Biggest thug in the SPL!

Ray Winstone

Ray Winstone

Now the obvious answer in seasons gone by would have been Lennon in my opinion but as he has moved on there must be someone else who is worthy.

I caught a wee bit of Grotsport and for me it just showed me how much of a wan*** and a thug Lee Wilkie is.

He is a slow, unskilled, girraff like creature and if he didnt play footaball he would probably be in jail!

All the nonsense with Zaliukas up in Dundee and again at Tynie!

When Novo scores for Rangers Wilkie comes in after the ball has gone in and chops him, before pinning to the ground as he tries to get up.

The man is hideous!

He gets my vote.

Opinions?

When Novo scores for Rangers Wilkie comes in after the ball has gone in and chops him, before pinning to the ground as he tries to get up.

You can't knock that though.

Good work.

The fact they were team mates at Dundee and Wilkie still hacks the wee pleb to the ground and goes in for afters shows how hated the wee shop front is, it was good to see his fake a fall while trying to hurt the scroat.

Hartson was a thug, elbow out at every opportunity.

Zali Cinnamon

Hartson was a thug, elbow out at every opportunity.

Webster was worse, so big a thug that he even elbowed himself!

Marvin Andrews got away with far too much.

Mcgregor, might be a keeper but stubs out at every opportunity.

and surely Boab Malcolm is in with a shout?

Boo Boo Baldy wins the Thug of the Year prize by a country mile. :mad:

Dedura (will be)

77425164.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1937E7588A1370768CDAF3A0663085C8958284831B75F48EF45

looks like a pussycat.

Gary Kenneth is a thug, but more because he's shi** rather than malevolant.

Seymour M Hersh
Ross Tokley at ICT, he makes Lee Wilkie look like Zola Budd.

aDONis

Zander (what sort of a qweer way of saying Alexander is that by the way) Diamond is a total cart-horse and thug!!

John Findlay

The most sleekit, snidey thug in the SPL is Scott Brown. Lennon Mark II. Takes out all and sundry and then someone does it back goes chasing the referee to moan about how unjust it all is. Makes him a coward too.

John

gorgie rd eh11

Bobo Balde and his apprentice stephen mcmanus, who after watching bobo has realised wild lunges and going right through the back of someone is allowed if you play for rantic.

There's no debate to be had here.

Lee McCulloch.

I've been saying that for some time mate.

He seems to be under the radar as he constantly elbows and late tackles the opposition in every game!

The most sleekit, snidey thug in the SPL is Scott Brown.

I'm with you on that. Don't like any of the others mentioned but Scott Brown is by far the worst i've seen this season.

Barry Backpass... just don't get why no action was taken when he grabbed someone by the throat... can only be because he's the Gers captain.

Dean Shields,he's a **** bag ,tries to act the hard man,always leaves his foot in and has sly wee kicks at everyone who goes near him.

Although he isn't what you would call a "thug" he is a nippy wee barsteward,mind the guy Black from ICT is the same but he can handle himself,coming from the big T an that.

A thug could also be classed as a committed player :confused:

IMO Barasa was a thug ,not committed,just a thug.

H J Simpson

I can't think of one of the current Hearts team which for me is a serius flaw in the team. Especially in the SPL you need a bit of dig in your side and we just don't have it.

I can't think of one of the current Hearts team which for me is a serius flaw in the team. Especially in the SPL you need a bit of dig in your side and we just don't have it.

Rubbish! With all our red and yellow cards the SFA are going to throw the book at us for being the dirtiest team in the SPL! :rolleyes:

Rubbish! With all our red and yellow cards the SFA are going to throw the book at us for being the dirtiest team in the SPL! :rolleyes:

Most of them are for petulence and p004y trips,not for blootering the oppositions bet player or for standing up to another player,naw oor lot are just a bunch off wage stealing puffs.

Archived