Heart Of Midlothian FC

Davey

The club existed before Vlad strolled into town and will do once he leaves, whether this is under a different name or not that is irrelevant as we are more than just a name.

I am proud to support Hearts and will not let the club die just because Vlad has had 'enough', credit to the bloke for trying to break the monopoly of the Old Firm but a combination of bad decisions on his part and other factors have meant he has ultimately failed.

Worst case scenario is the club starts again with a brand new team , works their way up the divisions (the current U19's top their league so a side made up of youth players looks promising on the face of it).

See points in case for Fiorentina, AFC Wimbledon that life will go on regardless.

The club existed before Vlad strolled into town and will do once he leaves, whether this is under a different name or not that is irrelevant as we are more than just a name.

I am proud to support Hearts and will not let the club die just because Vlad has had 'enough', credit to the bloke for trying to break the monopoly of the Old Firm but a combination of bad decisions on his part and other factors have meant he has ultimately failed.

Worst case scenario is the club starts again with a brand new team , works their way up the divisions (the current U19's top their league so a side made up of youth players looks promising on the face of it).

See points in case for Fiorentina, AFC Wimbledon that life will go on regardless.

Just what the forum needed.

Fozzyonthefence

But if the club goes tits up and has to reform then all these promising U19 players will no longer be employed by HMFC.

I am proud to support Hearts and will not let the club die

WE'RE SAVED!!!!

All aboard the happy train again then woo hoo.

But if the club goes tits up and has to reform then all these promising U19 players will no longer be employed by HMFC.

If they were offered a new professional contract ( we could afford their wages i am sure) , basically with SPL football guaranteed within 4 years would they say no?

How many released U19's have left us to go on to have succesful careers?, I hear what you are saying but I am sure we could retain the vast majority.

I must be really thick, but even if we have to rise from the ashes, why cant we be called Heart of Midlothian? if Hearts go out of business, the new club would be the only one called "Heart of Midlothian". Surely the name cant be trade marked as we pinched it from the name of a Walter Scott (or dance hall) novel.

Archived