Where did it all go Wonga?

david mcgee

I wonder how our shirt sponsor views being associated with a club that doesnt pay wages?

Wouldnt be surprised if they hold us in breach of contract, after the CT affair, im sure they will be starting to ask questions in their boardroom.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I wonder how our shirt sponsor views being associated with a club that doesnt pay wages?

Wouldnt be surprised if they hold us in breach of contract, after the CT affair, im sure they will be starting to ask questions in their boardroom.

:blink:

What? Not enough mileage left in the winding up order story? What has brought this on? :lol:

The thread title reads like some sort of Daily Star headline.

The content isn't any better.

:vrface:

:blink:

What? Not enough mileage left in the winding up order story? What has brought this on? :lol:

Ive been dying to use the headline.

...a bit disco

Isn't that a hefty proportion of their business model?

...a bit disco

Ive been dying to use the headline.

Unmasked!

You sir are a Sun journalist!

:lol:

Excellent thread. If Wonga's sponsorship contract didn't make specific reference to staff salaries & internet grooming I'd be astonshied.

The People's Chimp

Excellent thread. If Wonga's sponsorship contract didn't make specific reference to staff salaries & internet grooming I'd be astonshied.

They're pretty much standard issue nowadays. There's a paralegal in the winding up thread who can confirm.

Francis Albert

Wonga should be delighted at the publicity for the value of emergency loans. I wonder if any of the players are using them.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Wonga should be delighted at the publicity for the value of emergency loans. I wonder if any of the players are using them.

Wonga should be paying us more everytime a story breaks at Tynecastle we are there best advertisement form the product they sell its just wonga all round

Archived