bothered if he left the club permanently in January.

Why is it on here, that Calum becomes a poorer player the less he plays????

He has let himself down at times over the years, but useless he is not.

He is more suited to our present playing style than his TT namesake.

Bollocks.

Calum Elliot is utter shite. As has been shown over his countless appearances for the club.

Lets not let the odd half decent performance cloud our judgement. The boy is rank rotten.

I trust this clarifies matters.

Hopefully we never see him at tynecastle again.

He was/is an utter huddy.

For once I agree with Winston 100%.

Clum is dire. I hope he never plays for Hearts again.

Bollocks.

Calum Elliot is utter shite. As has been shown over his countless appearances for the club.

Lets not let the odd half decent performance cloud our judgement. The boy is rank rotten.

We have too much tolerance for offering contracts and keeping players on when they are not fit for purpose and he is definitely one of them

Thanks for the service and bye.

Bollocks.

I will personally carry him on my back from Tynecastle to Dens if he promises to stay there!!!

I hope the wee ****** makes it home after training before 5pm this time round.

He is gash and will be no loss.

If I could be bothered, I'd check the Rudi is finished thread last month and find all the same gobshites that have posted on here. :down:

Started but has already been subbed and it is the same knee that he had surgery on.

Off after 2 minutes. Sad. :mellow:

Started but has already been subbed and it is the same knee that he had surgery on.

Text from someone at that game suggesting he went over on his ankle.

Hopefully not too serious.

Archived