Daryl Broadfoot & Hugh Keevins. Why do we bother.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

WTF. Keevins talks like he is reading off an autoqueue. He has used the sentence "Doomsday Scenario" EIGHT times in 10 minutes and he has the winiest voice EVER.

And who the feck is Daryl Broadfoot. Why are people like him and Gordon Waddell and their sort telling us about football. What are their qualifications. Is it because they can say what WE think but in bigger words.

I'm finding the tiniest things very very annoying now and I think I might be getting an ulcer. I want this season to stop now. I dont want to watch any more football. I dont want to listen to it or think about it. I might be falling out of love with the game I love. And I blame Hearts i'm afraid.

Now that advert with Jim Traynor and Kieth Jackson has come on the TV and my shoulders slump a few inches lower. Football's tea is oot.

I want to go to my bed and wake up the morning of the first day of next season with a new manager and the team containing a handful of people that give a **** and with proper journalists telling us what happened.

Here's the Hearts game now. ****

Guest gorgie kev
WTF. Keevins talks like he is reading off an autoqueue. He has used the sentence "Doomsday Scenario" EIGHT times in 10 minutes and he has the winiest voice EVER.

And who the feck is Daryl Broadfoot. Why are people like him and Gordon Waddell and their sort telling us about football. What are their qualifications. Is it because they can say what WE think but in bigger words.

I'm finding the tiniest things very very annoying now and I think I might be getting an ulcer. I want this season to stop now. I dont want to watch any more football. I dont want to listen to it or think about it. I might be falling out of love with the game I love. And I blame Hearts i'm afraid.

Now that advert with Jim Traynor and Kieth Jackson has come on the TV and my shoulders slump a few inches lower. Football's tea is oot.

I want to go to my bed and wake up the morning of the first day of next season with a new manager and the team containing a handful of people that give a **** and with proper journalists telling us what happened.

Here's the Hearts game now. ****

Hugh Keevins takes the boaby

A was watching it,and when they asked their opinion's i just knew what was comming,when was the last time a broadcasting journalist or written journo ever said anything positive about us

A was watching it,and when they asked their opinion's i just knew what was comming,when was the last time a broadcasting journalist or written journo ever said anything positive about us

What is there positive to say?

We are by our own standards, the worst team since the SPL began thanks to the interventions of our Glorious Leader.

And the last ime any journo had anything positive to say about us was when it looked like we were going to pose a definite threat to the duopoly of the Old Firm way back when we had a proper football manager and a real chief executive and were top of the SPL.

Don't shoot the messenger who brings bad news.

It would almost be worth the Tic sneaking the title just to block that wee c**** nose with his own words of wisdom :mad:

Daryll Broadfoot thinks he's so much funnier than he actually is. Which of course makes him a complete knob.

I have no real point to make - just want to say that Keevans is more irritating than Gerri Haliwell.

His Snyde1 Super Snore Board show makes Euan and Roughie look like the elite of sports broadcasting. He is boring & repetitive

and if the manager of my local gym is reading this (Allander Milngavie) - FFS please change the radio station so I don't have to hear Keevans!

HKGTF

following up from my first rant.

i think shooting would be too good for Hugh Keevans as you'd have to listen to his screams and his whiny voice gets on my nerves.:evilno:

upon reflection - smothering would may better :P

:fing25:

i saw broadfoot for the first time last night, and to be honest i didn't mind him too much. but that might be because he was sitting next to hugh **** keevins. who looks like he sits outside primary schools......

gorgie rd eh11

A few questions. First who the **** is daryl broadfoot? Did they show kris boyd diving and cheating, and if they did, did they call him a diving cheat? Lastly why watch scotsport?

What is there positive to say?

We are by our own standards, the worst team since the SPL began thanks to the interventions of our Glorious Leader.

And the last ime any journo had anything positive to say about us was when it looked like we were going to pose a definite threat to the duopoly of the Old Firm way back when we had a proper football manager and a real chief executive and were top of the SPL.

Don't shoot the messenger who brings bad news.

That would be the same CEO who paraded Ranieri as our new manager and spent a wee fortune on fireworks...........and who, in my opinion, made all the ludicrous promises re Champions League, etc. etc.

Our new MD will sort things out but then all you negativists won't be here to see that since you won't have renewed your STs will you ???????????

hoofhearted

hugh keevins is a bug eyed pan licker he was in a pub in glasgowa while back his jacket was over the chair my mate went for a **** which went into a glass then over this tossers jacket not nice i know but this guys a bunnet. were doooomed all dooomed.

Archived