Predictions for team line up against St Mirren

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

With both Danny Grainger and Ian Black suspended for Saturday's trip to Paisley, this will be the first time since the Celtic game our starting line-up will have changed. So what do people predict will be the line-up?

I will start with:

Kello

Hamill, Webster, Zaliukas, Jonsson

Mrowiec, Obua, Robinson,

Skacel Templeton

Stevenson

Subs: MacDonald, McGowan, Taouil, Elliott, Novikovas, Smith, Prychnenko, Barr

With both Danny Grainger and Ian Black suspended for Saturday's trip to Paisley, this will be the first time since the Celtic game our starting line-up will have changed. So what do people predict will be the line-up?

I will start with:

Kello

Hamill, Webster, Zaliukas, Jonsson

Mrowiec, Obua, Robinson,

Skacel Templeton

Stevenson

Subs: MacDonald, McGowan, Taouil, Elliott, Novikovas, Smith, Prychnenko, Barr

---------------Kello--------------

Hamill Webster Zaliukas McGowan*

---------Mrowiec---Jonsson------

Skacel--------Taouil---------Templeton

-------------Stevenson----------

*McGowan might play right back and Hamill left back.

If it is loosely based on the side that played SPurs in the second leg, given current goings on, I will be happy and there would be no reason why we could not win.

I'm guessing the fire sale will take place before Saturday so probably a mixture of trialists, ground staff and under 15s with Craig Thomson as player manager.

I'm guessing the fire sale will take place before Saturday so probably a mixture of trialists, ground staff and under 15s with Craig Thomson as player manager.

You're not far off the mark there, the only additions that I see are Vlad playing the lone striker role and Rodney in goals.

MacDonald

McGowan Barr Hamilton McHattie

Morton Holy Stewart Prychenko

Stevenson Smith

i'm pressuming this is a joke?

MacDonald

McGowan Barr Hamilton McHattie

Morton Holy Stewart Prychenko

Stevenson Smith

Its like you dont want the points

jamboinglasgow

Considering two players are away on loan, I think its pretty safe to assume its a joke.

Kello

McGowan Webster Zaliukas Jonsson

Hamill Mrowiec

rudi Taouil Temps

Stevenson

I would much rather see Sutton and driver start with rudi and mrowiec dropped with 442 formation but it will never happen.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Kello

McGowan Webster Zaliukas Hamill

Mrowiec Jonsson Obua

Skacel Stevenson Templeton

Subs: MacDonald, McHattie, Robinson, Taouil, Novikovas, Elliott, Smith.

Gregory House M.D.

Kello

Hamill Zaliukas Webster McHattie

Jonsson Mrowiec

Skacel Taouil Templeton

Stevenson

Kello

Hamill Zaliukas Webster McHattie

Jonsson Mrowiec

Skacel Taouil Templeton

Stevenson

this

I would like to see

Kello

Hammil McGowan Webster Johnson

Temps Robinson Holt Driver

Stevenson Sutton

Give the two young lads a bash in centre mid, Stevenson can drop back to provide support to them when needed.

Ribery's Face

i would be surprised if any first team play. I think it will all be u19's and youth/fringe/unfit players. The way things are going at the moment it wouldnt surprise me.

Gregory House M.D.

i would be surprised if any first team play. I think it will all be u19's and youth/fringe/unfit players. The way things are going at the moment it wouldnt surprise me.

Hamilton

Mullen Kane McKay McHattie

Robinson

Novikovas Holt D.Smith

G.Smith Walker

Not Really THAT bad a prospect.

portobellojambo1

The only position they might have to give a lot of thought to is left full back probably. I've not managed to get along to watch any of the youth fixtures up at Riccarton (although do try to follow the match feedback that appears on here) so I'm not sure if we have someone ready to step up or if it might need someone from the existing first team squad being played out of position.

Midfield, I don't see Black being a huge loss, we have ample players to cover in that area.

Ricardo Quaresma

Kello

Hamill Zaliukas Webster Tapping

Jonsson Mrowiec

Skacel Taouil Templeton

Stevenson

:)

Ribery's Face

Hamilton

Mullen Kane McKay McHattie

Robinson

Novikovas Holt D.Smith

G.Smith Walker

Not Really THAT bad a prospect.

Id much rather see that team than most of the shite that play for us the now.

Given the rumours, I don't know who is available, but, I am going to talk as if all fit/non-suspended players are available and offer the team I'd pick.

Left back is key, and will say a lot about Sergio. We MUST play a left back at left back. Driver, Jonsson, McGowan, Hamill or Obua at left back would be extremely disappointing.

That aside, the two absentees (and Mrowiec) would be those that would step out for me.

Kello

Hamill, Zaliukas, Webster, McHattie

Driver, Robinson, Jonsson, Templeton

Skacel

Stevenson

Can't see Driver playing. Apparently he has cashflow issues and might not be able to fuel up the Bentley for the trip to Riccarton! Vlad has also decreed no pick ups on the way to Paisley or drop offs on the way back!

The only position they might have to give a lot of thought to is left full back probably. I've not managed to get along to watch any of the youth fixtures up at Riccarton (although do try to follow the match feedback that appears on here) so I'm not sure if we have someone ready to step up or if it might need someone from the existing first team squad being played out of position.

Midfield, I don't see Black being a huge loss, we have ample players to cover in that area.

agree son,think Rudi might be left out of the team to shore up that side of the team

Couldn't give a shit about the team.

What I do give a shit about is our attitude.The Portugese dud BETTER have them fired up.

Kello

McGowan Webster Zaliukas Jonsson

Hamill Mrowiec

rudi Taouil Temps

Stevenson

I would much rather see Sutton and driver start with rudi and mrowiec dropped with 442 formation but it will never happen.

They are probably two of the highest paid players at the club so Vlad will not want them to play.

Driver has maintained that he has been fit for most of the season so far and can't get a game.

Sutton has hardly played so would find it unlikely that either would start although they may make the bench.

Kello

Hamill McGowan Stroller McHattie ( never seen him but natural LB )

Temps Jonsson Robinson

Skatch

Sutton & Smith ( want to see a partnership upfront )

Of course it was. Based on the events of early this week and the walk out that was meant to have happened. Rather not see that team. Wouldn't mind seeing Sutton, McGowan and Driver actually in the match day squad mind.

alwaysthereinspirit

You're not far off the mark there, the only additions that I see are Vlad playing the lone striker role and Rodney in goals.

Yeah right. Like we're going to play a striker.:whistling:

Archived