AFC Heart of Midlothian

Moriarty

The People's Chimp

Stop joking, this is SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was the number of exclamation marks sufficient to indicate how serious?

Speaking as a parent, I know exactly how serious tihs is and it is no luaghing matter.

sICK TO THE CORE.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...but Edinburgh isn't in Midlothian now; correct?

correct but the name was never named after location

I got in first, but being such an important task we could share the duties :ninja:

Ok but dont tell my M-M-M-M-Mama.

Edinburgh Maroon.

Sounds something like a team out of PES, as they cant get the rights to English football - end up calling teams names like 'Merseyside Red'

William H. Bonney

I am Ukranian man of business. I was soldier but now own Belgium. I like idea. Will buy meadows and build hotel and stadium for you. Money for team saved by not having manager or Relations of Public man. I'm sure team will pick self. Avld Moranovic

we have an owner!

kingantti1874

I'm on central midfield duty - honestly have the sweetest right foot you've ever seen, unfortunately if I run I will most likely have a stroke

jamboinglasgow

I would like to apply for two positions first and obviously I will apply for the role of head of youth development, I promise that I will bring players up to play two footed, master the basic skills perfectly, clean the older players boots, have them grow up to love Hearts and Hate Hibs and the old firm. I will also make it my mission to bring in the new Robbo i.e. a striker who can score 20 goals a season. Though I would need youth coaches who will work under me and top scouts.

I would also apply for the role of head coach of the women's team. As I feel crucial to them be a success is a large support every week, I will be applying the ideas of the world renowned academic, Prof S. Blatter in getting the players to play in tight shorts, and each one will have to pass a certain aesthetic look (I believe the term "dirty" comes into it.) I will require expenses for my scouting missions to find the top talent, I hear the best place to go is one with Poles.

I will apply as referee adviser, coach players on how to dive (ala rankers & smelltic),

how to tackle and not get booked/sent off ( ala naismith)

how to ask for every penalty and free kick politely (ala Mccoist & lennon)

how to get every concevable decision correct even when we're wrong

RudiMustScore

I'm registering

HMFCEEE PLC

GORGIE BOYS PLC AND

HEART OF ...LOTHIAN PLC 2011

Front page news tomorrow once registered and publicised.

Any other variations ?

Seriously, I'm sure we were originally Heart of Mid-Lothian FC and in 1905 after going into administration we re-imerged as Heart of Midlothian FC PLC without the hyphen.

:thumbsup:

Can I be the player that half of kickback thinks is S*** but the other half says is quite good cause I give 110% everyweek.

John Gentleman

Seriously, I'm sure we were originally Heart of Mid-Lothian FC and in 1905 after going into administration we re-imerged as Heart of Midlothian FC PLC without the hyphen.

I think 'Mid-Lothian' to 'Midlothian' was a political creation and the term 'PLC' hadn't even been invented back then. Try 'LTD' (limited liability).

I may be wrong on both counts.

I would like to apply for two positions first and obviously I will apply for the role of head of youth development, I promise that I will bring players up to play two footed, master the basic skills perfectly, clean the older players boots, have them grow up to love Hearts and Hate Hibs and the old firm. I will also make it my mission to bring in the new Robbo i.e. a striker who can score 20 goals a season. Though I would need youth coaches who will work under me and top scouts.

I would also apply for the role of head coach of the women's team. As I feel crucial to them be a success is a large support every week, I will be applying the ideas of the world renowned academic, Prof S. Blatter in getting the players to play in tight shorts, and each one will have to pass a certain aesthetic look (I believe the term "dirty" comes into it.) I will require expenses for my scouting missions to find the top talent, I hear the best place to go is one with Poles.

what? your going to Poland to scout? does Baden Powell know about this? :unsure:

Snake Plissken

With my questionable temperament, excellent annunciation and agility, I must be the goalkeeper.

I also fill that most important of kickback goalkeeper attributes - my kicking is shite.

The Teenwolf.

RudiMustScore

I think 'Mid-Lothian' to 'Midlothian' was a political creation and the term 'PLC' hadn't even been invented back then. Try 'LTD' (limited liability).

I may be wrong on both counts.

You're right on the Limited (Ltd). I checked the 1905 incorporation certificate(Available from Companies House)and it's Heart of Midlothian Ltd. But we did change the name just in time for the new 1905-06 season after folding and emerging once again. :thumbsup:

The Treasurer

I could turn up smelling like a brewery, just to make it like the old days at Tynie. :thumbsup:

Great thread for getting some much needed humour back on this forum

And this is the best post so far :thumbsup:

On a more serious note, I'm well past my best, I've got more injuries than A&E on a Saturday night, doubt I'll every be able to kick a ball again.

Can I be the big bustling target man/striker

Shotgun Business Development Director. I could be on special-secondment to Italy. You know, to learn how Italians develop business!

Shotgun Business Development Director. I could be on special-secondment to Italy. You know, to learn how Italians develop business!

Shotgun - Stadium Announcer, if Scott Wilson doesn't want the gig.

Failing that will be a mascot/Right back (Robbie Neilson styleee).

I'll be Mr January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December in the re-released calendar for 2012.

I like a flutter so I'll be our shite player who gets rolled out for photo ops on the back of horses at Musselburgh races

Sergio Garcia

I feel left out. What can my job be?

I feel the gaffer will have to try to you out in a few positions to see what role best suits :whistling:

Edinburgh Maroon.

Sounds something like a team out of PES, as they cant get the rights to English football - end up calling teams names like 'Merseyside Red'

Edinburgh Derby Maroon :ninja:

Toxteth O'Grady

I could turn up smelling like a brewery, just to make it like the old days at Tynie. :thumbsup:

I'll help you with that, it's a tough job but the atmosphere is important :thumbsup:

Captain America

I have asthma, a heart condition, can only run about for about 5mins at a time before collapsing in a heap.

Number 6 jersey for me please.

Captain America

I'll be a ball boy, they seem to get into each game for free and sit on their backsides all game....

Or you could be John Sutton?

Archived