Tick tock,tick tock

Towzer

Only 60 days until we tear Hibs a new arse. :thumbsup:

Very much this ! Will be all the sweeter since Hibs fans think we are going bust in the few weeks !

Only 60 days until we tear Hibs a new arse. :thumbsup:

Ho Ho Ho our troubles have taken over theres, CC The worst manager in there history he will never win a derby same as yogi gee how many years is it now :lol:

Nucky Thompson

Ho Ho Ho our troubles have taken over theres, CC The worst manager in there history he will never win a derby same as yogi gee how many years is it now :lol:

Aye, they are too busy concentrating on us but they still have Lolderwood and Petrie pulling the strings :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heard end of November for the ST holders and like the 8th of December for non ST holders prices as usual yes ?27 ?17 ?

southside1874

Aye, they are too busy concentrating on us but they still have Lolderwood and Petrie pulling the strings :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any decent Hibby worth their salt would be trying to make sense of the monkey circus and realise that their dwindling support doesn't quite hold up to Hearts during this time of impending doom and tick tockedness. rolleyes.gif

This thread is already making me buzzing for it. I've never went to Easter Road just something about it makes me sick. However this will be my first trip and I can not wait. I fancy Rudi to destroy them come derby day!

Riddley Walker

This thread is already making me buzzing for it. I've never went to Easter Road just something about it makes me sick. However this will be my first trip and I can not wait. I fancy Rudi to destroy them come derby day!

Don't mean to be a buzz-killer but I'm not sure if Rudi will still be here. Hopefully his contract runs until after the 2nd.

Don't mean to be a buzz-killer but I'm not sure if Rudi will still be here. Hopefully his contract runs until after the 2nd.

Depends what the next couple of weeks bring. Since getting a run of games though he has been a hit again.

Fermit the Krog

Was he our last reliable goalscoring striker?

Against hibs?

No, we've had a few of them since him.

*insert smug face here*

alicante jambo

Sometimes when youre a wee bit pissed off with all the shi-e you read you think its going to be a shi-e week and then a fecking genius puts pictures on kb klike we have above and a wee smile has just appeared on my face .Brilliant stuff mate brilliant stuff.

Last time I went to Easter Road, I went to the doctors a few days later, for the first time since in seven years, and was told I had an infection.

True story.

**** Hibs and their sub-standard accountancy. Their fitba teams jimmy white too.

Think I've got that in the right order. Hearts finances and then their own team?

The most expensive walk up prices in the SPL

The most expensive food prices in the SPL.

And the most expensive Directors stash away prices in the SPL.

Yep the hobos come top

Good old Rod Petrie.

Please keep your Head down and keep quiet Rod.

THE HEARTS FANS CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!

Good old fester road.

Archived